Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser43011

TSF would but looks like he's been too busy losing cities.

He will just use is usual excuse of booze and remain dillusional about how good he isn't, then when that excuse runs dry he will use the other excuse of "not here to play serious" and then he will make another heart felt political forum announcement about retiring etc etc yada yada.

Truth is he's about as predictable as me!

DeletedUser41523

I just out right lost two cities. Employed an ill advised plan in Minion's core, rubbed it in Minions face when it worked for a minute, wasn't around to stop to the rebuttal. Out two cities and set back a bit. Just happy I had managed to grab safer cities first. They could have had me a lot sooner. :)

DeletedUser15834

Ok here goes its my first time doing one of these so go easy.

1 Zero Fox Gone
The powerhouse alliance straight from the off going in with the attitude of take on all comers.
Fun times ahead for these guys. If they focus on one enemy they would no doubt prevail but with spreading into each ocean it means They have several war fronts running at once.
Looks like 54 will be theirs quite easily with main foe Plague already relocating to Ocean 65.
Have a couple of good fights ahead of them with Purge in 44 and Minions Elite in 55.
Not a huge presence in 45 yet.

Swim

2 The Purge

Clearly another beast of a team concentrating on one core ocean of 44 and are doing a great job.
Its early days yet but currently holding a slight edge on ZFG in conquests in 44.
Will definitely be a war to follow as the world grows.

Swim

3 It Burns When We Grep

Looks like this world has some great wars on the horizon.A lot of smack talk between these guys and BZC and should be another very lively Ocean. Have gotten off to a faster start than BZC so in the next while they need to press home the numbers advantage before BZC get fully motoring.Solid team of players here so should be here for a while anyway.

Float

4 Minions Elite

Not a bad group of players here but not quite in the same league as those above them.
Kudos to them they are having a go at ZFG and not rolling over with the challenge ahead of them.
Cant help but think that as ZFG take control of 54 they will have more and more free players to relocate to this battlefront and will eventually wear these guys down through sheer strength in depth.

Float then Sink

5 Fury

Clearly in the worst spot of the top 5 alliances.
Caught between ZFG and It Burns.
Can only see one direction for this team.

Sink

6 Black Zone Crusade

A little smaller in numbers and slower starting than It Burns.. But What they lack in numbers they make up for in quality.
Really looking forward to seeing how the battle for 45 pans out. Although It burns took a couple of early cities they were mainly from new recruits into the BZC ranks and as they trim the deadweight its gonna be much harder to take these guys down.

Swim

7 The Pirates of Crete

Gotta admit I don't really know too much about this crew.
Can't see the future being too bright given they are sharing an ocean with the 2 biggest guns on the server but if theyfight a rearguard action and expand into a rim ocean they might be able to survive while the bigger guns duke it out with each other.

Float

8+ 10 The Plague and The Plague II

Very solid roster but had the bad luck to spawn in 54 where they came straight up against ZFG and also had the purge on their other flank in 44. It has been said before that other than their starting location they could easily have been a major player.
It seems they have recognised this though and are relocating to 65 where they should dominate and with the BP they will be getting from the 54 cities they should have a bright future ahead of them with plenty of city spaces to dominate their new location.
Split the alliance into 2 branches to fly under the radar a bit rather than actually needing an academy and would actually be rank 4 if they were together.
A definite contender once we hit the wonder era.

Swim(in 65 but sink in 54)

9 Havoc

Another 54 alliance who are being battered by ZFG.
Afraid not much to say here.

Sink

11 The Lato Federation

Mainly located in 65. I recognise a few names here and for location in rim ocean you would think they would have the quality to control their area.
Have some interesting times ahead though as The plague are currently relocating in this ocean and if they get a solid foothold could very easily take over the whole area.

Float

12 Venomous

Another rim alliance who control Ocean 35.
With the two bigger guns in 45 set to go head to head I think these guys will probably be left to control their area for the foreseeable future.

Float

DeletedUser16429

12 Venomous
Another rim alliance who control Ocean 35.
With the two bigger guns in 45 set to go head to head I think these guys will probably be left to control their area for the foreseeable future.

Float

They won't hold 35 area for long;)

But great top 12 mate

DeletedUser33690

Great top 12, i have yet to do my my first one.

I think there will be a few surprises in this world. I do not think they will "shake the tree" too much, but hopefully they will keep things entertaining.

If i had one wish. I would like it if the bot players...Would stop using those very clever tools to give them an edge. It just kills the game. Most players who use these products change their name but some do not. The saddest thing for me is that these players do not consider it cheating, they think it is about outwitting InnoGames. When actually they are just compromising the integrity of an exceptional war game.

DeletedUser48660

1. Zero Fox Gone

good squad, looking good on 3 fronts, will do good,

SWIM

2. The Purge

group is to independent, not good teamwork,, will be a downfall

FLOAT

3. It Burns When We Grep

Good players, couple simmers,,

FLOAT

4. MINIONS ELITE

these guys look like scrubs

SINK

5. FURY

group looks decent kinda spread out not much in there future but DBP and lost cities

SINK

6. Black Zone Crusade

ah i have played against this group,, will be a very tough challenge in 45 i have respect for this team

SWIM

7-12

Scrubs all will die,, (how does a sister alliance have more points than the main??)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Purge seems to have decent team work to me. They're up by two on us.

Minions has some good players like Joe, Zeus, and Hillbilly. But over all yeah, they're not the greatest team on the whole. But they did just net me a nice sized city.

DeletedUser29916

Seems ZFG lost a city and the owner ghosted right after losing it... they must be sinking!

*giggles*

DeletedUser43325

What does it matter how many die if he gets one? Relentlessness wins.