Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser51219

Evilking why don't you just play on this server and experience what's actually happening in this game first hand since you quit paros

DeletedUser54146

For the Look to See in the Future, I would like to say Predators is in a war with a good alliance
Update...they were destroyed by Deuces Wild. Just great...really hoped they would hold out longer )-:

DeletedUser51219

I see you joining a server only to quit, and trolling the forums with nonsense :) Lets see you join the fight. Maybe you could learn something if you didnt ghost for once.
Which worlds has he ghosted in I heard about it from several people but he always denies it so I'm just wondering what world has he ghosted in?

DeletedUser17513

Which worlds has he ghosted in I heard about it from several people but he always denies it so I'm just wondering what world has he ghosted in?

unlike you i don't ghost, and hes just repeating what others said, he has no clue to answer your question :cool:

DeletedUser51219

Since you didn't get it first time here it is again
j7A0wTP.png
pelucnH.png
3vQKevK.png

DeletedUser17513

Yeah i'm a noob, at least you are getting better, this time you didn't ghost due to "bad leadership" you just jumped ship first :)

DeletedUser51219

Can you not read I said I only ghost if I don't like the world or the alliance geez
I like the world it's gonna be an interesting one for sure and can somebody give this man glasses he is struggling here

DeletedUser54576

By the way,Evilking is right (maybe for the first time in his life). Mushrooms are going to sink if they don't get a decent offensive going against Synergy...they're starting to eat into their core.
P.S. Excuse my English if there's anything wrong
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser17513

This is hilarious between evilking and darkmatter

It's like watching a couple's marriage at it's final stage before one of them files a divorce paper. Still a better love story than twilight.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

He ain't getting my money, and thats final, still looking for someone to buy me glasses tho