Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54146

we dont have that in 3rd world country.. only expensive Ray Ban :(
Not many people know about it. Usually it is a lot more. That is EXTREMELY cheap in the US for glasses lol. ( Btw, it is a website )

DeletedUser51423

So.. although i just ordered glasses from that site.. im gonna cut this off at being off topic for a top 12 thread..

DeletedUser54720

Top 12: MRAs will swim, while the others will just sink.

Too bad :(

Ladies and gentlemen, that's a classic 2017 top 12.

DeletedUser54720

I might've confused enemies with pacts, probably I'm becoming color blind. Or I was drunk when I said that, it was surely one of those two.

DeletedUser52759

Top six alliances as based on glasses
6. The cartridge family/shady bunch- Novelty. Sure they're out there. Sure they killed some dudes, but those dudes had imsomnia and needed a wake up call. Easy pickings. [lost screw in the support arm-busted]
5. Coop- Round. We don't all have pockets, and some of us really like our normal glasses. So, we decided to look awkward when it's sunny outside by wearing these. Perfect for fake sports like baseball though[Popped out lens- busted]
4. Blackstar- Oversized. After you've conquered your fears, wearing these jackie o glasses just comes naturally. [tragic scalp loss due to bang entanglement- busted]
3. True Fear- Aviator. On one level, these glasses scream "YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAY", on another level they scream I use axe body spray. [adverse polymer reaction between leather jacket and chinese made plastics causing disfiguring acne- busted]
2. Synergy- Cat Eye. Fashion forward, daring, eccentric... If you're a librarian. [mauled by tiger mistaking you for territorial invader- busted]
1. MGGA- Clubmaster style. When you're in the middle of the dance floor, everyone's looking at you, and you think to yourself "I'm rocking the hell out of these Zubaz" [why are you wearing sunglasses at night? busted too]

sw_guide_to_sunglass_styles.jpg

Your move, mod-lady

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54339

Top six alliances as based on glasses
6. The cartridge family/shady bunch- Novelty. Sure they're out there. Sure they killed some dudes, but those dudes had imsomnia and needed a wake up call. Easy pickings. [lost screw in the support arm-busted]
5. Coop- Round. We don't all have pockets, and some of us really like our normal glasses. So, we decided to look awkward when it's sunny outside by wearing these. Perfect for fake sports like baseball though[Popped out lens- busted]
4. Blackstar- Oversized. After you've conquered your fears, wearing these jackie o glasses just comes naturally. [tragic scalp loss due to bang entanglement- busted]
3. True Fear- Aviator. On one level, these glasses scream "YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAY", on another level they scream I use axe body spray. [adverse polymer reaction between leather jacket and chinese made plastics causing disfiguring acne- busted]
2. Synergy- Cat Eye. Fashion forward, daring, eccentric... If you're a librarian. [mauled by tiger mistaking you for territorial invader- busted]
1. MGGA- Clubmaster style. When you're in the middle of the dance floor, everyone's looking at you, and you think to yourself "I'm rocking the hell out of these Zubaz" [why are you wearing sunglasses at night? busted too]

sw_guide_to_sunglass_styles.jpg

Your move, mod-lady

+1 for the Cartman reference

I need to defect to the alliance with the 'Achtung Baby' early 90s Bono shades as I don't think I can convincingly wear aviators.

Any tips?

DeletedUser54067

Just a stats update.

Authentic from the Rim

1. Make Grepo Great Again- (5.1 million to 7.4 million) 45% growth.

2. Co-Op- (4.9 million to 5.9 million) 20% growth.

3. Synergy- (5.0 million to 5.8 million) 16% growth.

4. Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (3.8 million to 5.0 million) 32% growth.

5. Black Star/ Black List- (3.0 million to 3.9 million) 30% growth.

6. True Fear- (2.4 million to 2.4 million) 0% growth.

7. Black Dawn- (1.7 million to 2.1 million) 24% growth.

8. Grepoholics- (1.5 million to 1.6 million) 7% growth.

9. Guardians of Hades- (1.2 million to 1.5 million) 25% growth.

10. Noobs- (1.1 million points to 1.4 million) 27% growth.

11. Flux- (1.4 million)

12. GoodFellas- (1.0 million points to 1.3 million) 30% growth.

Those Who Fell
6. Insomnia/Wake up Call- (2.4 million to .6 million) -75% growth.

DeletedUser54745

Just a stats update.

Authentic from the Rim

1. Make Grepo Great Again- (5.1 million to 7.4 million) 45% growth.

2. Co-Op- (4.9 million to 5.9 million) 20% growth.

3. Synergy- (5.0 million to 5.8 million) 16% growth.

4. Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (3.8 million to 5.0 million) 32% growth.

5. Black Star/ Black List- (3.0 million to 3.9 million) 30% growth.

6. True Fear- (2.4 million to 2.4 million) 0% growth.

7. Black Dawn- (1.7 million to 2.1 million) 24% growth.

8. Grepoholics- (1.5 million to 1.6 million) 7% growth.

9. Guardians of Hades- (1.2 million to 1.5 million) 25% growth.

10. Noobs- (1.1 million points to 1.4 million) 27% growth.

11. Flux- (1.4 million)

12. GoodFellas- (1.0 million points to 1.3 million) 30% growth.

Those Who Fell
6. Insomnia/Wake up Call- (2.4 million to .6 million) -75% growth.
rest in peace insomnia :D

DeletedUser

The drama in True Fear took away attention from the much more important development in the North.
Trumpanzees and Dark Mob reached a full pact.
No1 and no2 alliances are now allies.
How does the rest feel about this development?

DeletedUser54745

The drama in True Fear took away attention from the much more important development in the North.
Trumpanzees and Dark Mob reached a full pact.
I'm feeling pretty good about it ;)

DeletedUser

Can we see your proof? Surely hell house, you wouldn't speak lies
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator: