Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54067

^^^^
You should do one. I''ll do one this weekend but you should at least do a top 12 before you ask.:)

DeletedUser54484

TOP 6 (don't have time for a full 12)

This includes alliances and their sister alliances. Purely my own opinion, some info taken from the forums.

1. Make Grepo Great again/Making Grepo Great Again - 9,124,931 total points

No.1 in alliance fighters (main alliance only)

With the best average points in the server by far, and most of the top players, they are looking solid. Early contenders for the crown. In terms of location, they hold the north oceans, sharing with shady (which they have a pact with) and black list/star. Main competition would be the likes of synergy, and shady if they decide to abolish the pact. Main core is decent, however not sure what location they are looking to go, having black list to the west and synergy to the south. As long as their diplomacy stays strong, they should be fine. Swim

2. Synergy/Team Synergy/Synergy Reloaded - 8,960,641 total points

No.3 in alliance fighters (main alliance only)

my alliance, no comment

3. The shady bunch/The cartridge family - 6,834,568 total points

No.2 in alliance fighters (main alliance only)

solid alliance, with tight core and good group of players. Lots of top 50 fighters in here. Good positioning, mainly cored up in 54. Again, sharing their core with MGGA could pose threats in the future if their agreement were to be abolished. Not sure of the direction they are pursuing, but they have rim alliances to their west/north, and synergy to their south. No major wars that I am aware of, if they keep eating and growing, should continue to be top contenders in this world. Swim

4. The new day co-op/The co-op crew/Da co-op - 6,675,451 total points

No. 4 in alliance fighters (main alliance only)

Another solid alliance, with good fighters. Main issue here is the amount of simmers they seem to have, and how far spread apart their branches are. More of a "points whore" alliance, that hasnt really proven themselves within the world yet. In a few different wars, and also being attacked by multiple other alliances, tends to lead to internal issues, support spread thin and moral low which has led to a few top players ghosting. If they can get it together, recovering could be possible, but the whole seems to have been dug a little too deep. Float then Sink

5. Black star/Black list - 4,310,361 total points

No. 6 in alliance fighters (main alliance only)

Solid group of players, with some outstanding fighters. From rumours early on, I was told most players are only playing leisurely here, and will leave eventually. Very good core, and looks to be expanding north, possibly to be better setup for WW, or to get away from the big bad wolfs MGGA. Not sure on any major pacts/naps. As long as they keep playing, I see them staying ahead of the game, and moving up the rankings. float then sink

6. True Fear - 2,497,758 total points

No. 9 in alliance fighters (main alliance only)

True fear has been all over the externals lately, following some internal issues. For the most part, they seem to be resolved (Atleast within the alliance), so look out for these guys. If they can keep it together, I see them lasting a little while longer on the server. Their main competition is alliance "Death is coming", who are maid up of Ex TF players. They are fighting hard, and deserve loads of recognition. For now, TF is surviving, but if they stay caught up with death, and keep having internal problems, the alliance could spiral out of control. Float

Honorable Mention:

Noobs - 2,033,587 - total points

No. 11 in alliance fighters (main alliance only)

Very talented group of players here, with good leadership. I want these guys to survive, I love seeing them in the externals and I feel obliged cheering for the underdogs. The main issue I see within their alliance is lack of players. With coop being hammered by a few alliances, Noobs should survive for a while and be provided with loads of food. Swim

This is my first ever float/swim so let me know how i can improve down below. didn't proof read it, so feel free to correct anything also :)

Lets keep these externals active!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trumpanzees are at war with Black Star group and scoring nicely.

Your alliance is at war with Co-op MRA I am told and scoring good too.

DeletedUser54745

Pretty good top 6.... keep in mind that black star is in a war with several alliances.

DeletedUser17513

nice top 12 @Rangled with 1 small correction, MGGA is not in pact with Black Star/List it seems they are at war, and Blacky is sinking rater fast.. its starting to look like internalization rather than war :D

DeletedUser38128

at war with 3 that I know of, well two (one group has 2 alliances)...... not going well for them. Rumor has it hunkiller is putting himself up for internal :/
Hmmm , MGGA spies look very active .

DeletedUser54484

nice top 12 @Rangled with 1 small correction, MGGA is not in pact with Black Star/List it seems they are at war, and Blacky is sinking rater fast.. its starting to look like internalization rather than war :D
I referred to shady and MGGA pact, not black star

DeletedUser54484

wasn't aware of the black star struggles tbh, hopefully all goes well for them

DeletedUser54763

HunKiller and carleemcdonald are now in their own two-person alliance. Black List is falling apart at the seams, and Black Star might not be too far behind. And there goes Achileus85. I sense an interesting roster developing, but still no match for MGGA as is.

DeletedUser54745

HunKiller and carleemcdonald are now in their own two-person alliance. Black List is falling apart at the seams, and Black Star might not be too far behind. And there goes Achileus85. I sense an interesting roster developing, but still no match for MGGA as is.
they couldn't defend their cities with 70 players how can they with 11?

DeletedUser54763

It's largely the best of the bunch. At the very least, they can concentrate their support more than they could when distributing it to so many more players at a time.

DeletedUser

Regardless,seems another blitzkrieg from Trumpanzees.
They should trim the useless fat and fill the ranks with the worthy guys of B.S.
Depressive to see Grepo so down one can not make fill a cap of 35 with worthy players.
And is not the first case one alliance collapses so fast here.

DeletedUser54361

at war with 3 that I know of, well two (one group has 2 alliances)...... not going well for them. Rumor has it hunkiller is putting himself up for internal :/

It was more the case of hunkiller throwing his toys out of the pram, stamping his feet in a kiddie tantrum and betraying his team mates.... and then forming a new alliance called Loners!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser54361

No way,does Hunny do this things? :D
U wished to learn the hard way,lol
U had the most spiteful disrespectful guy in grepo.

actually the worst spiteful, obnoxious, devious, two faced, cowardly pricks are the leaders of MGGA who went into a pact with Black Star and then proceeded to form cities and take over cities on their core Islands... and then when they had some big players and cities right in our core they then decided to cancel the pact.... Black Star even shared a defence thread with MGGA and it sickens me that we defended them whilst all the time they were planning the ultimate shafting.

Yes I can hear you say that this is a War Game, however for me it is not a case of whether you win or lose, but how you play the game... imho this also gives an insight into the real life behaviour of these people....

and yes Hunkiller is a a selfish arrogant little bollocks whose only interests are his own...

and that my friends is my final post in this World Forum as this entire episode with MGGA and Hunkiller nauseates me!

May your God go with you!!! :)