Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54745

actually the worst spiteful, obnoxious, devious, two faced, cowardly pricks are the leaders of MGGA who went into a pact with Black Star and then proceeded to form cities and take over cities on their core Islands... and then when they had some big players and cities right in our core they then decided to cancel the pact.... Black Star even shared a defence thread with MGGA and it sickens me that we defended them whilst all the time they were planning the ultimate shafting.

Yes I can hear you say that this is a War Game, however for me it is not a case of whether you win or lose, but how you play the game... imho this also gives an insight into the real life behaviour of these people....

and yes Hunkiller is a selfish arrogant little bollocks whose only interests are his own...

and that my friends is my final post in this World Forum as this entire episode with MGGA and Hunkiller nauseates me!

May you God go with you!!! :)
wrong actually, it wasn't a pact, it was a NAP. we never helped each other fight other alliances only helped defend you guys. You guys did absolutely nothing to help us. Then we gave you a 24 hour notice for the NAP to be over..... Then you guys started attacking us within the 24hr period and ended the peace time. Sorry we have loyal players and you guys do not.

DeletedUser54361

wrong actually, it wasn't a pact, it was a NAP. we never helped each other fight other alliances only helped defend you guys. You guys did absolutely nothing to help us. Then we gave you a 24 hour notice for the NAP to be over..... Then you guys started attacking us within the 24hr period and ended the peace time. Sorry we have loyal players and you guys do not.
apologies people... I could not let this go unanswered

What a complete load of Tosh.... I defended many of your players and did many others in Black Star... what is more no one in Black Star attacked you within the so very generous 24 hours notice that you gave us... especially generous when you had beeen planning this stab in the back for so very long!!

You had planned this from the start and it was underhand, devious and a complete betrayal of a trust... I bet you behave like this in RL as well!... only a warped mind would conceive of such a devious plan!! btw.... do you understand what the "P" in NAP means... and have you forgotten that we shared a defence thread and defended your players when attacked by Fear and Insomnia, et al!??

DeletedUser17513

@Gurkha12 while i understand what you are saying, mister @Capable is right.. NAP is not the same as full Pact and partnership, and is made for strategic reasons before the wars, and for same reason broken.

"In times of peace, prepare for war" especially with alliances(bigger than you) with whom you share core ocean, they are most likely to break NAP but also even a full Pact to continue to gain dominion over their core ocean.

The sooner you learn this old diplo move the better you will be ingame in future worlds if this one doesnt work out to you.

DeletedUser54067

I said it in my previous Top 12, MGGA as the big dog is rightfully using the "Animal Farm" strategy. I just wonder fi Shady Bunch is next, Synergy or if they're are going to switch to smaller alliances.

DeletedUser54339

@Gurkha12 while i understand what you are saying, mister @Capable is right.. NAP is not the same as full Pact and partnership, and is made for strategic reasons before the wars, and for same reason broken.

"In times of peace, prepare for war" especially with alliances(bigger than you) with whom you share core ocean, they are most likely to break NAP but also even a full Pact to continue to gain dominion over their core ocean.

The sooner you learn this old diplo move the better you will be ingame in future worlds if this one doesnt work out to you.
NAP is usually 'keeping your options open'. Sometimes it ends up with pacts, merges, the whole nine yards and other times it ends up with red swords on screens.

DeletedUser54702

apologies people... I could not let this go unanswered

What a complete load of Tosh.... I defended many of your players and did many others in Black Star... what is more no one in Black Star attacked you within the so very generous 24 hours notice that you gave us... especially generous when you had beeen planning this stab in the back for so very long!!

You had planned this from the start and it was underhand, devious and a complete betrayal of a trust... I bet you behave like this in RL as well!... only a warped mind would conceive of such a devious plan!! btw.... do you understand what the "P" in NAP means... and have you forgotten that we shared a defence thread and defended your players when attacked by Fear and Insomnia, et al!??

I would like to say for the record we had incoming attacks from Black Star players well within the 24 hour period. Your alliance dishonored the agreement before the war even started.

DeletedUser32254

I would like to say for the record we had incoming attacks from Black Star players well within the 24 hour period. Your alliance dishonored the agreement before the war even started.

And that changed exactly what about your plots?? Yes,, nothing.

Anyone dealing with mgga who thinks they will not be treated the same is dreaming. Kill them while you have a chance to get it done.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
actually the worst spiteful, obnoxious, devious, two faced, cowardly pricks are the leaders of MGGA who went into a pact with Black Star and then proceeded to form cities and take over cities on their core Islands... and then when they had some big players and cities right in our core they then decided to cancel the pact.... Black Star even shared a defence thread with MGGA and it sickens me that we defended them whilst all the time they were planning the ultimate shafting.

Yes I can hear you say that this is a War Game, however for me it is not a case of whether you win or lose, but how you play the game... imho this also gives an insight into the real life behaviour of these people....

and yes Hunkiller is a a selfish arrogant little bollocks whose only interests are his own...

and that my friends is my final post in this World Forum as this entire episode with MGGA and Hunkiller nauseates me!

May your God go with you!!! :)

Look - you started taking cities in our core, you took in players in our core. That had the smell of BS/BL gearing up for a war. We couldn't let that happen. Now we will have to just take over the ocean.

As for worrying about a NAP - you seem to be confused over the terms of a NAP v PACT - suggest you read the guidebook.

DeletedUser32254

Look - you started taking cities in our core, you took in players in our core. That had the smell of BS/BL gearing up for a war. We couldn't let that happen. Now we will have to just take over the ocean.

As for worrying about a NAP - you seem to be confused over the terms of a NAP v PACT - suggest you read the guidebook.

See what I mean? Anybody here believe that Black was plotting a war when they were so far out numbered city wise?

Also conveniently left out was mgga's offer to take in Oldies (right next door to the original BS core) long before this.

Sorry, no one with any sense is going to buy any story but that mgga had long planned war on Black even while accepting Black's DLU.

Like the sleazy politician you named yourselves after,, there is not an ounce of truth in you.

Black is likely done,, but Syn, Shady,, anyone else who might have dealings with mgga,, learn from our mistake.

DeletedUser54702

And that changed exactly what about your plots?? Yes,, nothing.

Anyone dealing with mgga who thinks they will not be treated the same is dreaming. Kill them while you have a chance to get it done.

Your alliance dishonoring the agreement forced the leadership to push up their timetables for their "plots".

DeletedUser54702

See what I mean? Anybody here believe that Black was plotting a war when they were so far out numbered city wise?

Also conveniently left out was mgga's offer to take in Oldies (right next door to the original BS core) long before this.

Sorry, no one with any sense is going to buy any story but that mgga had long planned war on Black even while accepting Black's DLU.

Like the sleazy politician you named yourselves after,, there is not an ounce of truth in you.

Black is likely done,, but Syn, Shady,, anyone else who might have dealings with mgga,, learn from our mistake.

You were expanding aggressively throughout o44 and into our core, you might have not matched us in strength then but it wouldn't take long to catch up. Given enough time your leadership would have done the same thing and ended the Nap at a time of their choosing.

Also the reason Black Star lived for so long is because MGGA and NSD drained themselves dry of biremes to protect you from Fear, it is fairly disrespectful to say that we have been planning to backstab you since the start.

DeletedUser54067

Authentic from the Rim

1. Make Grepo Great Again- (7.4 million to 9.6 million) +2.2 million, 30% growth
Their currently tearing up the competition in 54/44. Once they take out Black List/Star, Synergy will be the only alliance left that can compete with them. Does anyone smell worldwide coalition??? With their rapid growth they can eventually scare the big alliances into a unified force to take them down.
SWIM

2. Synergy- (5.8 million to 9.5 million) +3.7 million, 64% growth.
Huge growth after cleaning up smaller crews in 45 as well as the Co-Op recently.While their war with Co-Op might eventually slow this rapid growth, these guys have already taken out an alliance of equal size, and Co-Op has had a recent spurt of players leaving or switching teams giving them an advantage. They are mostly looking to dominate 45 though. They have lessen their branches to three from four which is an improvement.
SWIM

3. Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (5.0 million to 7.2 million) +2.2 million, 44% growth.
All though their the second strongest alliance attacking BP wise, they could likely be next up on MGGA's hit list. Chances are their pact, unless they join up with Black List/Star against MGGA their pact relationship might change into a third branch. Unlike other alliances besides Co-Op to the south and smaller dudes like Flux up north their isn't much to do in terms of expansion as an alliance. They might move into 64 from 54.
SWIM

4. Co-Op- (5.9 million to 6.8 million) +900,000, 15% growth.
Their growth has been really slow and this is mostly due to one of their branches taking a whooping from the likes of Noobs and Black Dawn. As well as players leaving to other alliances. What I see for this alliance, is that their traditional 55 core will remain but the 45/east 55 group will be eaten by Synergy/Black Dawn and those of them in 46 will split to form their own alliance. At this point with Synergy joining in their is no real future for Co-Op outside of Northern 55.
SINK

5. True Fear- (2.4 million to 3.0 million) +600,000, 25% growth.
Their time is numbered. It seems clear to many that Synergy is trying to pull a Black List/Star vs. MGGA war on TF. With both alliances dealing with internal issues we are likely to see the big dogs come at these alliances. Their saving grace might be the fact that Synergy is at war with Co-Op in the eastern part of the ocean. They are a growing force in eastern 45 but are quickly running out of growing room.
FLOAT

6. Black Dawn- (2.1 million to 2.8 million) +700,000, 33% growth.
They not only did great growth wise but in their war against Co-Op they are/were matching Co-Op almost city for city. They have proven what strong fighters they are and with Synergy also targeting Co-Op, some of the original focus will be off of them. The problem is that they are boxed in by good alliances.
SWIM

7. Black Star/ Black List- (3.9 million to 2.7 million) -1.2 million, -31% growth.
After losing their top players and ignoring the warning signs that MGGA were on a warpath in 44. This alliance immediately splintered even though the war hasn't really took off yet. Because of these issues, and the strong rim alliances in their vicinity. Their really isn't a chance they will recover.
SINK

8.. League of Super Evil- (2.5 million points)
The average points per player is the lowest compared to other Top 12 alliances that are on the rim, coupled with the fact that they already completely dominate ocean 65 and Border Noobs will only mean that their rise might follow a quick demise. It depends on whether Noobs are to preoccupied with fighting Co-Op/Black Dawn and/or Goodfellas, as while LoSE have locked down their ocean they have also recruited the majority of what could have been targets stifling growth in ocean. They also have four branches.
SINK

9. Noobs- (1.4 million to 2.3 million) +900,000, 64% growth.
Posting insane growth numbers, similar to Synergy, but their not taking cities as much as their taking the top Co-Op members in 55.This continued growth of Noobs will be significant in whether or not Co-Op collapses.
SWIM

10. Guardians of Hades- (1.5 million to 2.2 million) +700,000, 47% growth.
A strong rim alliance who seems to being pushed into 64 by the shady Bunch. Because of the fact that The Shady Bunch is and continues to hit them, Their growth isn't as high as it could be but it shows their have more than made up for the lost cities in 54.
FLOAT

11. Flux- (1.4 million to 1.8 million) +400,000, 29% growth.
Low growth but with a tight core and a huge geographical advantage over 43 and 53. These guys can grow Rapidly north as MGGA continues to plow through alliances in their area. Their core is mostly in 54/44/43 region. Their the biggest alliance without an academy. Besides the movements of MGGA their are no real threats in their area. Watching them fight for 43, will really tell us how strong they are.
SWIM

12. Vacancy- (1.6 million points)
Another top knotch rim alliance likely to rise with the fall of Black Star/ List. Similar to Flux they have a huge amount of members in ocean 44. But they currently control 34 and have a large amount of cities in 45. Their ABP is currently the lowest in the Top 12 but as a new arrival that is somewhat expected. They might only benedit temporarily from Black :ist/Star's demise as immediately after them or Flux are likely next targets.
SWIM

Those Who Fell (Out the top 12)

Grepoholics

GoodFellas

Guys to Watch

Twisted Souls

Sandels Warriors

DeletedUser17513

Authentic from the Rim

4. Co-Op- (5.9 million to 6.8 million) +900,000, 15% growth.
Their growth has been really slow and this is mostly due to one of their branches taking a whooping from the likes of Noobs and Black Dawn. As well as players leaving to other alliances. What I see for this alliance, is that their traditional 55 core will remain but the 45/east 55 group will be eaten by Synergy/Black Dawn and those of them in 46 will split to form their own alliance. At this point with Synergy joining in their is no real future for Co-Op outside of Northern 55.
SINK

5. True Fear- (2.4 million to 3.0 million) +600,000, 25% growth.
Their time is numbered. It seems clear to many that Synergy is trying to pull a Black List/Star vs. MGGA war on TF. With both alliances dealing with internal issues we are likely to see the big dogs come at these alliances. Their saving grace might be the fact that Synergy is at war with Co-Op in the eastern part of the ocean. They are a growing force in eastern 45 but are quickly running out of growing room.
FLOAT

From what i can tell, war might be hard on CO-OP inside 55 against multiple alliances, however CO-OP branch that has cities in 45/46 just got some good hard core reinforcement via additional members from Death Is Coming, meaning CO-OP cities in 45 wont be going anywhere anytime soon..

As for True-Fear, with this addition from Death Is Coming to one of the CO-OP Branches, it seems that war has automatically started between the two, with score 2-3 in favor of CO-OP according to oracle, and its only starting by the looks of it.

But all in all, this was very good top 12 and explanation of recent events between the alliances :)

DeletedUser54537

Good top 12 but please learn to use 'Their' and 'They're' correctly

DeletedUser40493

Authentic from the Rim

3. Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (5.0 million to 7.2 million) +2.2 million, 44% growth.
All though their the second strongest alliance attacking BP wise, they could likely be next up on MGGA's hit list. Chances are their pact, unless they join up with Black List/Star against MGGA their pact relationship might change into a third branch. Unlike other alliances besides Co-Op to the south and smaller dudes like Flux up north their isn't much to do in terms of expansion as an alliance. They might move into 64 from 54.
SWIM

MGGA acad - and I learn how to ghost. Expansion directions - do you know how to show the map of the world?

DeletedUser719

Really good top 12 .You have made some valid points and some shot in the dark predictions , however your top 12 does highlight the emergence of the rim alliances and prospective future wars.

With regards to True Fear i do not see us going to war any time soon and unlike Co-op we have shown each other respect as we could of taken advantage of their internal issues which seemed to have been sorted out. If we do break the pact we will be honorable and give them notice but with Co-op they thought of us as a joke, from taking in players from alliances we were at war with , taking our targets once enemies ghosted and allowing VNUK and co to have a free rein at our players so he can improve his bp. We take no pride in breaking a pact but we take no honor in following a pact that is not worth the ip address it was agreed on

DeletedUser54726

1. Shady/Cart are their own entity, not an academy to MGGA. Yes, there is a pact and it appears to be benefiting MGGA very nicely. Good diplo in my opinion.

2. I was one of the players being attacked by the Blacks during our 24 hour notice of the NAP ending. The people they picked up from Oldies really never stopped fighting the ex-Fear members that ended up in MGGA. That war just never really ended I guess. Anyway, if you are putting all your eggs in the NAP sack in this game, you're doing something wrong.. I mean, in Blacks vs MGGA it is 2v2 with no outside help on our side at least and I suspect the same is true on theirs. Hell, the blacks even have a stronger core in the ocean the war is being fought in... Yes MGGA was bigger when the fight started, but most of MGGA had to swap cities and take long range risks just to move into better fighting position against them. The Blacks had the home court advantage and are losing still.

3. @Ponini21 , Publicly suggesting a worldwide coalition to take down the number 1 alliance... that's just sad.

DeletedUser32254

3. @Ponini21 , Publicly suggesting a worldwide coalition to take down the number 1 alliance... that's just sad.

If Shady has any sense they are talking non-stop with Syn and Flux. If Syn has any sense they are D stacking Shady cities to back them up on an assault on mgga in its heart in less than 24 hrs. mgga will back stab any they deal with so removing them before they grow any larger should be a priority for all.
Size and sleaze is mgga's strength, remove those and they sink,, ignore it or think you can make a deal with it and there will soon come a point where mgga will just become to too large for any to tackle.