Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54576

Nice top 12! Good read! Only mistake you made is suggest Shady as an academy of MGGA

DeletedUser54067

I don't want a worldwide coalition. I just predict one since it will look like MGGA might dominate the world. I am in ocean 36, WW coalition or not it doesn't really affect me. I am just stating from past experience in this game, if an alliance goes up to fast the worldwide coalition starts to form. No one including your pact alliances should want you to succeed too much. BTW I know SB/TCF isn't the academy of MGGA, I'm Just saying again from previous experiences when two alliances are this close to each other, that they let each other expand in their core oceans. Usually one alliance becomes dominant in the relationship and eventually leads to the smaller alliance becoming an Academy. I have scene these pacts happen at least 5 times, but they all had larger alliance caps so who knows.

About the grammar, sorry was doing this at 1:00-3:00 in the morning, I take my top 12's seriously by looking at a map and trying to make predictions on what might happen and possible outcomes. So while I was actually writing this I payed next to no attention to grammar besides what was underlined in red.

DeletedUser54576

I don't want a worldwide coalition. I just predict one since it will look like MGGA might dominate the world. I am in ocean 36, WW coalition or not it doesn't really affect me. I am just stating from past experience in this game, if an alliance goes up to fast the worldwide coalition starts to form. No one including your pact alliances should want you to succeed too much. BTW I know SB/TCF isn't the academy of MGGA, I'm Just saying again from previous experiences when two alliances are this close to each other, that they let each other expand in their core oceans. Usually one alliance becomes dominant in the relationship and eventually leads to the smaller alliance becoming an Academy. I have scene these pacts happen at least 5 times, but they all had larger alliance caps so who knows.

About the grammar, sorry was doing this at 1:00-3:00 in the morning, I take my top 12's seriously by looking at a map and trying to make predictions on what might happen and possible outcomes. So while I was actually writing this I payed next to no attention to grammar besides what was underlined in red.
Reminds me of En88

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
If Shady has any sense they are talking non-stop with Syn and Flux. If Syn has any sense they are D stacking Shady cities to back them up on an assault on mgga in its heart in less than 24 hrs. mgga will back stab any they deal with so removing them before they grow any larger should be a priority for all.
Size and sleaze is mgga's strength, remove those and they sink,, ignore it or think you can make a deal with it and there will soon come a point where mgga will just become to too large for any to tackle.

lol, diversion. We don't reneg a deal. A NAP is purely "we leave you alone for the time being" - they go 1 of 2 ways, war or full pact. This case your recruitment tactics and movement made it be war. You have good players, I hope they see sense and jump ship, because your rapid sink is well under way.

DeletedUser15275

lol, diversion. We don't reneg a deal. A NAP is purely "we leave you alone for the time being" - they go 1 of 2 ways, war or full pact. This case your recruitment tactics and movement made it be war. You have good players, I hope they see sense and jump ship, because your rapid sink is well under way.

You see that mentality? Shoutout to Shady, Cartridge, Synergy, and Flux. One way or another they'll find a way to turn on you lmao.

DeletedUser39822

Making Grepo Shady Again? Always fun to read the speculations/assumptions and suggestive maneuvering that are the top 12........not the first rodeo for the members of Shady.

DeletedUser32254

Oh pleeeze,, you do not even believe that. LOL

I rather doubt you would want any of the players that would join you after the long planned back stab unless maybe to internal them later.

Whatever,, the truth is self evident, if anyone is foolish enough to trust you after that, it is on them. They can't say they have not been warned.

smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser51219

You see that mentality? Shoutout to Shady, Cartridge, Synergy, and Flux. One way or another they'll find a way to turn on you lmao.
Well either way we'll just have to wait and see what MGGA does after finishing off Black star

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Oh pleeeze,, you do not even believe that. LOL

I rather doubt you would want any of the players that would join you after the long planned back stab unless maybe to internal them later.

Whatever,, the truth is self evident, if anyone is foolish enough to trust you after that, it is on them. They can't say they have not been warned.

nah, I said jump ship, not join us, we are fine as is. Just looking forward to seeing 44 turn blue and then where do we go? Maybe 45?

DeletedUser21560

Authentic from the Rim

1. Make Grepo Great Again- (7.4 million to 9.6 million) +2.2 million, 30% growth
Their currently tearing up the competition in 54/44. Once they take out Black List/Star, Synergy will be the only alliance left that can compete with them. Does anyone smell worldwide coalition??? With their rapid growth they can eventually scare the big alliances into a unified force to take them down.
SWIM

2. Synergy- (5.8 million to 9.5 million) +3.7 million, 64% growth.
Huge growth after cleaning up smaller crews in 45 as well as the Co-Op recently.While their war with Co-Op might eventually slow this rapid growth, these guys have already taken out an alliance of equal size, and Co-Op has had a recent spurt of players leaving or switching teams giving them an advantage. They are mostly looking to dominate 45 though. They have lessen their branches to three from four which is an improvement.
SWIM

3. Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (5.0 million to 7.2 million) +2.2 million, 44% growth.
All though their the second strongest alliance attacking BP wise, they could likely be next up on MGGA's hit list. Chances are their pact, unless they join up with Black List/Star against MGGA their pact relationship might change into a third branch. Unlike other alliances besides Co-Op to the south and smaller dudes like Flux up north their isn't much to do in terms of expansion as an alliance. They might move into 64 from 54.
SWIM

4. Co-Op- (5.9 million to 6.8 million) +900,000, 15% growth.
Their growth has been really slow and this is mostly due to one of their branches taking a whooping from the likes of Noobs and Black Dawn. As well as players leaving to other alliances. What I see for this alliance, is that their traditional 55 core will remain but the 45/east 55 group will be eaten by Synergy/Black Dawn and those of them in 46 will split to form their own alliance. At this point with Synergy joining in their is no real future for Co-Op outside of Northern 55.
SINK

5. True Fear- (2.4 million to 3.0 million) +600,000, 25% growth.
Their time is numbered. It seems clear to many that Synergy is trying to pull a Black List/Star vs. MGGA war on TF. With both alliances dealing with internal issues we are likely to see the big dogs come at these alliances. Their saving grace might be the fact that Synergy is at war with Co-Op in the eastern part of the ocean. They are a growing force in eastern 45 but are quickly running out of growing room.
FLOAT

6. Black Dawn- (2.1 million to 2.8 million) +700,000, 33% growth.
They not only did great growth wise but in their war against Co-Op they are/were matching Co-Op almost city for city. They have proven what strong fighters they are and with Synergy also targeting Co-Op, some of the original focus will be off of them. The problem is that they are boxed in by good alliances.
SWIM

7. Black Star/ Black List- (3.9 million to 2.7 million) -1.2 million, -31% growth.
After losing their top players and ignoring the warning signs that MGGA were on a warpath in 44. This alliance immediately splintered even though the war hasn't really took off yet. Because of these issues, and the strong rim alliances in their vicinity. Their really isn't a chance they will recover.
SINK

8.. League of Super Evil- (2.5 million points)
The average points per player is the lowest compared to other Top 12 alliances that are on the rim, coupled with the fact that they already completely dominate ocean 65 and Border Noobs will only mean that their rise might follow a quick demise. It depends on whether Noobs are to preoccupied with fighting Co-Op/Black Dawn and/or Goodfellas, as while LoSE have locked down their ocean they have also recruited the majority of what could have been targets stifling growth in ocean. They also have four branches.
SINK

9. Noobs- (1.4 million to 2.3 million) +900,000, 64% growth.
Posting insane growth numbers, similar to Synergy, but their not taking cities as much as their taking the top Co-Op members in 55.This continued growth of Noobs will be significant in whether or not Co-Op collapses.
SWIM

10. Guardians of Hades- (1.5 million to 2.2 million) +700,000, 47% growth.
A strong rim alliance who seems to being pushed into 64 by the shady Bunch. Because of the fact that The Shady Bunch is and continues to hit them, Their growth isn't as high as it could be but it shows their have more than made up for the lost cities in 54.
FLOAT

11. Flux- (1.4 million to 1.8 million) +400,000, 29% growth.
Low growth but with a tight core and a huge geographical advantage over 43 and 53. These guys can grow Rapidly north as MGGA continues to plow through alliances in their area. Their core is mostly in 54/44/43 region. Their the biggest alliance without an academy. Besides the movements of MGGA their are no real threats in their area. Watching them fight for 43, will really tell us how strong they are.
SWIM

12. Vacancy- (1.6 million points)
Another top knotch rim alliance likely to rise with the fall of Black Star/ List. Similar to Flux they have a huge amount of members in ocean 44. But they currently control 34 and have a large amount of cities in 45. Their ABP is currently the lowest in the Top 12 but as a new arrival that is somewhat expected. They might only benedit temporarily from Black :ist/Star's demise as immediately after them or Flux are likely next targets.
SWIM

Those Who Fell (Out the top 12)

Grepoholics

GoodFellas

Guys to Watch

Twisted Souls

Sandels Warriors

Good top 12

2 things about us that confuses me. Which Co Op players have we taken in? and arent we the biggest alliance without an academy? Not that it matters much, just wondering if you think we have a sister somewhere
smiley_emoticons_hydra.gif

DeletedUser54067

Oh, I thought I saw players who were in Co-Op previously join your alliance or maybe they quit. Also you are, dang I should have caught some zzzs before posting this, some serious misinformation.

DeletedUser

Good top 12

and arent we the biggest alliance without an academy? Not that it matters much, just wondering if you think we have a sister somewhere
smiley_emoticons_hydra.gif

Man living on the rim must be really hard.

DeletedUser54726

If Shady has any sense they are talking non-stop with Syn and Flux. If Syn has any sense they are D stacking Shady cities to back them up on an assault on mgga in its heart in less than 24 hrs. mgga will back stab any they deal with so removing them before they grow any larger should be a priority for all.
Size and sleaze is mgga's strength, remove those and they sink,, ignore it or think you can make a deal with it and there will soon come a point where mgga will just become to too large for any to tackle.

So by your logic, any time a NAP is dissolved by any alliance, for any reason, ever... you assume that they will "back stab any they deal with" and need to be removed?Cuz, we all know that NAPs are permanent and eternally binding. NAP check everyone! If you've ended a NAP on this server, speak up so we can exclude you from the worldwide coalition being created to take out an alliance who chose not... to... have a... coalit....

(hmm... this made sense in your mind somehow???)

Also, regarding the "size and sleaze" being MGGA's strength:
You're ignorant about how this game works apparently... Considering we all started with the same "0" points and all the same possible variables in diplomacy and combat..
MGGA grew faster than the other current alliances due to defeating enemies. That isn't sleaze. That is efficiency, effectiveness, teamwork and well thought out diplomacy. You should learn those things for your next server so you don't have to cry for a coalition every time you fall behind a superior alliance.

In other words, learn how to play kid.

DeletedUser32254

So by your logic, any time a NAP is dissolved by any alliance, for any reason, ever... you assume that they will "back stab any they deal with" and need to be removed?Cuz, we all know that NAPs are permanent and eternally binding. NAP check everyone! If you've ended a NAP on this server, speak up so we can exclude you from the worldwide coalition being created to take out an alliance who chose not... to... have a... coalit....

(hmm... this made sense in your mind somehow???)

Also, regarding the "size and sleaze" being MGGA's strength:
You're ignorant about how this game works apparently... Considering we all started with the same "0" points and all the same possible variables in diplomacy and combat..
MGGA grew faster than the other current alliances due to defeating enemies. That isn't sleaze. That is efficiency, effectiveness, teamwork and well thought out diplomacy. You should learn those things for your next server so you don't have to cry for a coalition every time you fall behind a superior alliance.

In other words, learn how to play kid.

Rationalize all you want, but is is what it is. The more you speak the more you put the truth to my words,,,, youngin.

Enjoy your game.

DeletedUser54745

Rationalize all you want, but is is what it is. The more you speak the more you put the truth to my words,,,, youngin.

Enjoy your game.
no mature person would add youngin at the end lol..... hopefully you find a new alliance soon ;)

DeletedUser47911

Lol... I don't usually write on external and not going to discuss with an alliance which had the worse Leader ever who Banned himself to justify the defeat. We (MGGA) fight, that's all. I would Like to read a top 12 Alliances from Tea City :).

Thank you!