Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

jameslongst

Strategos
You broke the NAP by supporting our enemies, we have evidence of this too so please don't say that WE are the backstabbers. Look in a mirror first.

I doth protest.

You broke the NAP by attacking over the line and taking in refugees.

Also no notice of intent to break said NAP. Only a cowardly surprise attack.

DeletedUser45141

This is getting saltier and saltier lol.
Let's just praise the guy who made the Top 12. Keep 'em coming bro, nice job
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
If that was an attempt at a jab it was very poor

Listen man lets be reasonable. All I was saying was...Liar Liar Pants on Fire!!!

Just kidding. Oh wait...I got one! Here is one I learned after I met Jamo LMAO:

The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way.
-Samuel Butler

DeletedUser54537

Listen man lets be reasonable. All I was saying was...Liar Liar Pants on Fire!!!

Just kidding. Oh wait...I got one! Here is one I learned after I met Jamo LMAO:

The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way.
-Samuel Butler

You lost me

He who learns but does not think is lost. He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.
-Confucius

p.s who is Jamo ?

DeletedUser54824

I'll contribute to the top 12 where I can, my advice for anyone who makes the next top 12 is this, EI sink, ex alliance leader, sorry guys 5-6 players can't carry people forever, especially with all the excuses and lack of leadership ), and I see a huge world of backstabbing for every alliance with sisters/mass pacts (such as black dawn, synergy, anyone else besides noobs and EI) once they realize only 35 players can win on this server :( luckily for all of you there is many other worlds that fit your needs of having lots people to cuddle up to :) "noob"ageddon as I call it is coming, batter down the hatches, join a new world we'll you haven't been backstabbed by 70+ other people fighting for 35 slots

DeletedUser

I'll contribute to the top 12 where I can, my advice for anyone who makes the next top 12 is this, EI sink, ex alliance leader, sorry guys 5-6 players can't carry people forever, especially with all the excuses and lack of leadership ), and I see a huge world of backstabbing for every alliance with sisters/mass pacts (such as black dawn, synergy, anyone else besides noobs and EI) once they realize only 35 players can win on this server :( luckily for all of you there is many other worlds that fit your needs of having lots people to cuddle up to :) "noob"ageddon as I call it is coming, batter down the hatches, join a new world we'll you haven't been backstabbed by 70+ other people fighting for 35 slots

People still care about winning? Since when? Lol WW are a joke.

DeletedUser15275

Ever heard of rotation?

DeletedUser54824

I can only assume they care about staying in the world until world wonders hence having multiple pacts/sister alliances. tbh 35 vs 200+ is probably the worst way for me to win or stay long enough for WW (never have) but at least I don't got to worry about being back stabbed, and I get to have fun fighting, something I'm sure quite a few people in alliances surrounded by green surely miss

DeletedUser15275

I honestly don't get why people choose the "no diplomacy" approach then complain when they are outnumbered. You chose that fight, that's how you like playing the game. So why complain?

DeletedUser21560

I honestly don't get why people choose the "no diplomacy" approach then complain when they are outnumbered. You chose that fight, that's how you like playing the game. So why complain?

We did not choose the no diplomacy approach, we choose the no MRA pacting approach. And i do not complain, i just point out how ridiculous it is to start a war, take a few cities, mock the enemy. Then start losing cities big time and call 4 other alliances for help ;)

Patrian - Rotation does not work anymore, now the 35 that are in the alliance when WW starts, thats the 35 that can win the WW - others are disqualified

Was made to make sure noobs dont make 10 alliances and just rotate ressources. So if your happy enough to be used as a tool for someone else winning, thats all on you ;)

DeletedUser54537

As a wise man once said, MRA is the way

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
- Sun Tzu

DeletedUser54146

You broke the NAP by supporting our enemies, we have evidence of this too so please don't say that WE are the backstabbers. Look in a mirror first.
I would like to input that you are backstabbers. You guys decided to kick me then you rimmed me. There was only one possible explanation that you guys did...you guys kicked me because I didn't participate in an OP I was told I didn't have to because I was too small. Real nice...

DeletedUser54537

I would like to input that you are backstabbers. You guys decided to kick me then you rimmed me. There was only one possible explanation that you guys did...you guys kicked me because I didn't participate in an OP I was told I didn't have to because I was too small. Real nice...

I'm not part of the council mate, but I can see why they kicked you.

DeletedUser15275

Volzaac, I have seen you ranting here for weeks now about how an alliance kicked you. If you were in my alliance, I'd kick you too for not participating in alliance activities. And for being a cry baby holding grudges for weeks on an alliance that is doing its job getting rid of simmers. So yeah...move on or grow a pair and rejoin the world and have revenge on whatever alliance you're talking about.

DeletedUser54146

Volzaac, I have seen you ranting here for weeks now about how an alliance kicked you. If you were in my alliance, I'd kick you too for not participating in alliance activities. And for being a cry baby holding grudges for weeks on an alliance that is doing its job getting rid of simmers. So yeah...move on or grow a pair and rejoin the world and have revenge on whatever alliance you're talking about.
I don't know how you do not get the part I was TOLD I didn't have to.
I'm not part of the council mate, but I can see why they kicked you.
Dont be a part of the council. They were extremely disorderly while I was in Synergy.