Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

There you go defending again when you know your boss is wrong, but say what I love the excuse after excuse on not defending OH and YES players will understand ;) well not what one player said ;) Anyhow I forgot to ask how was your failed Op on me again?

Pretty bummer isn't it but don't worry if your sad you remember we are huggers and cuddlers feel free to send me a message and I will listen to all your problems on how TF is a failure and sinking ship. OH we have Blankets, Hot Tea and Mashmellows. :cool::D;)
Lmao.. You were a distraction.. All you do is scream for help. We might be sinking but o boi i bet we have more fun then you lot are having :)
Btw to all the MRRA noobs, 2 revolts and a cs with 1ls and 1 griffin isnt enough to get my city ;)

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Oh isn't it an alliance duty to look after their members LOL what BS your saying typical excuse from you RX trying to deflect the real issue go and play server 99 fully now.

As I have said before, you are welcome to poll our players and ask if we look after them well enough.

jameslongst

Strategos
There you go defending again when you know your boss is wrong, but say what I love the excuse after excuse on not defending OH and YES players will understand ;) well not what one player said ;) Anyhow I forgot to ask how was your failed Op on me again?

Pretty bummer isn't it but don't worry if your sad you remember we are huggers and cuddlers feel free to send me a message and I will listen to all your problems on how TF is a failure and sinking ship. OH we have Blankets, Hot Tea and Mashmellows. :cool::D;)

That sounds pretty salty for a victory lap bud lol

jameslongst

Strategos
When you give heat be prepared to get back heat, Didn't James started off the heat, we were both good we use to pm eachother in game but then James had the little devil whisper in his ears and he decided to bring the disrespected in game play so what happens well the rest you can see.

Whoa there just saw this. What little devil was that? You act like I broke a NAP with your alliance with no notice in the dead of night or something. Uncle James is the bad guy? Think about it. Man up and take some blame for your cruddy play style, Shaz. I will readily admit my own faults, but it also seems they have been gone over pretty well on this forum already.

DeletedUser54885

Its a competitive world for sure. Most long term Grepo players love those type of worlds.

But when things start to degrade into name calling and saying they are better than another simply because they are wealthy then it reaches a new low. I'm glad the moderators closed those threads it was getting beyond childish.

People reveal their true nature in this game......

DeletedUser54495

Weather warning for O55! Expect frequent gusts of Favourable Wind, and sporadic heavy showers of Manticores. If you hear the klaxon, please take shelter inside the city walls. Thank you. :)

Gonna be alot of those mantis once the event starts

DeletedUser54537

I don't have the time or the material to make a full "Mad Top 12" but I will make a small analysis in the meantime, with very little info.

1 Make Grepo Great Again - Although the overall alliance has fallen quite a bit, from the top 4 spots to 1,3,5 and 12 they still seem to be set out to win. and this through an easy process called Mass recruiting, as a sell-called wise man once said "we are huggers and cuddlers" This being is a member of this conglomerate.
2 Noobs - Biased opinion
3 Made Grepo Great Again
4 Shady Hades I
- Shady and Hades merged together to create two good alliances, If they play strategically they could inflict some good damage to MGGA.
5 Make Grepo Good Again
6 Shady Hades
7 Dost Teknesi Hanedan
- The turks are still up and running but as they keep quite and far from the drama I don't know much about them, they could however be a big player soon.
8 Beautiful Day Monster - Are they still working with MGGA? So mysterious as well, I have too little info on this alliance
9 Sandels Warriors - These guys will win, they are in the corner of the map, they are far from everything and they have a great core, if they stay lowkey they could pull out a win.
10 Owllusion - Dead alliance, too many people inactive or on VM
11 BLACK WIDOWS - Don't know about them
12 Making Grepo Great Again

Sorry for the bad Top 12

DeletedUser51786

I don't have the time or the material to make a full "Mad Top 12" but I will make a small analysis in the meantime, with very little info.

1 Make Grepo Great Again - Although the overall alliance has fallen quite a bit, from the top 4 spots to 1,3,5 and 12 they still seem to be set out to win. and this through an easy process called Mass recruiting, as a sell-called wise man once said "we are huggers and cuddlers" This being is a member of this conglomerate.
2 Noobs - Biased opinion
3 Made Grepo Great Again
4 Shady Hades I
- Shady and Hades merged together to create two good alliances, If they play strategically they could inflict some good damage to MGGA.
5 Make Grepo Good Again
6 Shady Hades
7 Dost Teknesi Hanedan
- The turks are still up and running but as they keep quite and far from the drama I don't know much about them, they could however be a big player soon.
8 Beautiful Day Monster - Are they still working with MGGA? So mysterious as well, I have too little info on this alliance
9 Sandels Warriors - These guys will win, they are in the corner of the map, they are far from everything and they have a great core, if they stay lowkey they could pull out a win.
10 Owllusion - Dead alliance, too many people inactive or on VM
11 BLACK WIDOWS - Don't know about them
12 Making Grepo Great Again

Sorry for the bad Top 12

I believe your delusional mate, we at MGGA are glad we Mass Recruit and got a bunch of destroyers who are ripping apart alliances, we dont care what you all think of us call us what you want but at the end of the day we are holding our own and taking cities from your coalition.

Shady Hades worst alliance ever bad leadership and will fail, like the saying is once a failure always a failure and that is what their leadership consists of so in my opinion a leopard never changes its spot right?

Noobs the name says it all, have no experience in winning a world or even building a wonder, top players will run one major Op and when they fail they will all ghost and run off to new world (Patience is a virtue) and lets be honest they aint got any of that.

Sandels- I mean are you dreaming hahahahahaha the only reason your even saying this is to keep your relationship with them good come on dude you said alot of foolish things here on this thread but this statement deserve to be number 1 in foolishness.

DeletedUser54895

Well if you don't like it make a Top 12 of your own,no one is stopping you