Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser39822

Lol......you guys are going to get me in trouble here. I am set with my current alliance.

makro 356

Phrourach
Sister alliances are pointless. they make you look stupid and it causes drama. It also makes it easier for everyone else to label you as a MRA and eat you :mad:
They obviously weren't ment to be by Inno as they simply wouldn't put alliance caps then

DeletedUser53868

Anyone willing to do a top 12? The last one that was made it feels like if it was ages ago.

DeletedUser30636

Anyone willing to do a top 12? The last one that was made it feels like if it was ages ago.
well of course, we only make top 12 posts when the world has been released for 5 hours and it doesn't matter

DeletedUser48423

Top 12 Sink or Swim
1. Fear- Spread out in 44 not really seeing a focused core with all the islands that I see with cities on them spread out through 44. 2nd in ABP and 8th DBP so looking at this I am guessing not 100% sure but seems like these guys are not have much pressure on them yet. No threat really seen in O44 yet besides Black Star so if these guys can establish a good core and take out the local threats that are forming I think they could go a good ways. Float then Swim
2. Insomnia- Looking at a map on this alliance seems like they have a great core and forming a great region around the border of 44/54. 1st in ABP and 17th in defense by what I was told this alliance ate No Brakes in less then 24 hours and cant wait to see what they do next. Most not be getting much pressure around the there islands and the alliances around most not be applying to much pressure to them looking at there DBP. Lots of threats around and alliances forming around there core and islands around cant wait to see what happens with this group in the upcoming weeks and months. Swim
3. Wake up Call- Map shows these guys are focused around Insomnia with a lot of cities around different islands and seems to be forming great around them areas of the 44/54 border. Not sure with them sharing so many islands with Insomnia that means there actually working together or just sharing for now eating around them. 3rd in ABP and 16th in DBP seems like these guys are focused around Enigma and Insomnia seeing these islands shared so much maybe a war is in the brewing and who will come out on top between these 3 alliances cant wait to see what happens here in the upcoming weeks and months also. Swim
4. Team Synergy- Just going to start here by looking at there players they have some very great players but by the looks of it seems both of Team Synergy and Synergy seem to be working together. By looking at the map they seem to be pretty spread out. If Slyce and The Musketeers and Hammer Down start taking war to this team see it being hard for them to protect there cities with how spread out they are and in between 2 good alliances.Synergy is 4th in ABP and 1st in DBP looks like they already been having some attacks and been defending good by what I heard. Cant wait to see what happens here in the coming weeks. Float then Sink
5. Enigma- By the looking on the map these guys are spread through 54/55 south boarder and seem to have a tight spread through them islands. What I have heard is this alliance already has started some wars they cant handle so will just love to see what happens to them in the coming weeks. 9th in ABP and 5th in DBP. Sink
6. The Network I- Seems to be a MRA and already looking like they have been loosing a good bit of cities to Insomnia and Wake up Call up north in O54 seem to be spread over more East in O54 but with the younger alliance forming in O54 and see some well known names in some of them alliances cant wait to see if they get ate up if Insomnia and Wake up Call and Enigma dont make it closer to them first. There Second alliance seem to be holding more ABP then the first alliance but the first alliance is 6th in DBP. Fload then Sink
7. Slyce- Seem to be located down south in O45 and see them having to fight Synergy if they want to move north but if they keep spreading south and spreading around there I think they could last a while on the server. 8th in ABP and 40th in DBP no one seems to be applying much pressure down south to them due to this I see them lasting. Swim then Sink
8. The Musketeers- Good players here seen this group in couple worlds. Good core in the center of 44/55 border and seem to be wanting to obtain 55 as there ocean only probably I could see here is the fight against the Black Dawn and a fight against Synergy in the middle of O44/55 if this takes place it should be a good one. 5th in ABP and 4th in DBP. Swim
9. The Shady Bunch- Good core and seem to be pretty east over in 54. Think the guys will have a good time spreading around islands for a while in till Insomnia and Wake up Call start spreading east more then it will be a blood war with a lot of takes and losses on both sides should be a good battle to watch in the up coming weeks and months. Float then Sink
10. Synergy- Look at number 4.
11. The Musketeers II- Look at number 8.
12. Black Star- Nice core with bunch of islands around some tight islands and but seem to be spread through 54 a little just 3-4 players if these guys can really establish thereselves and fight hard this alliance has a lot of potential. Looking around there in the ocean controlled by Fear which they will have to fight sooner or later which will be a good battle and cant wait to see it with the great names in this alliance. Float then Swim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

Top 12 Sink or Swim
1. Fear- Spread out in 44 not really seeing a focused core with all the islands that I see with cities on them spread out through 44. 2nd in ABP and 8th DBP so looking at this I am guessing not 100% sure but seems like these guys are not have much pressure on them yet. No threat really seen in O44 yet besides Black Star so if these guys can establish a good core and take out the local threats that are forming I think they could go a good ways. Float then Swim
2. Insomnia- Looking at a map on this alliance seems like they have a great core and forming a great region around the border of 44/54. 1st in ABP and 17th in defense by what I was told this alliance ate No Brakes in less then 24 hours and cant wait to see what they do next. Most not be getting much pressure around the there islands and the alliances around most not be applying to much pressure to them looking at there DBP. Lots of threats around and alliances forming around there core and islands around cant wait to see what happens with this group in the upcoming weeks and months. Swim
3. Wake up Call- Map shows these guys are focused around Insomnia with a lot of cities around different islands and seems to be forming great around them areas of the 44/54 border. Not sure with them sharing so many islands with Insomnia that means there actually working together or just sharing for now eating around them. 3rd in ABP and 16th in DBP seems like these guys are focused around Enigma and Insomnia seeing these islands shared so much maybe a war is in the brewing and who will come out on top between these 3 alliances cant wait to see what happens here in the upcoming weeks and months also. Swim
4. Team Synergy- Just going to start here by looking at there players they have some very great players but by the looks of it seems both of Team Synergy and Synergy seem to be working together. By looking at the map they seem to be pretty spread out. If Slyce and The Musketeers and Hammer Down start taking war to this team see it being hard for them to protect there cities with how spread out they are and in between 2 good alliances.Synergy is 4th in ABP and 1st in DBP looks like they already been having some attacks and been defending good by what I heard. Cant wait to see what happens here in the coming weeks. Float then Sink
5. Enigma- By the looking on the map these guys are spread through 54/55 south boarder and seem to have a tight spread through them islands. What I have heard is this alliance already has started some wars they cant handle so will just love to see what happens to them in the coming weeks. 9th in ABP and 5th in DBP. Sink
6. The Network I- Seems to be a MRA and already looking like they have been loosing a good bit of cities to Insomnia and Wake up Call up north in O54 seem to be spread over more East in O54 but with the younger alliance forming in O54 and see some well known names in some of them alliances cant wait to see if they get ate up if Insomnia and Wake up Call and Enigma dont make it closer to them first. There Second alliance seem to be holding more ABP then the first alliance but the first alliance is 6th in DBP. Fload then Sink
7. Slyce- Seem to be located down south in O45 and see them having to fight Synergy if they want to move north but if they keep spreading south and spreading around there I think they could last a while on the server. 8th in ABP and 40th in DBP no one seems to be applying much pressure down south to them due to this I see them lasting. Swim then Sink
8. The Musketeers- Good players here seen this group in couple worlds. Good core in the center of 44/55 border and seem to be wanting to obtain 55 as there ocean only probably I could see here is the fight against the Black Dawn and a fight against Synergy in the middle of O44/55 if this takes place it should be a good one. 5th in ABP and 4th in DBP. Swim
9. The Shady Bunch- Good core and seem to be pretty east over in 54. Think the guys will have a good time spreading around islands for a while in till Insomnia and Wake up Call start spreading east more then it will be a blood war with a lot of takes and losses on both sides should be a good battle to watch in the up coming weeks and months. Sink
10. Synergy- Look at number 4.
11. The Musketeers II- Look at number 8.
12. Black Star- Nice core with bunch of islands around some tight islands and but seem to be spread through 54 a little just 3-4 players if these guys can really establish thereselves and fight hard this alliance has a lot of potential. Looking around there in the ocean controlled by Fear which they will have to fight sooner or later which will be a good battle and cant wait to see it with the great names in this alliance. Float then Swim

very in depth, thought out top 12. would + rep if that was still a thing :p

DeletedUser39822

Ouch. Just a flat out "sink". Not even a momentary float........lol.

buddy1971

Phrourach
Time for a premature top 10 anyone??

1) Insomnia
Very heavily mixed in around Fear and No Vaseline. The way they quickly shot to the top points to possible MRA.
Sink
2) The Musketeers
Probably the strongest core of any alliance so far but day 1 alliance...
Float and then...Sink
3) No Vaseline
Already full with an academy...
Sink
4) The Sicilians
Very scattered and mixed in with loads of other alliances..
Sink
5) Death Before Dishonour
They have players scartered in 4 oceans
Sink and quickly
6) Fear
No good core but still more together than some. Momentarily float before sinking
7) No Brakes
Same as others
Sink
8)Samkulo Army
Bit of a core....
Still sink
9) Soldiers of Destiny
My alliance. No comment
10) Dead Space
Good core well away from other top alliances.
Float before sinking

THE MUSKETEERS are in NO way associated with the old alliance of the same name...... this one is led by a crazy dreamer who think that since you are not attacked by the enemy (regardless the fact that now days you can look up a player so well) that you are a spy .... explicitive , nutcase

DeletedUser39822

There will let you float a few xD

That is all we are asking for.......our confidence was almost shattered. We never want to swim so early in the game.....too much pressure to maintain that status and the only change of status at that point is downward. Maybe there should be something above "swim"?

DeletedUser53868

I know they're dying but I still expected more, lets see if when a major war breaks out the trash talking begins (controlled trash talking though), to make it entertaining

DeletedUser48660

woah daddy is here
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif