Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser51219

No major wars going ppl are just expanding rn. Wait for one to start and then see all the saltiness

Silver Witch

Strategos
how about flying, or walking on water?

I like a broomstick - aah Magick you have one don't you?

smiley_emoticons_hexefliegend.gif

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Since nobody else seems to want to do these i guess ill take over doing them xD

Fear: Decent core but a little spread out in 44,right beside insomnia and wake up call but doesn't seem to be much of a problem.Think they can go far.SWIM
Insomnia:
Very tight core seeming to control there area very well and eating the dead weight in the area.No comment
Wake up call: Same as insomnia.NO comment
Team synergy:
Decent core but a little spread out seems they ended war with musketeers so i think they are in a good position to grow fast.SWIM
Enigma:
Has some good players but is so spread out and is fighting some strong alliance i see them sinking soon in the future.SINK
Slyce:
Good core and no threat nearby i think that they will be able to grow fast and become a big competitor for 55.SWIM
The shady bunch:
Good core but with a lot of other good alliances in the area(make grepo great again,non sun dii) so i think its going to be a huge fight in the area.FLOAT
The new day co-op:
Pretty spread i see them being food for other alliances atm.SINK
Black star
:Good core,good group of players,fighting a good alliance.And apparently not staying here for long,such a shame :/.FLOAT
Non Sun Dii:
Very good core some good players but again some very good alliances up there that are going to be fighting for power.FLOAT
The Musketeers:
Have Dropped greatly since fighting synergy but seems the war is over and they have some sort of compromise,so looking better for them but if they have to face synergy again don't think its going to be good for them.FLOAT

Last edited:

DeletedUser47500

Fear: Decent core but a little spread out in 44,right beside insomnia and wake up call but doesn't seem to be much of a problem.I can see them going far as long as no coalitions or big alliances start attacking them.SWIM
Insomnia:
Very tight core seeming to control there area very well and eating the dead weight in the area.Real question is were will they turn next once the food runs out.SWIM
Wake up call:
Same as insomnia.SWIM
Team synergy:
Decent core but a little spread out seems they ended war with musketeers so i think they are in a good position to grow fast.SWIM
Enigma:
Has some good players but is so spread out and is fighting some strong alliance i see them sinking soon in the future.SINK
Slyce:
Good core and no threat nearby i think that they will be able to grow fast and become a big competitor for 55.SWIM
The shady bunch:
Good core but with a lot of other good alliances in the area(make grepo great again,non sun dii) so i think its going to be a huge fight in the area.FLOAT
The new day co-op:
Black star
:Good core,good group of players,fighting a good alliance.And apparently not staying here for long,such a shame :/.FLOAT
Non Sun Dii:
Very good core some good players but again some very good alliances up there that are going to be fighting for power.FLOAT
The Musketeers:
Have Dropped greatly since fighting synergy but seems the war is over and they have some sort of compromise,so looking better for them but if they have to face synergy again don't think its going to be good for them.FLOAT

You can't rate your own alliance in sink or swim and give it a swim. That's pretty obvious bias.
Also you couldn't more obviously be saying HINT! HINT! on half of these

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
You can't rate your own alliance in sink or swim and give it a swim. That's pretty obvious bias.
Also you couldn't more obviously be saying HINT! HINT! on half of these
lol i dont usually do these just nobody seems to be doing them so though i would give it a shot,ill delete the bias xD

DeletedUser37684

Fear: Decent core but a little spread out in 44,right beside insomnia and wake up call but doesn't seem to be much of a problem.Think they can go far.SWIM
Insomnia:
Very tight core seeming to control there area very well and eating the dead weight in the area.No comment
Team synergy:
Enigma:
Slyce:
The shady bunch:
The new day co-op:
Black star
Non Sun Dii:
The Musketeers:

worst sink or swim I've seen for a while. Bad formatting and he thinks Insomnia is a good alliance LOL.

DeletedUser54001

Insomnia:
Team synergy:
Enigma:
Slyce:
The shady bunch:
The new day co-op:
Black star
Non Sun Dii:
The Musketeers:

May i know who is strong alliance we are fighting with?

DeletedUser52109

Pagasae Top 12 Alliances Analysis

1). Fear - This alliance contains many top players in the server and has been rapidly expanding in ocean 44 but judging from their DBP there aren't many alliances willing to challenge their authority in Ocean 44. Swim

ABP: #1
DBP: #10 Overall BP: #1
Top Player: Alanexry Best Fighter: Alanexry

2). Insomnia -
My alliance, no comment.

ABP: #2
DBP: #20 Overall BP: #2
Top Player: noddy1984 Best Fighter: jredge

3). Synergy - Synergy has many competitive and top players and are currently vying supremacy for Ocean 45. They have the slight edge, however, the competition on Ocean 45 is very close and only time will tell who will come out on top.Swim then Float

ABP: #6 DBP: #2 Overall BP: #3
Top Player: Ray93 Best Fighter: Ray93

4). The Shady Bunch - The Shady Bunch have been lowkey growing and are building their cores in Ocean 54. They're in a good position because there aren't any alliance near them to actually compete, hence the steady and constant growth from this alliance. They have the lowest Points to BP ratio however in the top 5 alliances. Swim.

ABP: #11 DBP: #27 Overall BP: #12
Top Player: Face of Death Best Fighter: JungleBear

5). Wake Up Call - It's no longer a secret that Wake Up Call is Insomnia's hot sister. No Comment.

ABP: #3 DBP: #13 Overall BP: #4
Top Player: alexander321 Best Figher: alexander321

TO BE CONTINUED
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser52109

6). Slyce - A top alliance in Ocean 45 and many of their cities are in a tight space and it'll be very difficult to breakthrough. They've got big competitions in O45 but at the end of the day, it will be Slyce and Synergy battling it out for the sole control of ocean 45. Swim

ABP: #4 DBP: #36 Overall BP: #9
Top Player: ZEELYNN514 Best Fighter: ZEELYNN514

7). Enigma - They've got consistent and top players. However, looking from the outside, it seems like Enigma is being heavily carried by their top 9 players. They are simply everywhere. Left, right, up, down and center. I honestly don't think they can hold this. Prove me wrong ;) Float then Sink

ABP: #9 DBP: #3 Overall BP: #6
Top Player: xtetm Best Fighter: xtetm

Also shout out for bennyskli, perhaps the funniest report in the server thus far.

r7ZAqeY.png

8). Non Sunt Dii - The top 3 players have a really imbalanced Point to BP ratio. Which means they like to spend gold and there's nothing wrong with that. Just pointing it out. They have a lot of experienced members and having gold to burn is always nice. However, expansion in O54 will be tough as there are so many great alliances. Swim then Float.

ABP: #21 DBP: #51 Overall BP: #26
Top Player: 1robert2 Best Fighter: 1robert2

DeletedUser52109

9). Black Star - Based in Ocean 44, they're second behind Fear. The overall average of their members are not bad. Black Star can compete no doubt but seeing as they have Fear in the same ocean, it's going to be a tough road. Float.

ABP: #8 DBP: #18 Overall BP: #10
Top Player: HunKiller Best Fighter: HunKiller

10). Make Grepo Great Again - They had a burst of growth when they first arrived but it has slowed down ever since. They are swimming with a lot of top alliances in Ocean 44/54 border. Hopefully they will live up to their name and make grepolis great again. No doubt my alliance will clash with these guys in the future. Float

ABP: #27 DBP: #40 Overall BP: #30
Top Player: MAC-9 Best Fighter: MAC-9

11). The Musketeers - I don't know if they have the original squad but if they do, then they'll definitely make a comeback. I'd imagine they've been hit hard The New Day Co-Op and other alliances in their respective ocean. They were actually even higher in the ladder but have gradually climb their way back down. Float

ABP: #7 DBP: #8 Overall BP: #9
Top Player: Iddieforyou Best Fighter: Iddieforyou

12). The New Day Co-Op - Ranked one in Ocean 55 with 2 different sister alliances. This alliance are a bit too spread out for my taste. However the fact that they are ranked one in their ocean and competing with The Musketeers says to me that they are doing something right. Swim then Float

ABP: #38 DBP: #5 Overall BP: #24
Top Player: Meyrinoise Best Fighter: Elder Scroll

DeletedUser17513

for once.. these are awesome analysis , gj keep it up, pleasure reading them and not playing :)

DeletedUser

It is a good top 12.
For my curiosity - who is hitting Enigma?