Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser39822

how would i know that?

Apologies as my sarcasm didn't translate well.......you wouldn't know that. But you made the assumption that certain alliances were going to lock down 054 and kill everything based on some pretty dots so I thought maybe you could also make the intuitive leap and tell me how long I have left in this server.

DeletedUser17513

Apologies as my sarcasm didn't translate well.......you wouldn't know that. But you made the assumption that certain alliances were going to lock down 054 and kill everything based on some pretty dots so I thought maybe you could also make the intuitive leap and tell me how long I have left in this server.

congrats, you must be very smart to hide sarcasm like that.

DeletedUser39822

congrats, you must be very smart to hide sarcasm like that.

I just reread my post and I came across as an absolute tool so I apologize for that.....I should probably just focus on the game and not get caught up in the ramblings of the externals.

DeletedUser17513

I just reread my post and I came across as an absolute tool so I apologize for that.....I should probably just focus on the game and not get caught up in the ramblings of the externals.

Probably the best idea

someone doing new top 12 that actually is playing this world :D

DeletedUser52109

Pagasae Top 12 Alliances Analysis

Reminder: Alliance position may change due to many alliances separated only by a couple of thousand points.
Also alliance points will for sure change and they're only included to give the people who aren't playing in the server a rough estimation.

1). Insomnia - The alliance I play for. No comment.

Alliance Points: 1,620,000
Base: Ocean 54/44 Border

ABP Rank: #2 DBP Rank: #12 Overall BP Rank: #2

Top 3 Players: Lord Haakon, Jredge and Silver Witch
Top 3 Fighters: Gamesterjjj, Jredge and Lord Haakon

2). Fear - The number two alliance in the server and Fear has the number one spot for battle points ranking. Although this shouldn't be a surprise because they've got hardcore group of players. Being said that, they have yet to completely lock down Ocean 44. The competition in Ocean 44 is very tough and the brave alliances will not certainly fold easily when Fear comes knocking on their doors. Despite these high praises, I will have to say FLOAT for this analysis due to the fact that they haven't made a massive progress.

Alliance Points: 1,540,000
Base: Ocean 44

ABP Rank: #1 DBP Rank: #8 Overall BP Rank: #1

Top 3 Players: Alanexry, Exnihilo and PhilaBoze
Top 3 Fighters: Alanexry, PhilaBoze and Exnihilo

3). Synergy - I am very impressed with this alliance. They seem very coordinated and on top of that coordination, they have got great looking team, easily enough to rival Fear's line up. As I write this, Synergy is only 20,000 points away from overtaking Fear in that number one spot. They have got a good core going in the center of Ocean 45. I don't know what Synergy's status is with Slyce, but Slyce is one big shark in Ocean 45. Synergy will either befriend Slyce to share Ocean 45 or enter a clash of the titans between the two alliances. I see Synergy overtaking Fear for that number one stop, they will definitely SWIM.

Base: Ocean 45

ABP Rank: #4 DBP Rank: #4 Overall BP Rank: #3

Top 3 Players: Ray93, Gerrard13100 and Khan Pathan
Top 3 Fighters: Ray93, Khan Pathan and Jo Berserk

4). The New Day Co-Op - Talk about rapid growth! This alliance is probably the most improved alliance in the last week or so. There may have been a merge or they just ate their opponents so quick that they'd jump from rank 12 to rank 4 in the ladder. This alliance is based in Ocean 55. In terms of points, they are twice the size of the second alliance in Ocean 55. They've also got two sister alliances which are ranked #3 and #5 in Ocean 55. So in terms of competition, The New Day Co-Op will be a tough nut to crack. Although, the battle points could be drastically improved, other than that, very impressive guys. Keep Swimming.

Alliance Points: 1,530,000
Base: Ocean 55

ABP Rank: #11 DBP Rank: #3 Overall BP Rank: #8

Top 3 Players: Antigoni1400, Iddieforyou and lille3
Top 3 Fighters: Meyrinoise, Elder Scroll and Vnuk

5). Slyce - A big shark in Ocean 45 swimming with Synergy. Slyce is building a very impressive core and once finish, it'll be composed of adjacent islands. This tells me that they've also got an organized group with good people leading the alliance. As I have stated earlier, they are the big sharks of Ocean 45 with Synergy and I don't know their status with them. However, if they want to the big bad shark in Ocean 45 they will have to take that away from Synergy. The question is, will they be able to beat Synergy for the control of Ocean 45? Or will Slyce just be content with sharing a slice of Ocean 45 with Synergy? Swim.

Alliance Points: 1,520,000

ABP Rank: #3 DBP Rank: #24 Overall BP Rank: #4

Top 3 Players: Zeelynn514, Sausekay and Sirwedgealot
Top 3 Fighters: Sausekay, Jaxwy and Nanithreetill

6). The Shady Bunch - This alliance consists of very good and experienced players within their ranks. However, they went from rank four to rank six in the last week or so. As I write this, they are only separated by 1,000 points with Make Grepo Great Again. However, points aren't what matters because these group of players have already completed two core islands in the center of Ocean 54 and are currently trying to complete more. I'm sure in time this alliance will make their way up the ladder and give the major alliances in Ocean 54 a run for their money. For this analysis, I will have to say FLOAT.

Alliance Points: 1,420,000
Base: Ocean 54

ABP Rank: #6 DBP Rank: #21 Overall BP Rank: #7

Top 3 Players: Face Of Death, JungleBear and Princess Kuini
Top 3 Fighters: JungleBear, Face Of Death and AresSpear8

So I can't actually type in more than 1,000 words. The next 6 will be on separate posts.:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52109

7). Make Grepo Great Again- As their name suggests, this alliance wants to make Grepolis Great Again. Their first step towards that is by fighting the alliance I play for. One of Insomnia's members left and joined them thus they've infiltrated Insomnia/Wake Up Call's core. MGGA has got great players but are giving Insomnia family an okay fight. I expect more from them, come on now, give Insomnia family's life a living hell. Float.

Alliance Points: 1,380,000
Base: Ocean 44/54 Border

ABP ranking: #13 DBP ranking: #18 Overall BP ranking: #15

Top 3 Players: Noddy1984, Mac-9 and Alb Boy

Top 3 Fighters: Noddy1984, Mac-9 and Alb Boy

8). Non Sunt Dii - Non Sunt Dii is the latin phrase word meaning "We Are Gods". And they definitely have the right for that name. These group of players are well versed in this game. Currently fighting my alliance. Non Sunt Dii are organized and aggressive when it comes to making plays. For now they seem impenetrable and you have to give credits where it's due. Swim

Alliance Points: 1,100,000

ABP ranking: #10 DBP ranking: #11 Overall BP ranking: #12

Top 3 Players: 1robert2, Lenny1976 and TromboneTom
Top 3 Fighters: TromboneTom, 1robert2 and KingKikk

9). Team Synergy - Synergy's sister alliance. Refer to Synergy's comments.

Alliance Points: 1,060,000
ABP ranking: #8 DBP ranking: #10 Overall BP ranking: #9

Top 3 Players: BlackFlag8, Shirleyc1969 and .NoFear
Top 3 Fighters: NoFear, Attal100 and Wasted1

10). Black Star - This alliance has some cities from in our core and credit to them they are doing well of defending those cities. I am sure that these guys are a premade but I can't recall from which server. This is great because they would of already have a foundation of trust. Black Star also has the best fighter in the server, HunKiller. That being said, they've got very tough oppositions in their ocean but they certainly will not fold that easy. Float

Alliance Points: 950,000
ABP ranking: #7 DBP ranking: #5 Overall BP ranking: #5

Top 3 Players: HunKiller, Achileus85 and lastmantodie
Top 3 Fighters: HunKiller, Achileus85 and Iamtheokoles

11). Wake Up Call - Insomnia's sister alliance. No comment

Alliance Points: 910,000
Base: Ocean 44/54 Border

ABP ranking: #6 DBP ranking: #13 Overall BP ranking: #6

Top 3 Players: GREAT DANO, In Nukes We Trust and Captain Krunch
Top 3 Fighters: Alexander321, In Nukes We Trust and Nafion

12). True Fear - Honestly, these guys have some merit to their name. They've got a tiny niche building in the bottom center of Ocean 45. True Fear will definitely be in the race for the control of Ocean 45 competing with the likes of Synergy and Slyce. I also expect them to rack up the battle points during the next few weeks. Swim

Alliance Points: 750,000
ABP ranking: #9 DBP ranking: #37 Overall BP ranking: #13

Top 3 Players: Amazon-King, AYoungAmazonianPrincess and Heres20BuckKillMe
Top 3 Fighters: Amazon-King, Commodore Oberlin and Irrton

Thank you for reading!
Any feedbacks, comments, criticism or dislikes. Please feel free to comment down below.

ThinkingOutLoud
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser47500

Pagasae Top 12 Alliances Analysis

Reminder: Alliance position may change due to many alliances separated only by a couple of thousand points.
Also alliance points will for sure change and they're only included to give the people who aren't playing in the server a rough estimation.

1). Insomnia - The alliance I play for. No comment.

Alliance Points: 1,620,000
Base: Ocean 54/44 Border

ABP Rank: #2 DBP Rank: #12 Overall BP Rank: #2

Top 3 Players: Lord Haakon, Jredge and Silver Witch
Top 3 Fighters: Gamesterjjj, Jredge and Lord Haakon

2). Fear - The number two alliance in the server and Fear has the number one spot for battle points ranking. Although this shouldn't be a surprise because they've got hardcore group of players. Being said that, they have yet to completely lock down Ocean 44. The competition in Ocean 44 is very tough and the brave alliances will not certainly fold easily when Fear comes knocking on their doors. Despite these high praises, I will have to say FLOAT for this analysis due to the fact that they haven't made a massive progress.

ABP Rank: #1 DBP Rank: #8 Overall BP Rank: #1

Top 3 Players: Alanexry, Exnihilo and PhilaBoze
Top 3 Fighters: Alanexry, PhilaBoze and Exnihilo

3). Synergy - I am very impressed with this alliance. They seem very coordinated and on top of that coordination, they have got great looking team, easily enough to rival Fear's line up. As I write this, Synergy is only 20,000 points away from overtaking Fear in that number one spot. They have got a good core going in the center of Ocean 45. I don't know what Synergy's status is with Slyce, but Slyce is one big shark in Ocean 45. Synergy will either befriend Slyce to share Ocean 45 or enter a clash of the titans between the two alliances. I see Synergy overtaking Fear for that number one stop, they will definitely SWIM.

ABP Rank: #4 DBP Rank: #4 Overall BP Rank: #3

Top 3 Players: Ray93, Gerrard13100 and Khan Pathan
Top 3 Fighters: Ray93, Khan Pathan and Jo Berserk

4). The New Day Co-Op - Talk about rapid growth! This alliance is probably the most improved alliance in the last week or so. There may have been a merge or they just ate their opponents so quick that they'd jump from rank 12 to rank 4 in the ladder. This alliance is based in Ocean 55. In terms of points, they are twice the size of the second alliance in Ocean 55. They've also got two sister alliances which are ranked #3 and #5 in Ocean 55. So in terms of competition, The New Day Co-Op will be a tough nut to crack. Although, the battle points could be drastically improved, other than that, very impressive guys. Keep Swimming.

Alliance Points: 1,530,000
Base: Ocean 55

ABP Rank: #11 DBP Rank: #3 Overall BP Rank: #8

Top 3 Players: Antigoni1400, Iddieforyou and lille3
Top 3 Fighters: Meyrinoise, Elder Scroll and Vnuk

5). Slyce - A big shark in Ocean 45 swimming with Synergy. Slyce is building a very impressive core and once finish, it'll be composed of adjacent islands. This tells me that they've also got an organized group with good people leading the alliance. As I have stated earlier, they are the big sharks of Ocean 45 with Synergy and I don't know their status with them. However, if they want to the big bad shark in Ocean 45 they will have to take that away from Synergy. The question is, will they be able to beat Synergy for the control of Ocean 45? Or will Slyce just be content with sharing a slice of Ocean 45 with Synergy? Swim.

Alliance Points: 1,520,000

ABP Rank: #3 DBP Rank: #24 Overall BP Rank: #4

Top 3 Players: Zeelynn514, Sausekay and Sirwedgealot
Top 3 Fighters: Sausekay, Jaxwy and Nanithreetill

6). The Shady Bunch - This alliance consists of very good and experienced players within their ranks. However, they went from rank four to rank six in the last week or so. As I write this, they are only separated by 1,000 points with Make Grepo Great Again. However, points aren't what matters because these group of players have already completed two core islands in the center of Ocean 54 and are currently trying to complete more. I'm sure in time this alliance will make their way up the ladder and give the major alliances in Ocean 54 a run for their money. For this analysis, I will have to say FLOAT.

Alliance Points: 1,420,000

ABP Rank: #6 DBP Rank: #21 Overall BP Rank: #7

Top 3 Players: Face Of Death, JungleBear and Princess Kuini
Top 3 Fighters: JungleBear, Face Of Death and AresSpear8

So I can't actually type in more than 1,000 words. The next 6 will be on separate posts.:oops:
Float! FLOAT?!!! I ran out of favour to bolt your city so i sent a plague instead for that outrageous rating.