Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

Ryann16

Strategos
Well, Looks like its time to hang up the shield again. Slyce has officially sunk.

If you cant beat the enemy, apparently the new thing is to join them. The concept of fighting until death, or loyalty are nowhere to be found now a days. We had some good players no doubt, But I can say that I will NEVER play with the cowards who jumped ship ever again. After Impact sunk for the same reason, I promised Shrefty that I would be loyal, looks like I was the only one.

Somebody give the MRA, Player Poaching, Hand holding, cuddlers of Synergy a run for there money. If youre taking them on, make sure you have LOYAL members, because they love poaching the snakes.

To all of my friends here: Best of luck to all of you. I will keep in touch with a few of you, but it will likely be my last server. Us old timers seem to be the only ones with values. Take care, keep bashing heads, AND KILL THE SNAKES!

Goodbye everyone!

DeletedUser

Lol,you wished to joke with me at the start.
Together with zanicus.
Once upon a time there was a certain Private Ryann :p

That is a noble feeling though.

Ryann16

Strategos
Lol,you wished to joke with me at the start.
Together with zanicus.
Once upon a time there was a certain Private Ryann :p

That is a noble feeling though.

Tea, Ill miss the heated arguments with you about EN and what isnt EN lol. Ill miss the witty comments and everything. I had fun fighting, and talking nonsense with you. Maybe we will play when I find the right team again.

DeletedUser

You will not be able to engage in debate with me about EN since I do not consider myself one of them and belongs to those belonging to EN to debate.
As for the second I can fix it too ;)

DeletedUser15100

Ryan you've changed your alliance name 3 times, You should change it again for the 4th and final time but this time change the name to "Titanic"
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser

Tea, Ill miss the heated arguments with you about EN and what isnt EN lol. Ill miss the witty comments and everything. I had fun fighting, and talking nonsense with you. Maybe we will play when I find the right team again.

It's interesting that EN keeps coming up in discussion in a world they are not playing in, and from what I can tell, very few of their former players are playing in.

DeletedUser54146

Loyal people are hard to come by nowadays. People are more worried about losing cities that they'd rather just cuddle up or run to whoever. I look forward to warring against synergy.

Gonna nom nom on their cities.
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif
DO IT! I hate them for rimming me for literally no reason except that they cannot keep their subs leaders from kicking whoever. I will give info about them for 5k gold :mad:

DeletedUser

Loyal people are hard to come by nowadays. People are more worried about losing cities that they'd rather just cuddle up or run to whoever. I look forward to warring against synergy.

Gonna nom nom on their cities.
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif
The search for the player "t2tehimeless" resulted in 0 hits
First start playing on the server :D

DeletedUser

Hahahaha.
But I have 6 years with HH,so no secret at all :D
Now if u have guts tell me your in-game name :D

DeletedUser54067

In the last week... Co-op has taken 15 and lost 11 to Black Dawn. They have also lost major players to Noobs.

DeletedUser719

Well, Looks like its time to hang up the shield again. Slyce has officially sunk.

If you cant beat the enemy, apparently the new thing is to join them. The concept of fighting until death, or loyalty are nowhere to be found now a days. We had some good players no doubt, But I can say that I will NEVER play with the cowards who jumped ship ever again. After Impact sunk for the same reason, I promised Shrefty that I would be loyal, looks like I was the only one.

Somebody give the MRA, Player Poaching, Hand holding, cuddlers of Synergy a run for there money. If youre taking them on, make sure you have LOYAL members, because they love poaching the snakes.

To all of my friends here: Best of luck to all of you. I will keep in touch with a few of you, but it will likely be my last server. Us old timers seem to be the only ones with values. Take care, keep bashing heads, AND KILL THE SNAKES!

Goodbye everyone!
Before i say goodbye , must say a lot of my respect for you died in last 7 days .You are an awful loser, you choose to pick a fight with us , then you are the only player that did not back it, also did you not expect us to not hit back. Regardless of whether you know me or not i believe loyalty and respect is two ways and in every world we have played together our leaders gave everything for their team mates , the same can not be said of you , your stats are super awful which suggests you were 0 help to the same players you accuse of leaving you. Your alliance was a cut above , your players playing for each other and really made us work , we never once saw your support coming in or attacks , so where is the loyalty .You have the stats from the past but they too deserve to be lead and supported.

We offered them a place not because we are an MRA but because we recognize team players and no matter what your opinion on us , as a member of epidemic we know what loyalty means also to fight against the odds , however we also know what it means to be an example to your team mates, your past worlds means nothing in each new world and your respect is earned .If it makes you feel better please think of us how you like as losing to us will not change .

Regardless of this world , show humility and lose well and learn to acknowledge others , I really do hope you do not quit as you are really good player who maybe did not give his best this world so hope to see you in a new world mate.Good luck

DeletedUser54745

Before i say goodbye , must say a lot of my respect for you died in last 7 days .You are an awful loser, you choose to pick a fight with us , then you are the only player that did not back it, also did you not expect us to not hit back. Regardless of whether you know me or not i believe loyalty and respect is two ways and in every world we have played together our leaders gave everything for their team mates , the same can not be said of you , your stats are super awful which suggests you were 0 help to the same players you accuse of leaving you. Your alliance was a cut above , your players playing for each other and really made us work , we never once saw your support coming in or attacks , so where is the loyalty .You have the stats from the past but they too deserve to be lead and supported.

We offered them a place not because we are an MRA but because we recognize team players and no matter what your opinion on us , as a member of epidemic we know what loyalty means also to fight against the odds , however we also know what it means to be an example to your team mates, your past worlds means nothing in each new world and your respect is earned .If it makes you feel better please think of us how you like as losing to us will not change .

Regardless of this world , show humility and lose well and learn to acknowledge others , I really do hope you do not quit as you are really good player who maybe did not give his best this world so hope to see you in a new world mate.Good luck
preach.