Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser

No,there will not be one from me.
I have no wish to write general words to be good with everyone and none of my business to teach others.
I write honest top 12 but that means one can correct based on my accurate evaluations,and I will not give advise for free.
I tried on the past in world's I played seriously and it did not instill a valuable debate,so I will not work for free lol

DeletedUser54067

Authentic from the Rim

1. Make Grepo Great Again- (9.6 million to 12.3 million) +2.7 million, 28% growth
Dominating 54/SW 44 and at their astonishing growth rate their the top contenders for winning this World. The obvious next step for their leaders will either be cleaning up 44 and going for the rim or the shiny prize of controlling all four core oceans. Which means MGGA vs. Synergy (Just so you know I called it). This potential war might leads into a world war because if Synergy topples then their isn't many big enough to oppose MGGA and Shady Bunch. This interesting factoid can lead to the dun dun dun, World Coalition. These classic cluster[blank] may try and topple MGGA before they have double the points of their next opponent.
SWIM

2. Synergy- (9.5 million to 11.8 million) +2.3 million, 24% growth.
As stated above the only real competition to MGGA, I expect them to swallow the Co-Op guys in 45 as well as the True Fear alliance which has been in rapid decline do to world jumping. They seem to be quickly spreading into 55 and may try to replicate MGGA's cross core ocean success. They have no real threats to their dominance of northern 45 but I don't expect explosive growth like previously for these guys.
SWIM

3. Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (7.2 million to 9.8 million) +2.6 million, 36% growth.
These guys are also moving into 55 since the collapse of Co-Op, but their biggest focus is kicking Guardians of Hades out of 54 which they are currently up by a score of 55-0. Being allied to MGGA has forced them to look south towards more growth in the core. This means I eventually expect them to fight Noobs and Black Dawn. Their currently topping ABP rankings as an alliance.
SWIM

4. Black Dawn- (2.8 million to 4.2 million) +1.4 million, 50% growth.
Another alliance with explosive growth. I expect them to work with Noobs in kicking out the bigger opponents in 55. I expect these guys may sink fast if Noobs and them decide to fight instead due to geography though. As they have the most powerful rim alliance to the south, (Twisted Souls), They have synergy to the west, Noobs to the east and Shady Bunch to the north. These guys will have their work cut out for them seriously expanding in 55.
SWIM

5. Noobs- (2.3 million to 3.7 million) +1.4 million, 61% growth.
These guys have shown their no one to be messed with. Their growth has been absolutely explosive and are now the number one alliance with no academies. They may fight Black Dawn for the rest of 55, but they can also use them as a buffer from bigger alliances and help them clean 55 from bigger and smaller alliances trying to grow out of the ruins of New Day Co-Op.
SWIM

6. Co-Op- (6.8 million to 3.4 million) -3.4 million, -50% growth.
these guys got completely destroyed in 55, losing more than 5 million points. This huge loss has basically meant the entire allaince shifted into 45/46 region. While in 46 I expect them to maintain control for quite sometime I can't say the same for those of them in 45.
SINK

7. Guardians of Hades- (2.2 million to 2.4 million) +200,000, 9% growth.
These guys are in a similar position to Co-Op and might be one of the first rim allainces to drop to a core alliance. They are completely getting destroyed in 54 by Shady Bunch and now Catridge Family is also expanding in their rim ocean of 64. I expect these guys to maintain dominance in54 for now but if Shady Bunch don't get preoccupied in another ocean, this might turn into a sink quickly.
FLOAT

8. True Fear- (3.0 million to 2.3 million) -700,000, -23% growth.
These guys are one of the first alliances dying jsut purely from the New World. No one has put serious damage on their ranks but it seems members are either low on moral and tired of the internal issues so they are moving on to the next world. I think these guys will be entering Synergy Reloaded in the next few weeks, or slowly die due to stagnation but they can still go on the upturn with Synergy's help.
FLOAT

9. Twisted Soul- (2.3 million points)
Ridiculous average for a rim alliance and currently have lots of room to grow in 56. These guys seem to be ready to become the Noobs of the rim as even their main allaince still has lots of space for a merge between them and their academy. These guys I expect to grow into the top five or six in a few weeks or months time.
SWIM

10. Vacancy- (1.6 million to 1.9 million) +300,000, 19% growth.
These guys have grown in 34 significantly and now not only control a corner of 45 and 44 but l expect them to slowly lose those corners to bigger allainces, but use the BP from this to catapult themselves in 34 and eventually in 33. I expect them to hold their portion of SE 54 for a while since MGGA hasn't really reach this area of the ocean yet.
SWIM

11. Sandels Warriors- (1.9 million)
My Alliance...

12. Deuces Wild-
(1.8 million points)
Growing in 43, due to the fall of Flux, they are now pretty isolated up north from other alliances. This will allow them to grow pretty fast. If they can take another northern ocean they can put themselves on the map as a contender.
SWIM

Those Who Fell (Out the top 12)

League of Super Evil

Black Star/ Black List

Flux

Guys to Watch

Evil Incarnate (1.7 million)

League of Free Cities (1.7 million)

Dwarven Squad (1.4 million)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54742

Guys let the world play out and you will see who will be Fall and who Would Not, when we speak on externals we are basically forcing things to Happen.

All this talk about forcing a war with MGGA and Synergy or Shady, let the world be and focus on your game forget about all the drama about who is fighting who and who is pact/nap.

DeletedUser31822

......,so I will not work for free lol
common Tea, write one overview, but please try to be short , ha,ha,ha..
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

I think we have proven ourselves. Yes. Do not underestimate us.
Our alliance have a history. As you can see this is not a rowing club from O... or ????
I know there's lots of players that know us.
Black Dawn is more than alliance.

DeletedUser

How is going the new war,that between Shadow Mob and Trumpanzees?
I see 170,000 abp for the Mob and 85,000 DBP and 70,000 ABP and 165000 DBP for Trumpanzees.

DeletedUser21560

I think we have proven ourselves. Yes. Do not underestimate us.
Our alliance have a history. As you can see this is not a rowing club from O... or ????
I know there's lots of players that know us.
Black Dawn is more than alliance.

Yes you are much more than an alliance, you are 2 and half alliance. And you got tricked by a noob to attack. When i decide to backstab someone i make sure the same person do not take the knife out of his back and stab me back multiple times.

Enjoy the next couple of days/weeks - Once you run out of distant cities to take and once our dbp is converted into slots, watch what happens
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser54537

Its that time of Year again, time for Notmad's infamous Top 12, includes the Top 12 alliances and their families (It will end up being Top 7 w/ families, im lazy)
Ladies and Gentlemen, hang on to the person on your left because you will be blown away all alone otherwise.
In this new Top 12 I will be using a new concept of Sink, Float, Swim. A scale from 1 to 10.
1= Sinks faster than Shaq's acting career
10= Touching the stars (not stars as in celebrities)
The Scale will be in a colour other than black so it doesnt confuse you.

! Warning !
some of you got offended, mad, aggressive, crazy etc because of my Top 12 so I must warn you!
  • May contain Sarcasm (there seems to be a lot allergic to this around here especially the pgezzy guy)
  • This is purely for entertainment, hard to believe right ?
  • Everything said should not be taken literally nor should it be used against others
  • Some facts may be wrong so please do not immediately jump to the conclusion that everythign said is wrong
  • Can contain references that some might not get
  • Puns are present, some might make you laugh while others will make you want to blow your brains out
  • The Smilodon Fatalis may or may not be mentioned

1. Make(ing) Grepo Great Again
15 517 318 points
69 members
224 889 average points (1st)

2 685 529 growth last week
79 conquests last week
1 479 712 BP growth last week

3 904 974 ABP
1 741 134 DBP
5 646 208 BP

Main Food: TITANIC (Black Star) +46
Main Predator: Themselves -12

Currently number one by quite a long way they were set to be flying to WW era with no problem and win the world. That was without counting on Shady Bunch cancelling their pact. Now MGGA's DBP has skyrocketed and their growth has significantly slowed. Fortunately for them they seem to be at peace with Synergy which is helping them a lot. It means they are not being hit hard on multiple sides.
MGGA's core is shared with a Bunch of cities (Pun). It will be hard to remove those cities from their core, giving them less of a foothold. However it seems they have secured their ocean meaning that they do not have to concentrate on anyone else.This will be a very interesting war. If Synergy join in on Shady's side the results could be catastrophic for MGGA. 7

2. Team Synergy Reloaded
13 994 955 points
97 members
144 278 average points (?)

2 136 018 growth last week
107 conquests last week
773 508 BP growth last week

5 752 471 ABP
1 285 053 DBP
7 037 524 BP

Main Food: Dwarven Defenders +32
Main Predator: Themselves -17

My Alliance

3. The Shady Bunch of Cartridges Family
12 140 144 points
66 members
183 942 average points

1 882 722 growth last week
111 conquests last week
1 626 082 BP growth last week

3 936 936 ABP
1 114 455 DBP
5 051 391 BP

Main Food: Guardians of Hades +62
Main Predator: Themselves -1 Make Grepo Great Again -1

They were the MGGA of the east, now they are simply a shady bunch of cartridges family. They have hit MGGA very hard, a lot of ABP coming in but it seems that they are not taking that many cities from them. Anyway these guys seem to have their hands a bit more full than MGGA. I'm not sure but I do not think they have pacts or NAPs with Noobs, Black Dawn or Evil Incarnate which are just south of them. They have a good team and a relatively cleared ocean. They share a lot of territory with MGGA, their Ernst Bravo.
Very interesting war and it will be very interesting to see if anyone else jumps in. 8

4. Noobs
4 157 175 points
32 members
129 912 average points

705 483 growth last week
26 conquests last week
849 392 BP growth last week

1 262 689 ABP
852 124 DBP
2 114 813 BP

Main Food: Alpha Wolves +20
Main Predator: Black Dawn -5

They were doing well against Co-Op but now they are doing badly against Black Dawn. Their DBP is growing faster than their ABP and they have lost 14 cities to Black Dawn. They are surrounded by 3 top 12 alliances and their only way out is south to the rim. There isn't much more to say about them right now, their name says it all. 3

5. Black Dawn(.)

5 516 698 points
62 members
88 979 average points

1 556 735 growth last week
36 conquests last week
560 872 BP growth last week

1 348 955 ABP
952 773 DBP
2 301 728 BP

Main Food: Da Co-Op +9
Main Predator: The Shady Bunch -4

Statistically they aren't great but they seem to be leaving a mark with their war on Noobs. They have benefited a lot from Co-Op falling, they now have a very good core and have had a flow of new good players coming in. Like Noobs they are surrounded by 3 alliances and their only way out is south to the rim. I have high hopes of this alliance for some reason. 7

6. True Fear
2 872 086 points
24 members
119 670 average points

557 151 growth last week
30 members
197 757 BP growth last week

1 181 535 ABP
280 547 DBP
1 462 082 BP

Main Food: Sandels Warrior +26
Main Predator: The Lost Boys -2

Good Luck is all I have to say, Synergy will be a hard one to beat 0

Thats all Folks

jameslongst

Strategos
Its that time of Year again, time for Notmad's infamous Top 12, includes the Top 12 alliances and their families (It will end up being Top 7 w/ families, im lazy)
Ladies and Gentlemen, hang on to the person on your left because you will be blown away all alone otherwise.
In this new Top 12 I will be using a new concept of Sink, Float, Swim. A scale from 1 to 10.
1= Sinks faster than Shaq's acting career
10= Touching the stars (not stars as in celebrities)
The Scale will be in a colour other than black so it doesnt confuse you.

! Warning !
some of you got offended, mad, aggressive, crazy etc because of my Top 12 so I must warn you!
  • May contain Sarcasm (there seems to be a lot allergic to this around here especially the pgezzy guy)
  • This is purely for entertainment, hard to believe right ?
  • Everything said should not be taken literally nor should it be used against others
  • Some facts may be wrong so please do not immediately jump to the conclusion that everythign said is wrong
  • Can contain references that some might not get
  • Puns are present, some might make you laugh while others will make you want to blow your brains out
  • The Smilodon Fatalis may or may not be mentioned

1. Make(ing) Grepo Great Again
15 517 318 points
69 members
224 889 average points (1st)

2 685 529 growth last week
79 conquests last week
1 479 712 BP growth last week

3 904 974 ABP
1 741 134 DBP
5 646 208 BP

Main Food: TITANIC (Black Star) +46
Main Predator: Themselves -12

Currently number one by quite a long way they were set to be flying to WW era with no problem and win the world. That was without counting on Shady Bunch cancelling their pact. Now MGGA's DBP has skyrocketed and their growth has significantly slowed. Fortunately for them they seem to be at peace with Synergy which is helping them a lot. It means they are not being hit hard on multiple sides.
MGGA's core is shared with a Bunch of cities (Pun). It will be hard to remove those cities from their core, giving them less of a foothold. However it seems they have secured their ocean meaning that they do not have to concentrate on anyone else.This will be a very interesting war. If Synergy join in on Shady's side the results could be catastrophic for MGGA. 7

2. Team Synergy Reloaded
13 994 955 points
97 members
144 278 average points (?)

2 136 018 growth last week
107 conquests last week
773 508 BP growth last week

5 752 471 ABP
1 285 053 DBP
7 037 524 BP

Main Food: Dwarven Defenders +32
Main Predator: Themselves -17

My Alliance

3. The Shady Bunch of Cartridges Family
12 140 144 points
66 members
183 942 average points

1 882 722 growth last week
111 conquests last week
1 626 082 BP growth last week

3 936 936 ABP
1 114 455 DBP
5 051 391 BP

Main Food: Guardians of Hades +62
Main Predator: Themselves -1 Make Grepo Great Again -1

They were the MGGA of the east, now they are simply a shady bunch of cartridges family. They have hit MGGA very hard, a lot of ABP coming in but it seems that they are not taking that many cities from them. Anyway these guys seem to have their hands a bit more full than MGGA. I'm not sure but I do not think they have pacts or NAPs with Noobs, Black Dawn or Evil Incarnate which are just south of them. They have a good team and a relatively cleared ocean. They share a lot of territory with MGGA, their Ernst Bravo.
Very interesting war and it will be very interesting to see if anyone else jumps in. 8

4. Noobs
4 157 175 points
32 members
129 912 average points

705 483 growth last week
26 conquests last week
849 392 BP growth last week

1 262 689 ABP
852 124 DBP
2 114 813 BP

Main Food: Alpha Wolves +20
Main Predator: Black Dawn -5

They were doing well against Co-Op but now they are doing badly against Black Dawn. Their DBP is growing faster than their ABP and they have lost 14 cities to Black Dawn. They are surrounded by 3 top 12 alliances and their only way out is south to the rim. There isn't much more to say about them right now, their name says it all. 3

5. Black Dawn(.)

5 516 698 points
62 members
88 979 average points

1 556 735 growth last week
36 conquests last week
560 872 BP growth last week

1 348 955 ABP
952 773 DBP
2 301 728 BP

Main Food: Da Co-Op +9
Main Predator: The Shady Bunch -4

Statistically they aren't great but they seem to be leaving a mark with their war on Noobs. They have benefited a lot from Co-Op falling, they now have a very good core and have had a flow of new good players coming in. Like Noobs they are surrounded by 3 alliances and their only way out is south to the rim. I have high hopes of this alliance for some reason. 7

6. True Fear
2 872 086 points
24 members
119 670 average points

557 151 growth last week
30 members
197 757 BP growth last week

1 181 535 ABP
280 547 DBP
1 462 082 BP

Main Food: Sandels Warrior +26
Main Predator: The Lost Boys -2

Good Luck is all I have to say, Synergy will be a hard one to beat 0

Thats all Folks

Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeletedUser54146

Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sometimes you win against the odds. Some people cover this as being 'luck'. Really just people saying giving a reason to make themselves look less prideful saying I had "luck"

Yes you are much more than an alliance, you are 2 and half alliance. And you got tricked by a noob to attack. When i decide to backstab someone i make sure the same person do not take the knife out of his back and stab me back multiple times.

Enjoy the next couple of days/weeks - Once you run out of distant cities to take and once our dbp is converted into slots, watch what happens
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
Hehe. Yes. It's always that same story. We are so bad and you're so good with shiny armors. I bet you guys wont last next couple of weeks.;)

DeletedUser39822

Hehe. Yes. It's always that same story. We are so bad and you're so good with shiny armors. I bet you guys wont last next couple of weeks.;)

I think it was you that came in touting your greatness.....it is only natural to try and knock you down, especially on the externals. The ball is in your court to back up your claims.

DeletedUser21560

I didnt call you bad. I was just pointing out that you were much more than an alliance indeed ;)

And if it is always the same with "us" i really do not see how it was smart of you to backstab. Because if you know anything about us you would know that every server we play against the odds and on every server we end up beating them

Goodluck :)