Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser16560

Just took one from Duke of Peace..........he was active and defending so it is a legitimate take I believe. I'll have to verify this with the leaders of MGGA.

Wait, are you really bragging about a 3k city you took, in a rock, in the 54/64 border, from a player which didn't post in DEF forum? A city in a position that has no interest to us other than sentimental value to the player, a city that have 1k shady cities in between our next city in ocean 54!

I am sure the city has sentimental value to Duke because when he lost most of his cities in that area, it was explained the reason how unfeasible it'll be to hold cities in that part of the ocean. Any sensible player would have understand it. It just spreads our defenses with 8/9 hrs TT from 44 and gives easy bp to the opposition as they have TT advantage with cities in such position.

You might think that here we don't pay attention to what's going on on the other side of our core!? He then go a colonizes another one (the one you just took) and names it *truce please* wow! those cities and many you've taken, I call it cookies! I even popped a couple myself so you could take it and add to your bragging CQ summary.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser16560

There's your problem, right there. lol

My problem? It is your problem if you decide to quote 4 words out of my entire post. If you did it on purpose and are just baiting, I've got nothing better to say than; Please, go fly a kite!

DeletedUser47026

Wow, I'm actually mentioned in this forum....kinda stupid if you ask me. Did the little rock in 54 have "sentimental value" to me...yes and no. Did I like loosing all my 54 cities, no! Anyone else ever been rimmed before? Not a fun experience. Did I like the support I received from my team at the time, no. Did they know all of this, yes. There was no point to ask for support for this little city when I was surrounded, and no I didn't defend it actively as I had 30 sword, 101 bir and a boar in the city with level 1 wall. If you call that actively defending the city then you crazy. Thanks for the fun read.

DeletedUser16560

Big boy cars! More like bicycles with stupid stabilisers, boy.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
13606651_251628178553432_2962642939148703979_n (1).jpg Although I didnt, like MGGA, MM the enemy alliance that I was off because of a family death, (please dont take my cities) this was done by their player, (yes I sucked my city loss up), I find it pathetic reading externals to see that all mra is doing is boasting about their gains/achievements while having gained 2 alliances worth of players.. I am not here to whinge nothing about that either, Personally "I couldnt give 3 flying ones" if you finally gained some of our cities, I say about time someone started fighting.. Yous can dress it how you want, Fact is, you have only been able to fight since you have all these fresh lot.. Watch that space though, you neither scare a shady or intimidate them, just one of them lucky calls. We even have them so often, do however know this, "We are here for what we told your original leaders we are here for", (I wonder if they ever said to you all what that was), regardless tis no relevance the minute we all started fighting.. I at least can say we, "Shady Bunch", are still doing what we came into the world to do.. Push us some more, we may change that a lil, just for the fun of it...

DeletedUser54745

View attachment 12112 Although I didnt, like MGGA, MM the enemy alliance that I was off because of a family death, (please dont take my cities) this was done by their player, (yes I sucked my city loss up), I find it pathetic reading externals to see that all mra is doing is boasting about their gains/achievements while having gained 2 alliances worth of players.. I am not here to whinge nothing about that either, Personally "I couldnt give 3 flying ones" if you finally gained some of our cities, I say about time someone started fighting.. Yous can dress it how you want, Fact is, you have only been able to fight since you have all these fresh lot.. Watch that space though, you neither scare a shady or intimidate them, just one of them lucky calls. We even have them so often, do however know this, "We are here for what we told your original leaders we are here for", (I wonder if they ever said to you all what that was), regardless tis no relevance the minute we all started fighting.. I at least can say we, "Shady Bunch", are still doing what we came into the world to do.. Push us some more, we may change that a lil, just for the fun of it...
Thank you for saying the same thing 6 other members did, maybe we will understand this time . :)

DeletedUser54537

Time for another Top 12

1 Make Grepo Great Again
2 Not MGGA
3 Made Grepo Great Again
4 Make Grepo Good Again

5 Maybe MGGA
6 Not MGGA
7 Making Grepo Great Again
8 Not MGGA
9 Not MGGA
10 MGGA Relative
11 MGGA Relative
12 MGGA Relative

DeletedUser54537

1 Make Grepo Great Again These guys are great, top of the rankings in BP and points. They have great players (legends) and great leadership. They are smashing everyone they are fighting (90% of the server) and making their enemies cry and whine. They have truly Made Grepo Great Again. Do not let some of their player's stats fool you, they might have twice as many points as BP but they are not simming at all, they are pure breed fighters who will always fight no matter what, even if their alliance is very small and they have a RR in one of their cities, they wil NEVER aliance hop. They have a motto, Quality and Quantity. Their members are so humble that if you say you call them legends they will refuse the honour. And if you say they are bad they do not say "Shut up traitor! Im better than you'll ever be, Im a legend. I played in Eviction notice and with Erik." Truely the best alliance to ever set foot on grepo. SWIM SWIM SWIM
2 Noobs As their name sugests they are noobs, the only reason they are still alive is because they lie and they pact everyone around them. BD and HI took it too easy on them. They mass recruited their way to 2nd place in points. They wont last long to MGGA SINK
3 Made Grepo Great Again See 1
4 Make Grepo Good Again See 1
5 Hades Incarnate They dont share any frontlines with MGGA but they are still fighting the good fight with them. They are givign some resistance to MGGA but in the end we all know who will dominate, not HI. SINK
6 The Shady Bunch These guys are even bigger noobs than the ones who call themselves noobs. They give free BP to MGGA and they get super happy when they conquer a small city defended by 2 swords. MGGA is winning a war against them (of course) and they are taking too many cities to count from Shady (which is an MRA). SINK SINK SINK
7 Making Grepo Great Again See 1
8 The Cartridge Family See 6
9 True Fear I dont know why they are still called True Fear, they should be called True Traitors. Instead of hopping to MGGA like nearly everyone in Shockwave these people decided to stay behind and fight their hopping friends in MGGA. What a bunch of traitors, MGGA helped them so much in the past and thats how TF repays them ? Truely a sad bunch. SINK
10 Dwarven Defenders These guys are pros, they arent associated in any way to MGGA but they still have coordinated attacks on MGGA's enemies' cities when MGGA is attacking. Its or luck or they see in the future, but its not at all an agreement with MGGA. Because MGGA dont need other alliances to do the fighting for them. SWIM
11 Beautiful Day Monster Again, these guys are also pros as they do the same things as dwarves, another SWIM
12 BLACK WIDOWS Well they seem interesting, could they be MGGA ? Widows rhymes with Again, maybe they are related but maybe not. FLOAT

Holy crap, what an acurate and serious TOP 12! Alot of work has been put into this one guys, and such true facts! WOW!!
And yhea, Those True Traitors guys are actually idiots man! Holy crap.. They are not hopping alliance to alliance? Idiots.. Truly, idiots.. Get eaten by our great lord and saviors from MRRA already.. Shame on you.

DeletedUser54702

1 Make Grepo Great Again These guys are great, top of the rankings in BP and points. They have great players (legends) and great leadership. They are smashing everyone they are fighting (90% of the server) and making their enemies cry and whine. They have truly Made Grepo Great Again. Do not let some of their player's stats fool you, they might have twice as many points as BP but they are not simming at all, they are pure breed fighters who will always fight no matter what, even if their alliance is very small and they have a RR in one of their cities, they wil NEVER aliance hop. They have a motto, Quality and Quantity. Their members are so humble that if you say you call them legends they will refuse the honour. And if you say they are bad they do not say "Shut up traitor! Im better than you'll ever be, Im a legend. I played in Eviction notice and with Erik." Truely the best alliance to ever set foot on grepo. SWIM SWIM SWIM
2 Noobs As their name sugests they are noobs, the only reason they are still alive is because they lie and they pact everyone around them. BD and HI took it too easy on them. They mass recruited their way to 2nd place in points. They wont last long to MGGA SINK
3 Made Grepo Great Again See 1
4 Make Grepo Good Again See 1
5 Hades Incarnate They dont share any frontlines with MGGA but they are still fighting the good fight with them. They are givign some resistance to MGGA but in the end we all know who will dominate, not HI. SINK
6 The Shady Bunch These guys are even bigger noobs than the ones who call themselves noobs. They give free BP to MGGA and they get super happy when they conquer a small city defended by 2 swords. MGGA is winning a war against them (of course) and they are taking too many cities to count from Shady (which is an MRA). SINK SINK SINK
7 Making Grepo Great Again See 1
8 The Cartridge Family See 6
9 True Fear I dont know why they are still called True Fear, they should be called True Traitors. Instead of hopping to MGGA like nearly everyone in Shockwave these people decided to stay behind and fight their hopping friends in MGGA. What a bunch of traitors, MGGA helped them so much in the past and thats how TF repays them ? Truely a sad bunch. SINK
10 Dwarven Defenders These guys are pros, they arent associated in any way to MGGA but they still have coordinated attacks on MGGA's enemies' cities when MGGA is attacking. Its or luck or they see in the future, but its not at all an agreement with MGGA. Because MGGA dont need other alliances to do the fighting for them. SWIM
11 Beautiful Day Monster Again, these guys are also pros as they do the same things as dwarves, another SWIM
12 BLACK WIDOWS Well they seem interesting, could they be MGGA ? Widows rhymes with Again, maybe they are related but maybe not. FLOAT

This genuinely had me cracking up. Thank you for the read.

DeletedUser54702

Oh by the way for our viewing audience.

We revolt a shady city. Clear 600 fts of dlu. It gets swapped over to another shady player right before our cs lands.

What an honorable bunch haha

DeletedUser

We revolt a shady city. Clear 600 fts of dlu. It gets swapped over to another shady player right before our cs lands.

Hmmmm, flipping cities or recruiting the entire server. I wonder which is more honorable..................................

Worlds largest hypocrite talking about honor lol

If we want to play that game, how about your ghosting strategy when we're ahead of you on inactive players' cities? Timing ghosts surely isn't honorable right?

DeletedUser54192

That's actually a well-recognised tactic amongst top alliances, but it can only be pulled off if you have some very good co-ordination between your members. Props to Shady for having the co-ordination to use tactics like this. :)

And if you want to talk about honour, it's still more honourable than mass-recruitment. :p