Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54354

I wouldnt put any support in cities near you either, you pose no danger to shadies whatsoever, thats why they are empty. They know they only need 1 bir stack and activity to swat you aside.

Dont come on here trying to belittle our enemies with honour when your guys are mailing me our enemies reserves...we dont need nor want to be associated with cowards and cheats...we earn our place in this world. How about the threats ingame? Threats from lesser players than me, spineless guys thinking i or we need or want to be associated with you!

Clubber: [slaps Apollo's hand away] Get out my face, don't need nothin' you aint got no more; don't need no has-been messin' in my corner.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I can put 600 FTS in a city defending myself, without even posting for support. Are you saying that in addition to being able to produce 10X the offense and rotate your attacking players to keep the same two or three players in revolt 24 hours a day for a week defending multiple CS attempts, they should just leave their cities wide open for you to land in? Why would you want to play such a boring game?

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Yeah, I remember when I used to get excited about taking a city that wasn't being actively defended. I thought you said you were an experienced player?

DeletedUser47026

"Shut up traitor! Im better than you'll ever be, Im a legend. I played in Eviction notice and with Erik."

I've seen some funny things written in here before, but THIS...this is priceless. I played with Erik too! Hahahahaha

DeletedUser47026

Played with Shaz too...he's a good guy. I personally think most of you all are even with all the trash talk.

DeletedUser47026

Not much to explain. I find this whole thread funny. Thought your comment quoting the, I played with Erik so I'm good was funny. Just saying I've talked to a lot of interesting people in this game, very few I dislike even when they are larger and take my sentimental rock city. Hahaha.

DeletedUser54537

I think I know what you mean now
"Played with Shaz too...he's a good guy. I personally think most of you all are even with all the trash talk."

I belive you are saying that Shaz is not the bad guy we portray him to be and that we too trash talk as much as him.

1. When I played with shaz I also thought he was a good guy (a bit aggressive on the externals but good). Now that our alliances are at war I see who he really is, and I can assure you that if you ever fight against him you will see it too.

2. Of course we trash talk, but the type of trash talk goes with personality. Shaz is one who accuses and shows off (from what I have seen). I for one would put myself more in the Trash Talk because it is fun section and the anti-MRA/accusation section.

DeletedUser51786

I have played against duke many times, I am not disrespectful to him and other players, certain players ingame have a special place in my heart that I respect.

DeletedUser54537

I see, but that is only certain people if Im not mistaken. Back when we were fighting TF you were quite aggressive to them in the externals

DeletedUser51786

I see, but that is only certain people if Im not mistaken. Back when we were fighting TF you were quite aggressive to them in the externals

When you give heat be prepared to get back heat, Didn't James started off the heat, we were both good we use to pm eachother in game but then James had the little devil whisper in his ears and he decided to bring the disrespected in game play so what happens well the rest you can see.

DeletedUser51786

Yeah, I remember when I used to get excited about taking a city that wasn't being actively defended. I thought you said you were an experienced player?

Oh isn't it an alliance duty to look after their members LOL what BS your saying typical excuse from you RX trying to deflect the real issue go and play server 99 fully now.

DeletedUser54537

Oh isn't it an alliance duty to look after their members LOL what BS your saying typical excuse from you RX trying to deflect the real issue go and play server 99 fully now.

That goes without question but some cities are too far in enemy territory to defend well so no support is sent, experienced players understand that and accept it, something that many hoppers did not

DeletedUser51786

That goes without question but some cities are too far in enemy territory to defend well so no support is sent, experienced players understand that and accept it, something that many hoppers did not

There you go defending again when you know your boss is wrong, but say what I love the excuse after excuse on not defending OH and YES players will understand ;) well not what one player said ;) Anyhow I forgot to ask how was your failed Op on me again?

Pretty bummer isn't it but don't worry if your sad you remember we are huggers and cuddlers feel free to send me a message and I will listen to all your problems on how TF is a failure and sinking ship. OH we have Blankets, Hot Tea and Mashmellows. :cool::D;)

Pro-Grep

Strategos
It's funny when Shaz invites everyone to talk in private, but when you overtake him in discussions he immediately blocks your PM's lol.

And yeah Shaz if you brag being a legend you must understand what Notmad said. No sense to defend cities on the border of o44 and I have even posted map on forums.