Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54192

Hahahaha listen to yourself you have nothing OMG WTF MDMC you really have nothing, you are burnt out and don't have anything to say WOW hahahahaha
When someone resorts to laughing and throwing abbreviations (including abbreviated profanity) around just to try and make a point, that's when it is probably time to accept that that someone has nothing else useful to say.

DeletedUser51786

Yes I helped you take that city, that's my whole point. Those players you so called evicted, you did not take those cities alone, please come back to me when you take a city alone like a big boy

Like I said the last time grepo is a team sport so since I am not a big boy because I cant take a city alone that goes for whole grepo community Notmad, what about xxSJJxx and IanY I dont believe they go for a city themselves hmmmmmmmmmmmm you are getting just like Kal, wait can I ask you a question are you smart, because it sure seems not becuase your digging yourself in a big hole please analyze and think about what your going to say as your threading in the same foot step as Kal

DeletedUser54537

Like I said in my statement what ErikW does it does not involves us, why can't you understand that Erik is in a different alliance, your players however killed tons and tons of nukes to get 1 million BP

My point is that a player you respect immensely has canibalized and you said nothing about it while if it is a player in Noobs it is a big deal. Following your logic people are allowed to canibalize as long as they are not part of noobs.

DeletedUser51786

You did not answer my question if I am not a big boy because I cant take a city for myself what about the whole grepo community I guess they are not big boys and girls as they cant take a city for them selves

DeletedUser51786

I am currently on my way to getting a masters in aeronautical engineering so yes, I would say that I am quite smart. Look I was able to take many cities from TF alone, why couldn't you?

Again you are deflecting this to a one on one, this is a team sport can you answer my question about the whole grepo community

DeletedUser54537

About the whole grepo community, many would be able to take a city alone if in your position at the time, others not so much.

DeletedUser51786

I just answered you
You answered based on me and you but what about the whole grepo community, you see the thing with Noobs is when they post a statement they think in their small mind its for MGGA/Players but what they dont understand is in history a Statement can be applied to anything or any alliance so before you make a post make sure it does not affects other alliance/ and players

DeletedUser54702

Yes I helped you take that city, that's my whole point. Those players you so called evicted, you did not take those cities alone, please come back to me when you take a city alone like a big boy

Clearly you don't understand how this game works. There is no I in Team you fool.

When was the last time you took a city alone? Other than colonize in o44 and ask to pay me a city to take them when you didnt want them anymore
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

The only thing you were doing for quite a while there was losing cities alone.

DeletedUser54537

Again I just answered you
And it seems you do not understand that BP canabilizing can also apply to other alliances such as TFH

DeletedUser54949

Kal ,i would like to not mention other players ,like Shaz said you dont know Erik. If you played with him in same alliance than you than u wasnt going to say what you say.
If you saw his profile it says "even the best retire and enjoy" , so he just enjoying .But when it comes to prepare ops ,well believe me,there is no 1 better than him. I have witness taking citys not with 4K bir wall but even with 40K birs killed ,server frezzed ect ect ,so we are just enoying,not looking for winning or something like this

DeletedUser54537

Clearly you don't understand how this game works. There is no I in Team you fool.

When was the last time you took a city alone? Other than colonize in o44 and ask to pay me a city to take them when you didnt want them anymore
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

The only thing you were doing for quite a while there was losing cities alone.
The last time I took a city alone was today in the morning, the last time I took a city alone from an active player when the player was online was in Synergy.

That's what people tend to do, losing cities alone. As you might not know cities cannot be shared between players

DeletedUser54537

Kal ,i would like to not mention other players ,like Shaz said you dont know Erik. If you played with him in same alliance than you than u wasnt going to say what you say.
If you saw his profile it says "even the best retire and enjoy" , so he just enjoying .But when it comes to prepare ops ,well believe me,there is no 1 better than him. I have witness taking citys not with 4K bir wall but even with 40K birs killed ,server frezzed ect ect ,so we are just enoying,not looking for winning or something like this

Kal can mention who he wants, Erik isn't a sacred divinity who shall not be named.

DeletedUser54192

Again caught in a lie. I did show those reports, and you can see he withdrew... wait for it!.... a little over 100 fts out of 2000+
He withdrew more than you showed reports for. And 2000 FTS is what, 14 DLU cities? I believe Hainamiis had 70+ cities at the time, so 14 cities of FTS isn't actually as big an amount as you make it out to be. As Shaz has said, rebuilding units is fast in this server.

You however do not have 1 shred of proof of MGGA players killing their own troops for BP. Is ErikW in MGGA? Is he? Last time i checked he is in turtles. So how does that compare? A turtles member may have done it, so it means MGGA does it?

Explain Maxi's ABP score then, given that she certainly isn't attacking her only local enemy. And I note your hypocrisy on relations - you group TF, Sandels and Noobs into the same category for things, despite us having no pacts or shared forums, yet you claim that an alliance which shares your forums, led by players idolised by your teammate, and receives large quantities of defence from you, isn't allowed to be grouped with you.

If you make the argument, inherently it applies to your own players. We can deny it if you make the argument towards us, but if you make the argument and your own players are shown to be falling under the exact same definition of simming then it clearly applies to you.
You are making that argument now, and avoiding the question of whether it applies to you personally. Also, is Shaz allowed to have an opinion yet? You often say that my opinion doesn't count as I am outside the top 100 players for points ranking. Shaz is outside the top 100 players for point rankings, yet you don't apply it to him. Therefore by your own logic, Shaz's opinion is irrelevant. :)

And you have no evidence. So what is that 1-0? Hmm?
He posted a screenshot of an alliance's diplomacy list (it wasn't TF as he claimed, but it was from an alliance rather than merely made up by Shaz). We have also posted a screenshot showing that Shaz sent screenshots of Noobs' reservations to Hades Incarnate (now Shady Hades I). So we do have evidence.

DeletedUser54192

By that logic, no-one except Noobs' players and a few who played with me on other worlds are allowed to mention me, as they haven't played on a team with me. Yet I'm sure I have seen Deus, Shaz, Capable, and your own teammate Nisa, making comments about me.

Or is it that you didn't like me mentioning his 21 perfectly timed same-second attacks? ;)

DeletedUser54702

The last time I took a city alone was today in the morning, the last time I took a city alone from an active player when the player was online was in Synergy.

That's what people tend to do, losing cities alone. As you might not know cities cannot be shared between players

For someone who claims to be smart you clearly aren't. You were losing cities alone. No support, nothing, having to beg bucks to help you out with a snipe. Pitiful really
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

I am currently on my way to getting a masters in aeronautical engineering so yes, I would say that I am quite smart. Look I was able to take many cities from TF alone, why couldn't you?

The fact you had to throw this out here on a degree you haven't even earned yet to somehow show you are smart, clearly shows you really aren't that smart.

Should we all start naming our degrees to show how smart we are?

DeletedUser54949

By that logic, no-one except Noobs' players and a few who played with me on other worlds are allowed to mention me, as they haven't played on a team with me. Yet I'm sure I have seen Deus, Shaz, Capable, and your own teammate Nisa, making comments about me.

Or is it that you didn't like me mentioning his 21 perfectly timed same-second attacks? ;)
Sorry it sounded to harsh (you can mention every1 you want including me) .all was saying was dont try to make differences with others when he/she dont argue with you for the subject,thats all.

DeletedUser54895

Sandels have no relationship with noobs,no point in creating one.

DeletedUser54537

For someone who claims to be smart you clearly aren't. You were losing cities alone. No support, nothing, having to beg bucks to help you out with a snipe. Pitiful really
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

The fact you had to throw this out here on a degree you haven't even earned yet to somehow show you are smart, clearly shows you really aren't that smart.

Should we all start naming our degrees to show how smart we are?

I was going to lose those cities at one point or another so I didn't want to waste the alliance's defence. I didn't beg Bucky, ask him if you want.

Shaz asked me if if was smart, as I know he only accepts professional things I had to pull this out

DeletedUser54702

He withdrew more than you showed reports for. And 2000 FTS is what, 14 DLU cities? I believe Hainamiis had 70+ cities at the time, so 14 cities of FTS isn't actually as big an amount as you make it out to be. As Shaz has said, rebuilding units is fast in this server.

Explain Maxi's ABP score then, given that she certainly isn't attacking her only local enemy. And I note your hypocrisy on relations - you group TF, Sandels and Noobs into the same category for things, despite us having no pacts or shared forums, yet you claim that an alliance which shares your forums, led by players idolised by your teammate, and receives large quantities of defence from you, isn't allowed to be grouped with you.

You are making that argument now, and avoiding the question of whether it applies to you personally. Also, is Shaz allowed to have an opinion yet? You often say that my opinion doesn't count as I am outside the top 100 players for points ranking. Shaz is outside the top 100 players for point rankings, yet you don't apply it to him. Therefore by your own logic, Shaz's opinion is irrelevant. :)

He posted a screenshot of an alliance's diplomacy list (it wasn't TF as he claimed, but it was from an alliance rather than merely made up by Shaz). We have also posted a screenshot showing that Shaz sent screenshots of Noobs' reservations to Hades Incarnate (now Shady Hades I). So we do have evidence.

And as we said we arent going to post 500 reports. And we also showed where hainamiis got 1 million ABP and DBP during that same time period. 1 million bp is alot more than 14 cities last time i checked
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

You have nothing except speculation on maxi. Thats right- nothing. And until you get that evidence that she is doing that, your speculation is just a baseless conspiracy theory.

You are right. Your own definition of simming applies to me and many others in MGGA. But it also applies to 65% of your alliance
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

And i believe that means your alliance has a higher percentage of simmers than MGGA. Pretty sad if you ask me, when your own leader the most noobish of noobs proclaims to hate simmers, yet over half his alliance is filled with them.

Shaz is far more relevant in this world than you, a self proclaimed pet turtle. And he is what 30 places away from top 100? And where are you?? 250+ places!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

kal grepo.PNG