Top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser41656

The Forsaken have an academy called Good Forsaken, and they also work with Kingdom of Heaven, Kleos, and No Pun Intended.

So basically just big huggers, few are good, but most of them are rubbish. They are at war with LAELAPS, and are having a hard time to protect their territory.

DeletedUser47981

Pete, your not actually top priority. You should even know this. The attacks you do receive are from our new players who need target practice. Live and learn. Also your in the opposite direction we are heading, But don't worry. Eventually you'll lose your cities.

I think the world is interesting in my opinion. People might say some alliances are huggers or simmers but yet have had their alliances taken down by these very "huggers". lmao

DeletedUser3303

a lot has changed in the last few weeks, so if anyone would like to do a new top 12, would be good

DeletedUser45100

Pete, your not actually top priority. You should even know this. The attacks you do receive are from our new players who need target practice. Live and learn. Also your in the opposite direction we are heading, But don't worry. Eventually you'll lose your cities.

I think the world is interesting in my opinion. People might say some alliances are huggers or simmers but yet have had their alliances taken down by these very "huggers". lmao

ofc Im not a priority, it would be worrying for your alliances if we were a priority, but the attacks we have been getting are a joke. if those really are your newbies and rookies, perhaps explain the game to them before sending them to battle.
you guys been saying that for a while now, but Im still waiting.. :p

DeletedUser11886

Heh, I wonder when there's going to be a top 120 ;)

Those are quite unique eh?

DeletedUser11886

Huh, so have top 12 alliance ratings devolved into sling-fests in just 5 years?

DeletedUser42769

Ok, thought id make a top 12, please don't give me hate if it turns out to be a crap top 12... my knowledge on most alliances is very limited, and im not to sure on other alliances pacts/wars and other diplomatic business.. but sack it il make one anyway...

1 New Dawn
Fairly new alliance, seems like a splinter from the red alliances... probably didn't like all the hugging and decided to form their own group. looks like they are doing alright for themselves, rank 6 attacking, rank 6 defending and rank 6 overall fighting. Looks like they are trying to form a core in North of Ocean 55. Not sure who they are fighting, wold probably say the rest of the red alliances and maybe rogue bunnies? But overall these guys seem to be doing good FLOAT

2 The Way of Shadows

Cant say to much about this one as i am in this alliance, so no biased comments from me... Dominating in Ocean 54, solid core there. Rank 2 attacking, rank 1 defending, rank 2 fighting. Been top ranking since pretty much the start of the world, does not look like that is changing any time soon. SWIM

3 ThePlague
Good strong core in Ocean 45, seem to have some good players, some of the top ranking attackers in this alliance, Rank 1 attacking rank 2 defending, rank 1 overall fighting. Looks like a fairly aggressive alliance. Maybe at war with avengers? Not to sure. Overall these guys look like they are doing good. SWIM

4 LAELAPS

Caught between Ocean 44 and 54, looks like they have an alright core in between 44 and 54. Still at war with kleos? They are rank 3 attacking and rank 5 defending so looks like whoever they are fighting they are winning... overall rank 4 fighting. Some decent active players in this alliance. Il give them a FLOAT

5 EPIC Shadow
In coalition with TWOS, nice bunch of players, they seem like a "Tight-Knit Group of players". Rank 9 attacking, rank 11 defending, rank 10 overall fighting, doesn't look like much is going on here no real core, sort of spread out across 43, 44, 53, 54. Not sure if there is any wars going on with these guys, but the fact that they have like 3 branches to their alliance could be their downfall. FLOAT for now.

6 Panda-monium

Battling it out in ocean 54, got an alright core in the centre of O54, i recognise some good players from previous worlds in this alliance. However don't think they are gonna last long in this world. Rank 5 attacking rank 3 defending rank 3 overall fighting. Looks like there sister alliance ex-panda-bles is now non existent for whatever reason... but yeah... SINK

7 The Forsaken
Don't know much about these guys, looks like they are trying to form a core in the south of ocean 44. Rank 8 attacking rank 7 defending, maybe battling it out with LAELAPS? Overall SINK

8 Death Dealers
Again, don't know much about these guys, good core in 56, looks as though they are expanding into 66 and maybe 55. Rank 12 attacking, rank 16 defending overall fighting rank 12. Don't think there i much conflict going on here, but looks as though they are doing alright for themselves. A solid FLOAT

9 Avengers
Some good strong players here, turks i believe. If i remember well a splinter from Knights Hosp? Rank 7 attacking rank 9 defending, overall fighting rank 7, so looks like some solid fighting for a fairly small alliance. Core just north east of 45 and south east of 44, overall good BP, decent core, FLOAT/SWIM

10 hard - way 34

Not heard of these guys... probably a newly formed alliance that splintered of from a larger alliance. No real core, located in 35, 34, and a bit in 44. Rank 23 fighting, rank 25 defending rank 25 fighting overall, newly formed alliance so not sure what to think if these guys, maybe simmers and turtles?? FLOAT

11 The Cygnus Consortium
Also seem like a new bunch, not heard anything from these guys, located in 46, decent core, maybe trying to expand into 45. Maybe fighting with SPARTAN EMPIRE? Look like a solid bunch of players, rank 20 fighting, rank 26 defending, rank 20 overall fighting. Again, dont know much about these guys but they look like they are going places... SWIM

12 No Pun Intended
Seem to be laying low, look like a tight knit group of mates, i'm guessing most know each other in real life, seem like they are here for fun, which is how the game should be played. No real core, mainly located in 44, and a bit in 34. Not sure about pacts / wars with these guys at all. Rank 17 attacking, rank 21 defending overall fighting rank 18. Some decent players however quite a few inactive players, for now FLOAT but i think they will start to simmer.

Well.... That took much longer than expected, at least 1 hour... Hope it was worth it
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Dont start roasting me if i made some mistakes on things.... i can only know so much about other alliances, hope you enjoy :)

-Opti

DeletedUser18317

hard - way 34,, im going to settle for a float at this early stage, an alliance created from 2 members in 34 just over a week ago and without any pre made to make it into a top 12 then im going to say its moving forward at a good pace. il be at rest when we are in top 5 :)

DeletedUser11886

Sounds like a great rating!

By the way, are huggers the new word for MRAs or just peaceful guys? Because I saw an alliance description for an alliance called "The Ministry"
Peaceful alliance any problems please msg