Top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser44030

35hehj8.jpg

Go over to Ibra's Auto-updating maps for a thumbs up to him

1. New Dawn - Rank 5 Fighter Alliance - Float
Just looking at their top players, seems like they're taking a lot of cities from the dying Red Flag coalition cleaning up their areas.
They quit the Red Flag because they were hugging everyone. From what I know, they already have a pact with the Avengers and The Way of Shadows. Do you see the irony here?

2. ThePlague - Rank 1 Fighter Alliance
No Opinion

3. The Way of Shadows - Rank 2 Fighter Alliance - Swim
You know when we were taunting the Red Flag coalition for their huge coalition and predicted their fall? The Way of Shadows (70) + Epic Shadow (66) + Epic Reborn (64)+ Epic Fire (64). They have 264 members. Anyways, they are pounding the Panda-monium and it seems like one of Panda's big members joined the Way of Shadows. They gained more Panda cities than they lost to the Pandas

4. LaeLaps - Rank 4 Fighter Alliance - Float
It seems like they are fighting everyone, saw some cities getting lost to The Forsaken, but still going strong. Most of their conquers are from Kleos though.

5. Epic Shadow - Rank 9 Fighter Alliance - Float
Seems like most of their cities are founded and target players with either bad alliances or no alliances. No impressive record but I personally was stunned when I saw their name is the top 10 list. Honestly I do not know much about this alliance but I guess they will stay around with their huge coalition for a while like the Red Flag.

6. Panda-monium - Rank 3 Fighter Alliance - Sink
They are still a strong bunch of players but the sheer numbers of the Way of Shadows Coalition is just too much. It's just like the Chinese using Human Wave attack during the Korean War

7. The Forsaken - Rank 8 Fighter Alliance - Float
A very strong alliance. They are good with their timed attacks, support and all. I experienced this first-hand. However, seems like they lost several cities to The Avengers. If the Last Order do not have a pact with The Forsaken, they will die for sure

8. Death Dealers - Rank 12 Fighter Alliance - Sink
Fighting the Asgardian Union who stands no chance to them. I wonder if they are fighting the New Dawn or not.

9. Avengers - Rank 6 Fighter Alliance - Float
Turks who left the Knights Hospitallers. They are a really strong, active crew. They never sleep. I swear they never sleep. However, with their low numbers of members, their support and fliers will soon be empty. I'm guessing a pact between The New Dawn

10. The Last Order - Rank 20 Fighter Alliance - Float
Seems like they will fight the Forsaken and may win the war against them. Stef, the God of War lol, used to be part of the Forsaken, later joined the Useless which was an alliance where the top players of the Forsaken expressed their dissatisfaction toward the leaderships.

Underestimated so hard.

Question: Has anyone thought about doing world news ? Like being a reporter ? Interview 1 Alliance each week (Founder, Leader, Best fighter), then someone from top 20 fighters, interview him, if he declines make sure everyone knows he is a douche.

Forward interview results to all top 20 Alliance Founders to forward to their team, or forward to teams yourself. I remember a guy that did it, thought it was epic, a lot of trash talking can happen and just plain fun stuff. (Ask em funny questions, casual questions, game questions)

Just a thought.
Its like this list, I like it.
Thanks for having us on it ;)

DeletedUser51219

Underestimated so hard.

Question: Has anyone thought about doing world news ? Like being a reporter ? Interview 1 Alliance each week (Founder, Leader, Best fighter), then someone from top 20 fighters, interview him, if he declines make sure everyone knows he is a douche.

Forward interview results to all top 20 Alliance Founders to forward to their team, or forward to teams yourself. I remember a guy that did it, thought it was epic, a lot of trash talking can happen and just plain fun stuff. (Ask em funny questions, casual questions, game questions)

Just a thought.
How about you?

Lyseus

Phrourach
Underestimated so hard.

Just a thought.
I think you just volunteered yourself for this endeavor Stef o_O

DeletedUser52405

When did i shoot 2/3 of my team? never kicked anyone who was activ and willing to learn

DeletedUser44030

Eh, I cant do that.
Not my style.
Im sure someone here can tho :D
Just an idea :D :D :D

DeletedUser13076

Underestimated so hard.

Just a thought.

Excellent detailed concept.

Ryann16

Strategos
I left to play with my brother in arms on another server, wanna exchange blows, maybe we can meet up on EN100. Only if you're mouth can bite and not only bark.

DeletedUser54784

hm Shadow gone mostly and epic still tries to recrute players in 53. Ryann16 got internalized after absence. so i guess wya tho means bye bye.

I left to play with my brother in arms on another server, wanna exchange blows, maybe we can meet up on EN100. Only if you're mouth can bite and not only bark.

Brothers, EK salutes you both and says he will msg you for EN100, planning something special with mister Ryann, so @Immegresh wait up EK will msg you on externals or ingame if he has time for that.

DeletedUser52405

hm i wonder whaat that op of you guys was agaisnt me where i sunk all your 10 cs against me.

Ryann16

Strategos
hm i wonder whaat that op of you guys was agaisnt me where i sunk all your 10 cs against me.
Cant recall. Like i said, I left for a reason. Dont like playing with noobs and would much rather play with my BiA. Like I said, let me know when you want a real challenge :)

DeletedUser11886

Looks like Cygnus and Death Dealers had internal disputes and formed The Wolf Pack with some of their best members.