Top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser54495

considering this world is getting so heated in the race to start WW's ill do a quick write up ;-)

vikings - mra will fail. but got a good batch of folks hiding away in there. probably just recruiting for claim on inactive food. top fighters in the world... a really impressive stat... what did those bandits ever do to them? :confused:

liquidators - dunno look decent

panda - 3/4 of their players seem premade but need confirmation. a very good batch

shadows - alot of crowns but their top players either have new accounts or no experience. so those top cities will be prime targets swooped if the guys are as novice as they seem... their lower players on the other hand look pretty fearsome recognise a couple names e.g. bramfeld seen him on about every world there is

red flag - definetely a premade looks like a core from invitations

problem - high member count will probably get bigger with all the close small alliances. wouldn't be surprised with a couple merges/cutting dead weight. but then again that can be said for all alliances this early:rolleyes:

synergy - original name, they put the definition of it too in their profile and i'd like to thank them for it, saves me a google search :)

kleos - area is mingled in with muultiple other top 12 alliances

bunnies - my alliance and i'll put it this way doesn't look like ill be there for long

avengers - looks llike another premade island looks like invited group

who i think to look out for:

the amazon chaps
one punch

sorry this is sloppy as hell but meh its like 3 days into bp what do you expect

DeletedUser54755

An alright top 12 Although the clear favourite to win this world would be the fantastic Obi Wan Ken Bone Me alliance for sure.

DeletedUser54537

Kan, are you rating Vikings badly because we declined a pact with you ? Are you butthurt ?

DeletedUser54414

4 Black Eyed Pandas I'm getting mixed feelings here, one one hand I like the black eyed peas but didn't they break up because of Pandas ?
panda - 3/4 of their players seem premade but need confirmation. a very good batch
Ehh, half alliance is world Olous Rejects.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54495

Kan, are you rating Vikings badly because we declined a pact with you ? Are you butthurt ?

Did you actually read the whole thing?o_O

p.s. I didn't even know that was the case and if I had known it wouldn't have changed anything. If you read the whole review you would've realised I wasn'sticking around there :rolleyes:

DeletedUser54755

Alright I have never done a top 12 before so i will make a quick one for fun

1. The Vikings Points: 142532 Average points: 2036 Fighters: 1. (Although this deosnt mean anything before bp starts)
This is my alliance so wont comment to much although we have the player Mangomanmango who has the best name in the world. Float

2. Panda-monium Points: 116192 Average points: 1684 Fighters: 2.
A good alliance from the looks of it. The best alliance in 54 (Point wise), with The way of shadows closely behind them. I will give them a float seeing that Pandas are white, black and asian.

3. The Way of Shadows Points: 111565 Average points: 1859 Fighters: 7. (Again doesnt matter much before bp ends.)
Yet another good alliance laying in ocean 54. They are 2nd in the ocean, but have the highest average points. I will give them a float for no particular reason.

4. The Liquidators Points: 108563 Average Points: 1620 Fighters: 4.
The top alliance in 45 (The ocean i am located in). I am extremely angry that they stole some of the players that were in the legendary alliance Obi Wan Ken Bone Me so this alliance is a Sink for sure.

5. Red Flag Points: 100764 Average Points: 1574 Fighters: 5.
The second alliance in ocean 55 a bit behind The Vikings. Ill go with a float.

6. Problem? Points: 95544 Average Points: 1426 Fighters: 13.
The top alliance in 44. Beautifull profile picture so i will give them a float.

7. Synergy Elites Points: 91645 Average points: 1608 Fighters: 8.
Located in Ocean 54 dont really think much of this alliance because of their name. Float.

(Jumping to 10 since im getting sleepy)

10. Avengers Points: 80638 Average points: 2068 (Highest in the top 12 reason is that they focus on builiding up senates) Fighters: 3.
The third alliance in ocean 45, but imo the best contender for the ocean. Giving these guys a float because of their high senate lvls.

Other notable alliances are:
Amazon Adobted Children
Obi Wan Ken Bone Me
<------- The best alliance

Sorry for the horrible punctuation and all that.

DeletedUser54495

lol nice one mate but my review was half satirical... so early in the game probably only 3 of these alliances will be here in a couple months

DeletedUser54537

Did you actually read the whole thing?o_O

p.s. I didn't even know that was the case and if I had known it wouldn't have changed anything. If you read the whole review you would've realised I wasn'sticking around there :rolleyes:

lol I was joking, yes it was the case

DeletedUser54537

1 The Vikings Angry scandinavians, they are mad at EU decisions, going back to their glory days. Can they survive alone though ?
2 Maltese Knights oh Malta, such a small island, how can you have more than 20 knights, must have taken in the retired ones
3 ******* *** **** ******* ** ****** **
4 Black Eyed Pandas I'm getting mixed feelings here, one one hand I like the black eyed peas but didn't they break up because of Pandas ?
5 Amazon Adopted Children In summary:rich white folks buy poor, underfed half hispanic kids
6 To Be Dertermined well thats hard for me
7 One Punch Man
8 Gold digger Kanye, is that you ?
9 M.R.A. Me
10 the 1st battalion If there's a first there's a 2nd and a 3rd

Day 2 or 3, I forgot

1 The Vikings =
2 The Way of Shadows New comer ^
3 Panda-monium ^1
4 The Liquidators New Comer ^
5 Red Flag New Comer ^
6 Synergy Elites New Comer ^
7 Problem? New Comer^
8 Kleos New Comer^
9 The.Vikings =
10 Avengers New Comer^

DeletedUser54414

Day 2 or 3, I forgot

1 The Vikings =
2 The Way of Shadows New comer ^
3 Panda-monium ^1
4 The Liquidators New Comer ^
5 Red Flag New Comer ^
6 Synergy Elites New Comer ^
7 Problem? New Comer^
8 Kleos New Comer^
9 The.Vikings =
10 Avengers New Comer^

Panda-monium i/we renamed it from Black Eyed Pandas :)

DeletedUser54755

Would just like to point out that i am the number one fighter. Picture has been taken and my lfie is finally complete.

DeletedUser43011

I'll say one thing about the top 12 already, massive rush to fill your cap and then add sister alliances on top you've ended up with a top heavy alliance .... plenty of internal bashing coming up me thinks

DeletedUser5061

I can't take morale servers seriously so don't post in the forums but I really can't help myself. Their are some really good players on these servers keeping low pro, as by their standards they are just simming.

(1) The Vikings - SINK - What a joke when crab like this is number one. There top player has a 14K city yet colonized, -CFC- has Death Before Dishonor on his profile yet he is in alliance that uses spies and ghost before losing cities to tiny alliances.

(2) The Way of Shadows - Unknown

(3) Panda-monium - SWIM - OMG! how freaking cute

(4) Red Flag - SWIM - They will better Vikings in their ocean one thinks.

(5) Kleos - Unknown

(6) The Liquidators - SWIM - surely good teams don't play morale

(7) Avengers 170933 48 3561

(8) Synergy Elites - Unknown

(9) Problem? - Unknown

10 The.Vikings - SINK - You aint good enough join an MRA? have to join its inferior half? Where is the self respect.

(11) rogue bunnies - SINK - sorry guys but your average is almost half of the vikings

(12) ThePlague - SWIM - My alliance will do well one thinks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54537

alliance that uses spies and ghost before losing cities to tiny alliances.

Please give proof of us using spies and losing cities to small alliances
check your facts before you start ****ing on others