Top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser5061

Its the garbage MRA leaders like yourself that are killing this game. You recruit new players under false pretence (you are good because you are number one in points), teach them nothing, they get no support and get farmed out of the game. You prevent us from taking them under our wings as we have to be weary of spies.

Why do you do it? you are getting rimmed before you reach conquest anyways.

DeletedUser54537

Its the garbage MRA leaders like yourself that are killing this game. You recruit new players under false pretence (you are good because you are number one in points), teach them nothing, they get no support and get farmed out of the game. You prevent us from taking them under our wings as we have to be weary of spies.

Why do you do it? you are getting rimmed before you reach conquest anyways.

It all depends on the leader, right now you are generalizing MRA leaders
why do I do what ?

What's with the aggro you tool

I've had a long day and to be fair he did insult my alliance

DeletedUser41656

Aaaaand Nomad takes the i am noob MRA alliance award..

Altough its true, you guys arent teaching them shi*. Im so grateful for guys that tought me how to play, but i suppose you'll never be that guy for someone else.

Tbh, i think think this might be a very interesting world.

DeletedUser54495

fellas... we are a week into the server... let's lay off eh?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Which panda ghosted

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
The Vikings is a joke I totally agree Daizan there having to recruit other alliances players just to make sure when they lose cities they will have other alliances players to back there losses up.

DeletedUser30931

I am personally thankful for the Vikings. They are quite easy targets. I wouldn't have as much BP as I do now if it weren't for the easy prey. #Aleckazam

klskr

Phrourach
In top 12, please don't mention individual players. It is discussion on alliance.
You can add attack rank, fighter rank of alliance.
If you want to show your aggression, show in game.
Players uses gold or not it's a in game feature, he is taking cities through colonization or revolt, it's his personal opinion.

DeletedUser41937

mutx01.png

It is still an early stage of the world and I'm new to doing this but I'll try my best to stay objective and informative

1. The Way of Shadows - FLOAT
4th in Attacking & 3rd in Defense
Honestly don't know anything about this alliance but gained 8 towns and lost 1 town since the BP ended.
Most of their conquers are from small alliances.

2. Avengers - FLOAT
7th in Attacking & 16th in Defense
Seems like the Liquidators merged with them around April 6th and many left to join the Knights Hospitaller on April 5th
Gained 17 cities and lost 5 (from internal I'm guessing)

3. Red Flag - SWIM
3rd in attack & 11th in Defense
They have a sister alliance Red Flag II in which recent members left the main to join the second
Seems like some of the leadership like farooq joined the Red Flag from the Vikings
Gained 9 lost 0

4. Panda-monium - SWIM
Strong fighter alliance ranking both 1st in attack & defense with sister alliance ex-panda-bles lol
I am guessing they are being ganged up by the Way of Shadows and the Synergy Energy in their ocean.
I guess they also have a beef with Amazon Panda Poachers lol

I feel like the Pandas will emerge as the winners of their ocean

5. Kleos - FLOAT
5th in Attack and 4th in Defense
The top in Ocean 44 and I'm guessing they have are in a conflict with the Problem?
I believe Kleos will rise as the winner of their ocean but later will have encounter problems with the Knights, Plague from the bottom and Pandas to their right
Some of the Problem? and Fear the Jedis moved in indicating that Problem? may lose the upcoming war with Kleos

6. Knights Hospitaller - SWIM
Strong alliance. No further comment needed for them.

7. The Vikings - SINK
MRA alliance that is sinking rapidly.
Seems like all the alliances around them will eat them up
I suggest the members to join other alliances

8. Synergy Elites - FLOAT
9th and 20th in attack and defense in respective orders
Sorry don't know much about them

9. ThePlague - SWIM
My alliance so I won't comment

10. One punch - SWIM
8th and 15th in attack and defense in respective order
Don't know much about them so I won't comment much

If there is any wrong comments, please correct me.

DeletedUser54495

Good top 10
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
seems accurate to me. And yup, Vikings dropped as soon as BP ended.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser54414

Erm.. If im not mistaken we just made you ghost? Or wrong person

Technically, yes. My alarm failed me so I didnt know I was under attack. When I found out, it was too late.
I hit the restart button because I was not going to wait 5h before I could finally start over. I rebuilt & played for 2h and went to deal with everyday real life.