Top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser48660

Screenshot_2.png

this top 12 is the most in depth you can get

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48660

Nice one troll no hide back to your basement. lol

cant even say nothing cause that made no sense... it makes sinse now coming from a scrub in the scrubbiest MRA ever... alliance cap is 70 why u need 5 allys and a pact in the same ocean... whats your motto... "Only way to win the world is recruit the world"

DeletedUser54494

cant even say nothing cause that made no sense... it makes sinse now coming from a scrub in the scrubbiest MRA ever... alliance cap is 70 why u need 5 allys and a pact in the same ocean... whats your motto... "Only way to win the world is recruit the world"
I don't call the shots and I just play as hard as I can. You haven't even fought us and you call us that already + you are definitely insulting every alliance and by the looks of your presentation + your childish banter in Externals I gotta say you are one noisy 12 year old.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
I don't call the shots and I just play as hard as I can. You haven't even fought us and you call us that already + you are definitely insulting every alliance and by the looks of your presentation + your childish banter in Externals I gotta say you are one noisy 12 year old.

talking about age, if this picture on ur profile is urs, then I can say u r 12-16?

Sorry felt like saying it haha

DeletedUser41656

I guess its time for a another top 10, since now we have time, when peacetime is on!

pgezzy just a small comment... you are posting too much, and forgetting to get bp ;)

Please note, that last time i played was on Calydon and Thebes, and players have changed since then.

1. Red Flag
Red, red, red... atleast something is red, because with the amount of alliances they are combining, they are running out of red enemies. 5 alliances sticking together, probably with a shared forum.. yeah, not my thing, and i cant think that they will be able to make it long in this world. I do however miss their contribution on the forum (altough i might have missed it, with every second post belonging to pgezzy). SINK

2. Knights Hospitaller

Guys seem good enough, but again, i miss some communication from them on the forums. The forums used to be more full years back. Nice couple of players, i think they'll do good, once they form a good core. SWIM

3. The Way Of Shadows

Galen Starfire alliance, they have made a sister alliance not so long ago, tough, they look good, and they shouldnt be going anywhere. FLOAT

4. Kleos

I think these guys might have played a world or two together. Have seen some recognizable names, thats why i dont think they'll be going anywhere. Good alliance, mainly in O44, will be fun to see where are they going. SWIM

5. No strangers here

The alliance where pgezzy is spamming their forums. Feel bad for them. The Amazon alliance recently joined them, because they started losing to many players. From my point of view, they will stay, but nothing special. FLOAT

6. ThePlague

Completely unknown to me, i am hoping for a little catching up, from where are they coming, and who are they warring with. FLOAT

8. LAELAPS

I remember Explicit from other servers, if he brought any good players with him, they will do good in here. SWIM

8. Panda-monium
An alliance that was number 1, but fell to number 7 in top 10. They should have a load of BP, if they reorganize, they might be strong. FLOAT

9. Rim Rats

Unknown to me, seem bad in every aspect, maybe we'll receive an update here. SINK

10. Red Punch

At first they were called to be supposed the big winners of this world, but with Daizan leaving (i believe its due to the Moral active world) they joined up with the RED gang, they lost all my credit points by me, once the RED ones start dropping, they will just reform again and join someone else. FLOAT

Alliances to watch out for:

Full Metal Jacket -
know some players from there, if they decide to play it all along, they will have great chances

Sofa King Good - nice average, and nice roster. will be fun to see them in action

Addicts - Great players, but some are known for bot using, so we'll see if they play or get banned.

RIDE OR DIE - Very good players, forming a core, will be a threat to anyone around, no specific targets.

mamaslove - very nice ABP, by such a small alliance

*Greek Achaeans* -
have never seen an alliance with so many founders lol, if they are really hard core greeks, they could do good.

Thats all for now, i hope we get a more active forum, with people posting whats happening in the world and their alliances.

Happy easter everybody.

DeletedUser48660

Dude i dont need to fight you... you got 5 alliances and a pact like wtf

DeletedUser48660

I guess its time for a another top 10, since now we have time, when peacetime is on!

pgezzy just a small comment... you are posting too much, and forgetting to get bp ;)

Please note, that last time i played was on Calydon and Thebes, and players have changed since then.

1. Red Flag
Red, red, red... atleast something is red, because with the amount of alliances they are combining, they are running out of red enemies. 5 alliances sticking together, probably with a shared forum.. yeah, not my thing, and i cant think that they will be able to make it long in this world. I do however miss their contribution on the forum (altough i might have missed it, with every second post belonging to pgezzy). SINK

2. Knights Hospitaller

Guys seem good enough, but again, i miss some communication from them on the forums. The forums used to be more full years back. Nice couple of players, i think they'll do good, once they form a good core. SWIM

3. The Way Of Shadows

Galen Starfire alliance, they have made a sister alliance not so long ago, tough, they look good, and they shouldnt be going anywhere. FLOAT

4. Kleos

I think these guys might have played a world or two together. Have seen some recognizable names, thats why i dont think they'll be going anywhere. Good alliance, mainly in O44, will be fun to see where are they going. SWIM

5. No strangers here

The alliance where pgezzy is spamming their forums. Feel bad for them. The Amazon alliance recently joined them, because they started losing to many players. From my point of view, they will stay, but nothing special. FLOAT

6. ThePlague

Completely unknown to me, i am hoping for a little catching up, from where are they coming, and who are they warring with. FLOAT

8. LAELAPS

I remember Explicit from other servers, if he brought any good players with him, they will do good in here. SWIM

8. Panda-monium
An alliance that was number 1, but fell to number 7 in top 10. They should have a load of BP, if they reorganize, they might be strong. FLOAT

9. Rim Rats

Unknown to me, seem bad in every aspect, maybe we'll receive an update here. SINK

10. Red Punch

At first they were called to be supposed the big winners of this world, but with Daizan leaving (i believe its due to the Moral active world) they joined up with the RED gang, they lost all my credit points by me, once the RED ones start dropping, they will just reform again and join someone else. FLOAT

Alliances to watch out for:

Full Metal Jacket -
know some players from there, if they decide to play it all along, they will have great chances

Sofa King Good - nice average, and nice roster. will be fun to see them in action

Addicts - Great players, but some are known for bot using, so we'll see if they play or get banned.

RIDE OR DIE - Very good players, forming a core, will be a threat to anyone around, no specific targets.

mamaslove - very nice ABP, by such a small alliance

*Greek Achaeans* -
have never seen an alliance with so many founders lol, if they are really hard core greeks, they could do good.

Thats all for now, i hope we get a more active forum, with people posting whats happening in the world and their alliances.

Happy easter everybody.

Its sad that i am one of the only names u mention... and i took a break from the forums ;) so stop riding my .... plus my alliance loves me, oh whale

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
MRA: The magnetic resonance angiogram, or MRA, is a noninvasive test that has demonstrated usefulness in defining the anatomy of blood vessels of certain size in the head and neck. MRA serves as a complement to traditional MRI scanning in evaluation of the brain and neck.

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

PS: It doesn't mean Mass Recruiting Alliance

Last edited:

DeletedUser43011

Arzaac,

The most logical reason for panda pops drop is that they're forced to take up the 800pnt and downward cities.

As for No Strangers Here, we are an odd type but I'm positive we have more to show than what we have so far.

Top marks for putting one up there !

Last edited by a moderator: