Top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser42769

Red flag and Knights Hospitaller are going places i think, I am a member of The Way of Shadows and i think we have a real chance of becoming a strong alliance.

Aethilla

Phrourach
its true man, who even are you?
clue: he is the one in Amazon who doesn't know how to attack (his own words)
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser33297

Being in the same Alliance doesn't mean you have to agree with everything your fellow members say, now does it?

There's plenty of topics me and pgezzy would agree on. And I would have his back on any of them.

When it comes to indecency however, I don't care whether you're my worst enemy, my best friend, some random dude or my Alliance member, I will let you know I am not amused by it.

To get back on topic, I personally can not comment on what happened on en97 as I simply weren't there. I will however say on this very world we're looking like a solid team.

klskr

Phrourach
We have made separate tab of trash talk, this is top 12 alliance. No more personal war.
It's better deal it in personal chat or ingame, always you can use trash talk tab.
It's a request

DeletedUser43011

I agree with you Obsidian just making light of the fact that's all

As for the top 12 absolutely no point doing one until this world hugging session is over as some alliances are literally keeping others in the game etc

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Top 12 alliances

1- Knights Hospitaller : Well, Let's be honest and clear here, this alliance needs to do sh1tload of diplomacy to survive , not clear which ocean is their core ocean , they seem to be colonising in ocean 44 I don't know what they are thinking, maybe they found that ocean 45 is very tough and 44 is much easier to survive hence why they are coring there? or they're not thinking about oceans only coring in the middle? things are complicated here will see how they'll do . FLOAT

2-Red Flag : Well, this alliance is doing it right at least? consolidating their grip on ocean 55 and they seem to be doing so fine , not much burden on the shoulders of the diplomats meanwhile. I Believe they'll survive long SWIN

3- The Way of Shadows : Well Well, 54 is the ocean to look at meanwhile, shame that very decent alliances are clustered in 1 ocean and obliged to fight each other so that one alliance dominates this ocean. I don't see this alliance surviving long in this world.

4- Kleos : well, i know those guys, tight bunch, but never seen much from them in the other world, maybe bcz they joined it late. But they are not doing it so right here, Ocean 44 seems to be the weakest ocean and other alliances will dominate it soon , I believe all alliances in this ocean will either Merge with other strong alliances or fall. FLOAT

5- ThePlague : nice core in ocean 45, Tight bunch, probably surviving long in this world, I believe they'll dominate their ocean , as knight hos seem to be running away from them. SWIM

6- Panda-monium : I know some guys here, but this alliance is in a very tough position, not sure how they'll end up. But I believe those guys are going to dominate ocean 54. Let's see how things go here, very hard to say :) FLOAT

7- Red pendant : same as 2

8- The Forsaken : Well, As i said I don't believe any alliance in ocean 44 is going to make it in the long run . They'll survive meanwhile but later on they'll be doing merges. FLOAT

9-LAELAPS : having a safe position makes everything easier, their numbers makes it easy for them to merge into big alliances later on, or maybe take in some refugees, i dont believe this alliances will exist in the long run , but meanwhile, sure FLOAT

10 -Rim Rats : Too stretched out across their ocean it'll be very hard for this alliance to survive I believe they'll FALL

11- No strangers here : I cant say much , all i can say , we must wait for what's going to happen in this ocean ... very very tough position

12- Synergy Elites : Same As number 11 , Can't predict what's going to happen here

DeletedUser52835

Havoc I know it's hard for you to know everything as you aren't in every alliance but Knights were pact with ThePlague so I don't know how they can be running away from them and I haven't seen any O44 settled cities from them :/

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Havoc I know it's hard for you to know everything as you aren't in every alliance but Knights were pact with ThePlague so I don't know how they can be running away from them and I haven't seen any O44 settled cities from them :/

Running sometimes can be from pacts? I dnt know much about this pact but if its common interests pact then knights might be sneaking into 44 bcz they dnt see it as a good idea staying close to plague. As u said...idk much..just coming out with conclusions from what i can see

DeletedUser54495

Pahaha where did you pluck them figures from lmao Jesus these Pandas and their elaborate ideology
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
Their cap is 280. They have 4 alliances all part of a sister group
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
I think they have around 230 players when youu add them up. Still ridiculouus
And yes excuse us, but our panda brains aren't the best mathematicians. We sure can fight though!
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif