Top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser54755

I agree with Mr/ms. Supafletch here really no point in adding fire to the fuel. Probabyl best if we just leave it as it is becuase i dont see anyway to resolve the issue so no point in spamming the Top 12 with this.

Just my opinion tho

DeletedUser33951

Getting Back on track...

RED FLAG - FLOAT
Not heard much but getting an Alliance such as One Punch to fold in does turn some heads. Either some exceptional diplomacy work was done, or they were muscled into it. Either way I don't know the politics of it but fair play to them. That being said I personally don't feel they've had their armor truly tested, and it would be interesting to see how they fair in a long term war with another top Alliance. How many sister Alliances are there now 3 or 4? I don't know but despite how much it irritates me, it will help them massively when another top Alliance crosses borders with their tight grip currently set on O55

KNIGHTS HOSPITALLER - SWIM
Smart dudes. Given their location it goes without saying their in a tough spot that's rather contested. I've heard what I can only assume as rumors in regards to their pacts which I won't disclose (as they may not be true) however they look to be "sitting pretty" as no Alliance has mustered the strength to properly go after these guys as of yet. As of the rumors I heard in regards to locating more West towards O44 I can totally support said decision, as the other 3/4 surrounding oceans tend to be a bit more on the volatile side so far.

THE WAY OF SHADOWS - SWIM
My alliance so yes, some bias here. Best thing since sliced bread, lovely people, good atmos and amazing personalities. Nothing but love.

NO STRANGERS HERE - FLOAT
New guys on the block rising up the rankings after a recent merge with the Amazons. Some bold personalities and undoubtedly some talent on their roster. Range between cities looks good and with the right response rate between players this Alliance could go places. How this Alliances works together as a unit is yet to be determined however I look forward to seeing their progress and all the best to them. This does also fill a huge chunk in the O54 mayhem. Although I don't know their diplomatic status' with neighboring Alliances, It'll be interesting to see what they do with the war between TWOS and Panda raging around them. I know the previous Amazon players in their current roster had a thriving distaste with the Panda's, it'll be interesting to see whether that follows up in their new coat of arms.

KLEOS - SINK
O44 as a whole (in my opinion) is rather boring but could get interesting. For Kleos credit is due in their core they seem a pretty tight knit group with an established territory. However neighboring Alliances look to be converging in on their borders of which I don't see them being able to hold all at once. Firstly Laelaps to the north seem a competent group of players that can only be hungry for action, meaning Kleos being their first point of contact. Then The Forsaken to the south west may find themselves being pushed up further north with the rumored migration from Knights Hospitaller. It seems they may be fighting on both fronts. Unless diplomacy prevails things could look rocky in the future.

THE PLAGUE - SWIM
Probably have the best territory and core setup out of everyone. Resting in quite a remote area with no imediate threat they have room to grow. It'll be interesting to see how well they do in a fight with a stronger Alliance however given the benefit of the doubt I believe they can achieve great things in their current situation.

PANDA-MONIUM - SINK
Now I know i'm probably being biased again as my Alliance is at war with them. However to be honest they seem like pretty nice guys. As for their standings in the world I don't see them having a way out of this that looks well for them. Being surrounded by NSH trying not to push their buttons and being at war with TWOS and loosing a number of cities from them it seems the ship is staring the ice-berg right in the face it's only a matter of time before it starts sinking. Not seen any real aggression and in my opinion rather passive (*psst* attack me ;)

RIM RATS - SINK
With a territory way too far spread across O45 that already starts tampering with the borders of huge threats such as the plague, knights hop and red flag. I just see them being food really. I hope they prove me wrong because I love underdog success stories but I don't see this leading anywhere unless they migrate to the far rim and sim out the rest of the game.

LAELAPS - FLOAT
Kinda like the White Walkers i'm expecting these guys to flood south from their perch up in the North but I could be wrong (I hope they do that would be fun) However being slap bang in the middle of O44 & O54 they see threats from the likes of NSH on one side, KLEOS on the other and if ventured far enough TWOS. It'll be interesting to see which way they go. If I were them I'd probably look more towards O44 as to avoid the sh*tstorm raging in O54 and to potentially have an exciting exchange with KLEOS over territory. Either way exciting times, however if they expand further north and avoid the conflict i'll be disappointed lol.

I'm capping this off here as I feel anything lower in the rankings isn't of immediate interest to the top spot contention. Please note non of what I've pointed out is meant to offend, diminish, or demoralize any players or their respective alliances. We're all peacocks you just gotta fly and I've got nothing but love to anyone who plays Grepolis.

DeletedUser43011

About time someone put some depth in a top 12 and I for one enjoyed the read top notch Alethion

DeletedUser54807

it was a good read, i dont agree with alot of it but still +rep.

DeletedUser54755

Nice top 12!
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i count 5 alliances in the Red family those being: Red Flag Red pendant Red vultures Red punch and Red Nemesis. There seem to be no limitation on the amout one family can have lol

DeletedUser33951

Nice top 12!
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i count 5 alliances in the Red family those being: Red Flag Red pendant Red vultures Red punch and Red Nemesis. There seem to be no limitation on the amout one family can have lol

I mean if every alliance becomes part of the Red brand, technically everybody wins ;)

Thank you to everyone's kind words!

DeletedUser52215

Nice top 12!
And add Rogue Bunnies, not a sister alliance but red coalition are carrying them and they seem to be close allies.

DeletedUser48122

I'm not going to get into this cuz it's not really on topic, only mentioned it in my review cuz I believe it's based on more then stats. BUT you have gaby and vero in your alliance, to say your alliance plays clean would make you lose literally all credibility. As for you and iceman I have no clue nor am I here to accuse you of anything, but a few of your players have indeed been ban for such things in the past. I got no beef with you or anyone else on this world. Just poking fun

Sorry for going off-topic again but I really can't stand my friends being publicly accused for cheating!

After some investigation I made in and around my question is: on which basis, based on which evidence, data or something you dare to claim Gaby and Vero were banned for using bots?

DeletedUser54807

well considering gaby was ban twice in lato ( dec 23,24,25th and again feb 16,17,18,19,20th ) for it and vero for a different offense ( after you and iceman left ) i think that alone is proof. And lets be honest gaby has two accounts in your alliance she previously used, having to change your name every world because you get ban for same thing is well idk what to call that.
OtURVR3.png

Now if you wanna debate it more id be happy to pm ( not that im afraid to be public when shunning players like this but purely cuz i dont want repercussions from mods ). The forums of lato are basically fighting over who cheats, sad forum but it is what it is.. difference is some got ban and some didn't, gaby did get ban not once but twice and vero was cast out by her alliance for a different cheat. That being said it doesn't take away from your alliance being good, ive played against many of you and hold a few in high regard . I expect your alliance to rise very quickly here and for you guys to do well, just wish you'd drop the trash who defeat the purpose of the game.

My favorite quote from lato " either your being ignorant to whats going or you're choosing not to see "

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48122

well considering gaby was ban twice in lato ( dec 23,24,25th and again feb 16,17,18,19,20th ) for it and vero for a different offense ( after you and iceman left ) i think that alone is proof. And lets be honest gaby has two accounts in your alliance she previously used, having to change your name every world because you get ban for same thing is well idk what to call that.
OtURVR3.png

Now if you wanna debate it more id be happy to pm ( not that im afraid to be public when shunning players like this but purely cuz i dont want repercussions from mods ). The forums of lato are basically fighting over who cheats, sad forum but it is what it is.. difference is some got ban and some didn't, gaby did get ban not once but twice and vero was cast out by her alliance for a different cheat. That being said it doesn't take away from your alliance being good, ive played against many of you and hold a few in high regard . I expect your alliance to rise very quickly here and for you guys to do well, just wish you'd drop the trash who defeat the purpose of the game.

My favorite quote from lato " either your being ignorant to whats going or you're choosing not to see "

Those are assumptions not evidence and assumption is a mother of all $*rewups.

I'll pm you my Skype nick in game so we can continue in private

DeletedUser47393

Those are assumptions not evidence and assumption is a mother of all $*rewups.

I'll pm you my Skype nick in game so we can continue in private

PM me... I'll explain to you how you are wrong. No need for discussions publicly like this one.

DeletedUser52350

My first Top 9 (obviously I don't know what I'm doing)

1-Red thingies---well personally I don't like the big alliances things, how many of them are in here? They didn’t bother with the pic, but announced their numbers (bullies aren’t you?) 3rd place in attackers, 10th place in defenders, guess big group thing is working for them. O55 and expanding slowly in 45.Good position But they get SINK. I hate this invention: we'll rule the world and we are all winners so big SINK SINK SINK.

2 KNIGHTS Hospitaller- lovely name, suggests they want to make things right , rule the world and cute alliance pic,. I can see some familiar names, but they tend to bring their dramas with them, move the worlds often. 1st in attackers, 3rd in defenders, nice stats. A bit spread in the oceans, 45, 44-If they don't succumb to internal dramas ... FLOAT

3 THE WAY OF SHADOWS-also nice pic, they move silently and strike when you don't expect them, so it remains to be seen who they will strike? Maybe after peace time. They have been slowly going down. Based in 54. -FLOAT

4 KLEOS- kleos the most professional software for lawyers lol, I couldn't resist. But now seriously guess they meant--)Greek word for glory or what others need to hear about you. ..Active bunch for now, we'll see what we'll hear about them, ...In 44, surrounded by all sides,who the lucky winner will be... FLOAT for now.

5 NO STRANGERS HERE- also nice pic, personalized, I think this is the cutest name, I see some familiar names, Obsidian King will definitely make forums alive, Sablestag always nice to see (Troy was the best world after all). I guess you need to know someone to get in. 7th in attackers, 4th in defenders. Surrounded from all sides in o54 but taking some Panda land, and guess they are no strangers to others (as we see it's important not to be a stranger)-SWIM

6 THE PLAGUE-not fond of the name, no pic??? What’s with that? They are looking for extremely active players selectively-hope you find them guys....6th attackers, 6th defenders , good position, working on controlling o45,no real enemies for now- FLOAT?

7 LAELAPS- hope they catch what they are chasing and not get petrified, or whatever the story is. But they know who to blame at least.-On the border 44/54 . Where will they go? Guess we'll know soon enough-FLOAT

8 PANDA-MONIUM -cute pic, I'd like to say I heart you but if your comrades don't help you...constantly falling in rankings, something going on guys? Guess their war isn't going well. 1St defenders, 4th attackers.-not so great position, in the middle of 54 in HOT,HOT area obviously their war against No strangers and who else isn't going so well. FLOAT / sink

9 RIM RATS -well if you love rats or have them as pet, you'll adore these guys, but with lot of yellows...growing slowly in o45, nowhere to find in attackers or defenders so sink and Ill stop here…

This top 9 has nothing to do with real life events, only in grepo land it may entertain you in days to come. Happy Easter!

Last edited by a moderator: