Top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser11886

Anyone know any good bodyguards for hire? No reason at all.

DeletedUser36963

From what I've seen in the documentary Man on Fire, Denzel Washington does a pretty good job. You might want to give him a call.

DeletedUser33899

Since we got no mention let me say this only one alliance in Rhodes started and got to ww with the Players and name they started with and had the entire world as red and thats Pandas we now control 2 ww and soon 4 then 7

DeletedUser55227

mLx0YeD0SpeozEdS4cn-mQ.png

Since we got no mention let me say this only one alliance in Rhodes started and got to ww with the Players and name they started with and had the entire world as red and thats Pandas we now control 2 ww and soon 4 then 7

LOL you've been around Aethilla too long. To me that looks like a whole lot of hugging just to save one city with a ninja cs in it. So lets quit with the lies and start telling truths instead.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
So eh this guy who spams me every time I hit Udhata is red you say?
Even with Panda birs stacked in his city so I can't rim him?

DeletedUser54892

Looks like the game is over very soon. Either Pandas or Plague should build The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus and get 4 Wonders...

DeletedUser52028

smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

better u say truth in external forum. one who is playing Rhodes knows the truth.
Ur alliance(Panda-Bears) just a big MRA group, never showed u ever interested in fights. Panda-Bears need Grey-bear, The wolf Pack, Drunken Unicorns, Ex-Panda Bless, Legion XII, Warfarin and Setanta to fight against Theplague.(I can give snaps of yesterday's reports to prove that u working with each of them ) Rhodes is 70 player limit server but looks u need more huggs to stop TP.
And how u controlled 3rd and 4th WW..., say with proud that u controlled without any fight and merged with Grey bear....lol
What a pathetic players all of u in stats... LOOK UR SIZE AND THEN CHECK UR GREPO FIGHTINGS.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

oQ63sVW.jpg

your team have own MRA style, which can be ur strategic part of grepo, but u should not hide with others....
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54892

smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

What a pathetic players all of u in stats... LOOK UR SIZE AND THEN CHECK UR GREPO FIGHTINGS.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

your team have own MRA style, which can be ur strategic part of grepo, but u should not hide with others....
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Well well well. ThePlague can console itself that it has most BP's. But to have most BP's is not the goal of the game, right? ;)

PS: I am just an unbiased observer in the Rhodes world :)

DeletedUser52028

Hi observer, do u know why we quote ones post???
That was my reply where one was saying his alliance is only alliance who marked whole server as red. And alliance bps is to give idea if one alliance marks whole server as red but almost half bps, just pointed to talk here truth ... Got me?
And Where did i write that alliance bp is goal of game?

Shee Ra

Phrourach
I don't think Rodger is right.

When i joined Pandas they didn't have a single ally - so deffo not an MRA in the context he's suggesting. Thankfully have some friends finally - but that is because diplomacy also features here. TP et al have had numerous allies too. Verdict: Sore.

DeletedUser36570

After rereading all of this, it really has been guite a ride :)

The winner really was a surprise. Our not so little mix and match worked out pretty nicely. It always warms my heart when I see that past relationships, loyalties, resentments and true grepo friendships do matter and that sometimes grepo isn’t all about fighting. Not that we didn’t fight, we really did have our share.

People don’t forget so easily wrong doings and grepo stories do get told from one world to another.

Good luck to all in the worlds to come and don’t forget to be nice, in the end that matters too! Hugs!

DeletedUser36570

You did an amazing job Fluvi! All alone, you were taking cities, with or without help. It was fun playing with, and against you!

DeletedUser36530

okay guys I think we need a new top 12 here, things are getting interesting!!! lol I miss this world