Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

I'll do one out of boredom.

1) INVICTA- Sorry if you landed in O54 because this is the team that will be evicting you shortly. Swim

2) Apex- Spread all over the map. I don't see them lasting very long. Sink

3) BLACK WIDOWS - The caps throw me off about if they allied INVICTA or not. So i'm going to run both scenarios.

A) Allied to INVICTA: Please look back to 1.
B) Please look back to 1.

4) Who Cares- Cored tightly in O55. I think they'll win O55. Swim.

5) Trident Shield - Look to be the guys in O45 for the moment. Swim.

6) THE EVIL EMPIRE - I actually know nothing about this group so here's a picture of Invader Zim.
KuUSMD3.jpg

I actually know nothing about Invader Zim either...

7) Super Kings - Heh so you can still get into the top 12 by aimlessly recruiting. Sink

8) Alchemy Assault- Looks like Walter White is going to be running this one.

9) Savage - One of those alliances trying to be top on two worlds. I don't think it works for them. Sink.

10) Turks- Apparently Walter White is in this one?? Sink.

11) The Varangian Guard - Am I back on Ithica? Anyways they look to be the pending victims of Who Cares.

12) Fight Club - I know nothing about this group either... so here's another totally random picture

m8WSPmb.jpg

DeletedUser54537

INVICTA- Looks like the MGGA Premade (54)
Apex- MRA of the server? (45/55)
BLACK WIDOWS- Looks like BLACK WIDOWS from Pags (44)
Trident Shield- I don't recognize them but they have a pretty good core (45)
Who Cares- Noobs Premade (55)
THE EVIL EMPIRE- I don't recognize them but they have a pretty good core (55)
Super Kings- MRA no2? (45)
Alchemy Assault- (54)
Savage- I don't recognize them but they have a pretty good core (55)
Turks- Dost Tek Premade (44/55)
The Varangian Guards- (55)
Fight Club- I don't recognize them but they have a pretty good core (44)

Silver Witch

Strategos
I'll do one out of boredom.

1) INVICTA- Sorry if you landed in O54 because this is the team that will be evicting you shortly. Swim

2) Apex- Spread all over the map. I don't see them lasting very long. Sink

3) BLACK WIDOWS - The caps throw me off about if they allied INVICTA or not. So i'm going to run both scenarios.

A) Allied to INVICTA: Please look back to 1.
B) Please look back to 1.

4) Who Cares- Cored tightly in O55. I think they'll win O55. Swim.

5) Trident Shield - Look to be the guys in O45 for the moment. Swim.

6) THE EVIL EMPIRE - I actually know nothing about this group so here's a picture of Invader Zim.
KuUSMD3.jpg

I actually know nothing about Invader Zim either...

7) Super Kings - Heh so you can still get into the top 12 by aimlessly recruiting. Sink

8) Alchemy Assault- Looks like Walter White is going to be running this one.

9) Savage - One of those alliances trying to be top on two worlds. I don't think it works for them. Sink.

10) Turks- Apparently Walter White is in this one?? Sink.

11) The Varangian Guard - Am I back on Ithica? Anyways they look to be the pending victims of Who Cares.

12) Fight Club - I know nothing about this group either... so here's another totally random picture

m8WSPmb.jpg

Bit early but this is very funny :)

DeletedUser54702

INVICTA- Looks like the MGGA Premade (54)
Apex- MRA of the server? (45/55)
BLACK WIDOWS- Looks like BLACK WIDOWS from Pags (44)
Trident Shield- I don't recognize them but they have a pretty good core (45)
Who Cares- Noobs Premade (55)
THE EVIL EMPIRE- I don't recognize them but they have a pretty good core (55)
Super Kings- MRA no2? (45)
Alchemy Assault- (54)
Savage- I don't recognize them but they have a pretty good core (55)
Turks- Dost Tek Premade (44/55)
The Varangian Guards- (55)
Fight Club- I don't recognize them but they have a pretty good core (44)

When are we gonna see hen house bud?

DeletedUser54192

Boring.. whats the fun in playing rim.
Let's make this simple. If I dropped right into the middle of the map with a handful of players and had to face up against multiple 30+ player premades (with leaders who have more game experience than myself), you would say that it was a bad strategy. I didn't make the suicidal move, so you call me out for playing safe. You're looking for anything to criticise me on, so that you can start some drama on these externals and continue your public feud against me.

Now, this is a Top 12 discussion thread. So how about we get back on topic? If you'd like to keep trying to start a currently off-topic argument, perhaps you should make a trash talk thread and move it there.

DeletedUser50990

Let's make this simple. If I dropped right into the middle of the map with a handful of players and had to face up against multiple 30+ player premades (with leaders who have more game experience than myself), you would say that it was a bad strategy. I didn't make the suicidal move, so you call me out for playing safe. You're looking for anything to criticise me on, so that you can start some drama on these externals and continue your public feud against me.

Now, this is a Top 12 discussion thread. So how about we get back on topic? If you'd like to keep trying to start a currently off-topic argument, perhaps you should make a trash talk thread and move it there.
good decision kal. you gotta start somewhere.

DeletedUser54702

I wasn't aware I had entered a salt mine.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

I believe we are perfectly on topic Mr. Kannibal Kal.

DeletedUser54537

Deus. For all of our sakes please stop. Let Pagasae go, you had your fun now grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.