Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Since there doesn't seem to be many top 12,yes i know it is early but common its named top 12 sink or swim,ill make my own trash version.

1.INVICTA: My own alliance no comment
2.Apex:Seems like a Mra spread out all over the place. SINK
3.Who Cares: Have a nice core in 55 and can see them easily dominating there ocean. SWIM
4.Black Widows: Seem to have a lot of competition in 54 and probably wont last long but for now. FLOAT
5.THE EVIL EMPIRE: Have a lot of competition in 55 but overall decent core and have a fair chance if they can defeat the turks right beside them. FLOAT
6.Super Kings: Pretty spread out, I don't think they will last long especially with Trident shield nearby . SINK
7.Trident Shield: Good core and definitely the team to look out for in 45 atm. SWIM
8.The Black Legion:Have some good players but are fairly spread out.FLOAT
9.Turks: Solid core with known players. As long as they aren't banned for botting should get far. SWIM
10.Savage: Spread out in 45/55 border and right beside Who cares i don't see them lasting long.SINK
11.O.T.G: Spread out on the outskirts of 55 they don't seem to have any competition so till more alliances spread out. FLOAT
12.Alchemy Assault: Spread out all over the place and with plenty of fights i don't see them getting anywhere. SINK

Honorable mentions:
Ghosts of war
: Have a good rooster of players if they can consolidate could pose a serious challenge.
Written in Blood: A alliance that is very well know for good leadership and players.I can see them becoming one of the main contenders in the world.

DeletedUser51187

Since there doesn't seem to be many top 12,yes i know it is early but common its named top 12 sink or swim,ill make my own trash version.

2.Apex:Seems like a Mra spread out all over the place. SINK
3.Who Cares: Have a nice core in 55 and can see them easily dominating there ocean. SWIM
4.Black Widows: Seem to have a lot of competition in 54 and probably wont last long but for now. FLOAT
5.THE EVIL EMPIRE: Have a lot of competition in 55 but overall decent core and have a fair chance if they can defeat the turks right beside them. FLOAT
6.Super Kings: Pretty spread out, I don't think they will last long especially with Trident shield nearby . SINK
7.Trident Shield: Good core and definitely the team to look out for in 45 atm. SWIM
8.The Black Legion:Have some good players but are fairly spread out.FLOAT
9.Turks: Solid core with known players. As long as they aren't banned for botting should get far. SWIM
10.Savage: Spread out in 45/55 border and right beside Who cares i don't see them lasting long.SINK
11.O.T.G: Spread out on the outskirts of 55 they don't seem to have any competition so till more alliances spread out. FLOAT
12.Alchemy Assault: Spread out all over the place and with plenty of fights i don't see them getting anywhere. SINK

Honorable mentions:
Ghosts of war
: Have a good rooster of players if they can consolidate could pose a serious challenge.
Written in Blood: A alliance that is very well know for good leadership and players.I can see them becoming one of the main contenders in the world.

well, Apex is certainly sinking before the BP ends. The leader and the founder have left the alliance. Shambles. :confused:

DeletedUser55239

Sounds fun, I always enjoy reading those and making them myself.
I will also be making one, however way too early yet perhaps a few weeks after BP wears off i'll write my copy to.:)
Looking forward to reading those:p

DeletedUser55239

I'll make this one easier for you, Swim:p
Some really good players over in your unit, wish you all the best in 54.

DeletedUser4952

Not trying to exclude the ones in other ocean. but here is a map show for the 45/55 hot zone.
early_map.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.