Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52274

As mean as this was, it made me spill my tea:D
I see what you did there:p

See it wasn't really mean, but I can see why you may have thought that.

As for making you spill your tea, would that have been oops moment when you spat your tea out everywhere or OMG I've spilt my tea on the floor as I lost control of my tea cup (one doesn't think that you'd use a mug for ones tea).

But I'm so glad you actually saw what I did.

DeletedUser17103

Nocturnos have appeared on the rim of 44, wander how long it is till we see Arcanos... Daemanos.... Incanos... Somethingelse-nos...

DeletedUser54702

Apparently dacians and thracians think they can ally with romans... what a preposterous idea.

The very thought offends my gravitas.

DeletedUser55239

See it wasn't really mean, but I can see why you may have thought that.

As for making you spill your tea, would that have been oops moment when you spat your tea out everywhere or OMG I've spilt my tea on the floor as I lost control of my tea cup (one doesn't think that you'd use a mug for ones tea).

But I'm so glad you actually saw what I did.

Hahaha well put it that way, I was drinking it while reading that comment:p:rolleyes:

DeletedUser54537

54 Contenders:
INVICTA - Noobs, I don't recognize any of them. Easy food for the eperienced alliances. Very Spread out.
The Black Legion - Condensed core, not an MRA, full of vets. Will easily beat INVICTA
BLACK WINDOWS - not sure what's so cool about windows but ok.

55 Contenders:
THE EVIL EMPIRE - Russians, we're approaching winter.... I know where this is leading.
Savage - Can easily be winners of 2 worlds at once
.OTG. - Orthodox tigers of Guam? Is that you?

Note: I did not include Who Cares as I do not consider them as contenders for 55, just look at them, pure trash (pardon my french)

45 Contenders:
Apex - hahaha
Trident Shield - hahaha
The Champions - Oh ****

44 Contenders:
D.T.L - Who even wins worlds when their main ocean is 44?
BLACK WINDOWS - Hol Up, 2 oceans?
Turks - "I have a great idea! Let's recruit in two different oceans and our two cores will be 20 islands away from each other" - A Leader

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

54 Contenders:
INVICTA - Noobs, I don't recognize any of them. Easy food for the eperienced alliances. Very Spread out.
The Black Legion - Condensed core, not an MRA, full of vets. Will easily beat INVICTA
BLACK WINDOWS - not sure what's so cool about windows but ok.

55 Contenders:
THE EVIL EMPIRE - Russians, we're approaching winter.... I know where this is leading.
Savage - Can easily be winners of 2 worlds at once
.OTG. - Orthodox tigers of Guam? Is that you?

Note: I did not include Who Cares as I do not consider them as contenders for 55, just look at them, pure trash (pardon my french)

45 Contenders:
Apex - hahaha
Trident Shield - hahaha
The Champions - Oh ****

44 Contenders:
D.T.L - Who even wins worlds when their main ocean is 44?
BLACK WINDOWS - Hol Up, 2 oceans?
Turks - "I have a great idea! Let's recruit in two different oceans and our two cores will be 20 islands away from each other" - A Leader

Best analysis thus far...

DeletedUser54537

Thank you......being underestimated is a preferred position.

SARCASM.jpg

DeletedUser54360

I am far from convinced Savage is going to win 1 world never mind two at the same time.

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
1.INVICTA: Meaning undefeated or unconquered in Latin,I like what you did with the Latin there, but I mean saying you are unconquered when you have only won one world is a little boastful.
2.Who Cares: Apparently you care since you decided to name your alliance that. Besides once you start to lose cities lets see if you still don't care :p
3.Black Widows: Naming yourself after spiders isn't exactly the most threatening thing,I mean I killed 3 of the things just today.
4.The Evil Empire: Evil you say? So far you seem to have been pretty peaceful and cuddly.
5.The Wild Bunch: Well you definitely are wild with that kinda core,and you will all be wild when the alliance collapses.
6.D.T.L: Dacian and Thracian league, nice always see those alliances in game but they don't seem to last long wonder why....
7.The Black Legion: So I was going to say something,but I was just told that anything I said about this alliance would be racist so........
8.Turks: You better hope you don't end up like the real Turks and not be able to invade Greece, or its going to be really embarrassing for you.
9.The Champions: Nice generic alliance info.Also calling yourself champions when I don't recognize most of you and you haven't won any worlds is not egotistical at all.
10. The Varangian Guard: Love the generic viking vibe I'm getting from you guys,never seen it before at all.
11. Alchemy Assault: I really like your goals,survive after bp,gives me the impression you don't think you are going to survive.
12..OTG. : What crimes you planning on committing? Not going to bed on time isn't a crime guys :p

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@TheLastCrusader

i'm not a Turk but i find your comment about Turks ally very offensive as i am history geek and lover, Persians tried to conquer Greece, turks actually did conquer it without breaking a sweat and rest of the balkans up to the Wien(Austrian Capital)

:D:D:D

DeletedUser54537

@TheLastCrusader

i'm not a Turk but i find your comment about Turks ally very offensive as i am history geek and lover, Persians tried to conquer Greece, turks actually did conquer it without breaking a sweat and rest of the balkans up to the Wien(Austrian Capital)

:D:D:D

Byzantine empire?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
the example you gave, thats the byzantine empire right?

umm not really understanding your question because at the time of Persian invasion of Greece Greek people had city state system, while on the other hand when turks started expanding into Europe they were warring with already formed countries and kingdoms.. Byzantine empire only had Constantinople(today's Instabul) alive from its former territory :)

Status
Not open for further replies.