Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21287

Between 2 equal alliances you can conquer 10 enemy cities in op in revolt world. Maybe 2-3 in conquest. And I'm talking active players. Equally you can save all those 10 cities in revolt but unlikely to save the 3 in conquest. The live feed is great though.

DeletedUser46130

smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

Back in my day we actually had interesting top 12 thread conversations

Thanks rangled for the power rankings was a good read

What is back in your day actually, I've never seen you before, nor can i find anyone that knows you from before...

DeletedUser54702

What is back in your day actually, I've never seen you before, nor can i find anyone that knows you from before...

Oh me? Dont mind me im just a humble noobie playing on the rim of this world leading a simple alliance with a few pals.

You could also ask the person who liked your post who i am. Nobody of importance for sure!

smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser46130

Oh me? Dont mind me im just a humble noobie playing on the rim of this world leading a simple alliance with a few pals.

You could also ask the person who liked your post who i am. Nobody of importance for sure!

smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
Well what you say is partly true, I've been around since beta world, I've known all the legends, winners and losers throughout my time on this game. I'm not alone in that, I have friends that have been around the block as much as me, even more in some cases. And nobody knows you... I truly hope that you are a someone, just under a new name. Cause if not Invicta is in trouble, I've seen and/or played under the best leaders in the game and they had a HARD time managing some of the people you're leading.

DeletedUser21560

Well what you say is partly true, I've been around since beta world, I've known all the legends, winners and losers throughout my time on this game. I'm not alone in that, I have friends that have been around the block as much as me, even more in some cases. And nobody knows you... I truly hope that you are a someone, just under a new name. Cause if not Invicta is in trouble, I've seen and/or played under the best leaders in the game and they had a HARD time managing some of the people you're leading.

Foo i can vouch for Deus being able to lead alot of players :p

But i also havent heard anything about a deus before Pags server, hence why i liked the post deus ;)

DeletedUser24785

well its my 1st time playing, but it seems like it could be a good game

DeletedUser46130

Foo i can vouch for Deus being able to lead alot of players :p

But i also havent heard anything about a deus before Pags server, hence why i liked the post deus ;)

Running coalitions dont impress me, if he can get that group to run for more than 3 months THEN i'll be impressed

DeletedUser51423

Someone asked for me? Lol

So.. perhaps we need a new top 12 from a world that opened like a week ago? Or perhaps just maybe some relevant world specific banter?

DeletedUser36085

I'd say leave the banter in here for now to keep the thread alive and maybe delete some of the old banter?

DeletedUser51423

We don't delete old banter just because. I'll open a trash talk thread a little later, however the world is still very new and top 12's are still kinda unreliable?

DeletedUser36085

We don't delete old banter just because. I'll open a trash talk thread a little later, however the world is still very new and top 12's are still kinda unreliable?

I see.

Yes, it's a bit too early to make serious top 12's, it's more like top 12 alliances to watch in theory.

DeletedUser54484

Rangled's TOP 8
1. Invitcta: As predicted Invicta has stayed ontop of the standings, showing steady growth and expansion within their ocean. They are eating through O54 aliances, and at this point in the game a true force to be reckoned with. These guys seem to still be the favorites of the server, outgrowing and out eating their opponents. SWIM
CORE: 3/5
ABP: 1
DBP: 7
Fighter Rank: 1

2. Who Cares: Who Cares are also contesting for the #1 spot in the world. With a much stronger ocean than first predicted, it is impressive in the amount of growth Who Cares has shown thus far out of BP. In order to stay competitive these guys are likely gonna have to fight the number 2 or 3 alliances in their ocean. I have high hopes for these guys, and expect them to fight hard, and grow fast. SWIM
CORE: 3.5/5

ABP: 3
DBP: 5
Fighter Rank: 3

3. Evil Empire: Evil Empire has silenced any doubters, and executed a great start within this server. They are third on the rankings, but quickly gaining ground, and will likely surpass Who Cares in the coming days. These guys seem to be the real deal, and will be around for the long time. SWIM
CORE: 4.2/5
ABP: 2
DBP: 3
Fighter Rank: 2

4. The Varangian Guard:
In my power rankings i didn't have these guys surviving, however i seem to of misjudged them. With some strong leadership and well known fighters, i can see them floating around the top of the rankings. Since Varangian Guard is in a strong ocean, one wrong move could sink the ship. For now I have these guys at float, but only due to the strong alliances that they share an ocean with. FLOAT
CORE: 1.4/5
ABP: 5
DBP: 4
Fighter Rank: 4

5. Black Widows:
Black widows are in the best location for 044 alliances. Their core is far enough away from Invicta, buying them enough time to move west, if they choose to. Not sure what kind of diplo these guys are into, and/or if they have any strong pacts. If Invicta starts knocking on their door, it could mean trouble. Since they occupy a good portion of O44, ill give them the benefit of the doubt, and suggest they swim for the time being. SWIM
CORE: 2.4/5
ABP: 4
DBP: 6
Fighter Rank: 5

6. D.T.L: DTL is spread out across O44. Since their core is rather crumby, and they are in the way of Black Widows, I don't see them lasting too long. With my limited knowledge, Im not aware of any pacts/naps/enemies they may already have. Since they have such LOW DBP, i assume they have no enemies, allowing them to stick around for the time being. FLOAT
CORE: 1.5/5
ABP: 7
DBP: 13
Fighter Rank: 8

7. Dark Union: My alliance - No comment
CORE: 3.6/5

ABP: 14
DBP: 17
Fighter Rank: 12

8. DTH Avengers:
These guys have a decent core (besides the small section of players in 55) and are occupying an easier ocean. I don't expect much from this group, however I do expect them to float around in the rankings, staying within the top 12 for the time being. They do have the #1 DBP, which could be in result from a small portion of their alliance occupying 55. With that assumption, i believe these guys will stick around for the time being. FLOAT
CORE: 2.8/5

ABP: 6
DBP: 1
Fighter Rank: 6

Thank you for reading my top 8. In the future I will put more effort/time into these, I just wanted to get one out to keep this section active.

*Note at the time this was written, Who Cares was ranked 2nd*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24785

4. The Varangian Guard: In my power rankings i didn't have these guys surviving, however i seem to of misjudged them. With some strong leadership and well known fighters, i can see them floating around the top of the rankings. Since Varangian Guard is in a strong ocean, one wrong move could sink the ship. For now I have these guys at float, but only due to the strong alliances that they share an ocean with. FLOAT

Yeah it feels like we're floating at the moment, like they dead kids in IT, we all float down here. But early days and its weeding out the players not up for a long term server. Always hard fighting 1 pre-made let alone 2, lol

DeletedUser54484

4. The Varangian Guard: In my power rankings i didn't have these guys surviving, however i seem to of misjudged them. With some strong leadership and well known fighters, i can see them floating around the top of the rankings. Since Varangian Guard is in a strong ocean, one wrong move could sink the ship. For now I have these guys at float, but only due to the strong alliances that they share an ocean with. FLOAT

Yeah it feels like we're floating at the moment, like they dead kids in IT, we all float down here. But early days and its weeding out the players not up for a long term server. Always hard fighting 1 pre-made let alone 2, lol
exactly! you guys are doing a great job. I probably worded it a bit wrong. I was stating the only reason you guys aren't a "swim" for me is due to your really tough ocean. However you guys are more then holding your own atm, and its great to see

Status
Not open for further replies.