Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54537

smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
Dark Union remade as Phobia , if anyone cares ..

Not remade, renamed

DeletedUser46395

Must say I've never seen a server yet where Dan hasn't run away to save his own skin; his profile makes my papers look straight. ;) I always think he should take his motto from Monty Python and the Holy Grail - "Run away! Run away!" ;)

DeletedUser50990

Must say I've never seen a server yet where Dan hasn't run away to save his own skin; his profile makes my papers look straight. ;) I always think he should take his motto from Monty Python and the Holy Grail - "Run away! Run away!" ;)

pretty bold to insult people when they aren't around to defend themselves.

DeletedUser21625

NU. EN 13 I believe. He was a good team mate. What you are saying, never happened there.

DeletedUser46395

pretty bold to insult people when they aren't around to defend themselves.
Well it's commendable that you defend your players, but I'm actually being rather kind to him if anything. I don't envy you your job; has to be the toughest job in Grepo. I've played with a lot of your crew, and could name at least half a dozen who simply won't put up with the drama the guy brings on the back of his ego and arrogance, and it's only a matter of time until what he wants clashes with the direction of your alliance. You have enough big players that you don't need to rely on him, which is good, but he really doesn't like not being top dog. Leaders who have had him in their alliances seldom go back for seconds, he's a great player, but not a great teammate. He's one of the main reasons why I'm pretty sure your alliance can't make it to WWs in current form; best of luck to you in trying to prove me wrong, it's going to be fascinating to watch, and if you can keep a lid on it, you will really deserve the win.

Here's my (brief) top 12:

1. Invicta - ultimate sink, due to ego clashes as above.
2. The Evil Empire - ultimate sink, the server will unite to make sure this lot don't win.
3. Who Cares - ultimate sink, just not good enough
4. Black Widows - ditto
5. The Varengian Guard - ditto
6. Phobia - ditto
7. Rogue Traders - float. Not interested in winning, but will be around.
8. D.T.L. - as 3-6
9. DTH Avengers - ditto
10. Written in Blood - swim. Obvious favourites for the win.
11. Nocturnos - as everyone except 2, 7 and 10
12. Deuces Wild - ditto

Two of these alliances have the ability and leadership (and lack of internal faultlines) to win, only one has the desire. But chances are some merged alliance will take the crown, with lots of players from Invicta involved.

DeletedUser21287

Well it's commendable that you defend your players, but I'm actually being rather kind to him if anything. I don't envy you your job; has to be the toughest job in Grepo. I've played with a lot of your crew, and could name at least half a dozen who simply won't put up with the drama the guy brings on the back of his ego and arrogance, and it's only a matter of time until what he wants clashes with the direction of your alliance. You have enough big players that you don't need to rely on him, which is good, but he really doesn't like not being top dog. Leaders who have had him in their alliances seldom go back for seconds, he's a great player, but not a great teammate. He's one of the main reasons why I'm pretty sure your alliance can't make it to WWs in current form; best of luck to you in trying to prove me wrong, it's going to be fascinating to watch, and if you can keep a lid on it, you will really deserve the win.

2. The Evil Empire - ultimate sink, the server will unite to make sure this lot don't win.
4. Black Widows - ditto
6. Phobia - ditto
8. D.T.L. - as 3-6
9. DTH Avengers - ditto
12. Deuces Wild - ditto

Two of these alliances have the ability and leadership (and lack of internal faultlines) to win, only one has the desire. But chances are some merged alliance will take the crown, with lots of players from Invicta involved.

start the wonders now then :)

DeletedUser16560

4. Black Widows - ditto
6. Phobia - ditto
8. D.T.L. - as 3-6
9. DTH Avengers - ditto
12. Deuces Wild - ditto

smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
funny nonetheless. 2 sunk oceans, a float and a swim
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

As far as winners goes, I hope it's going to be a 4 way race on a blocking system between 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12

DeletedUser46395

smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
funny nonetheless. 2 sunk oceans, a float and a swim
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

As far as winners goes, I hope it's going to be a 4 way race on a blocking system between 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12

It's very early in this world. It's very rare that the leaders at this stage win a world, at least in the same form as at this stage.

And no alliance will let the Russians win, that would be the death of the game.

DeletedUser21287

It's very early in this world. It's very rare that the leaders at this stage win a world, at least in the same form as at this stage.

russians?

DeletedUser54537

Notmad's Top 5 Analysis

Warning! The text you are about to read is not for sensible audiences. If this was a movie it would be R-rated. @.magick. please don't delete this, I will sacrifice @Thizzle to your cause if you do not.

1. INVICTA & INVICTA II
2 120 103 Points
88 Members
24 092.0795 Average Points

610 898 ABP
92 364 DBP
703 262 BP

yea I got bored

DeletedUser55208

You are so funny, you sometimes find it interesting to read and even more often laugh at some anecdotes. It is anecdotes, which are some of the messages.
Very interesting topic, interesting statistics, thanks to the authors.
We play for the sake of pleasure, not paying attention to the territorial and national identity. We play as one team, as it is a team game, and some make a drama out of it. Play your game as you can, if you are not able to play an alliance against the alliance, you can do any mergers and mergers, which will show your weakness and fail to fight for victory.
Any self-enforcing alliance will be pleasant, if the whole server is united against it, it will be an early victory, I hope you understand the reason))
I wish everyone a good game and are waiting for interesting topics

DeletedUser39822

So pretty much everyone is going to fail except your alliance which isn't here to win anyways.......not self-serving at all. Lol. It is this type of narrow and impartial thought process which makes you ideal for Council. I am going to assume this was not a sarcastic post as you already posted your sarcastic top 12 in a separate thread.

DeletedUser46395

So pretty much everyone is going to fail except your alliance which isn't here to win anyways.......not self-serving at all. Lol. It is this type of narrow and impartial thought process which makes you ideal for Council. I am going to assume this was not a sarcastic post as you already posted your sarcastic top 12 in a separate thread.

Sorry mate, it's really intended for big boys and girls who understand that early-game alliances very seldom make it through to WWs. If you want to talk trash, please start a trash thread and leave it out here.

DeletedUser39822

Sorry mate, it's really intended for big boys and girls who understand that early-game alliances very seldom make it through to WWs. If you want to talk trash, please start a trash thread and leave it out here.

Actually I was in an alliance very recently that lead from day one until the world closed......so you're right I guess I don't understand big boy.

And aren't you trash talking DanLwar here......I would like to add hypocritical to the list.

DeletedUser54702

You might as well take this guys top 12's with a grain of salt, they are worth about as much.

Well it's commendable that you defend your players, but I'm actually being rather kind to him if anything. I don't envy you your job; has to be the toughest job in Grepo. I've played with a lot of your crew, and could name at least half a dozen who simply won't put up with the drama the guy brings on the back of his ego and arrogance, and it's only a matter of time until what he wants clashes with the direction of your alliance. You have enough big players that you don't need to rely on him, which is good, but he really doesn't like not being top dog. Leaders who have had him in their alliances seldom go back for seconds, he's a great player, but not a great teammate. He's one of the main reasons why I'm pretty sure your alliance can't make it to WWs in current form; best of luck to you in trying to prove me wrong, it's going to be fascinating to watch, and if you can keep a lid on it, you will really deserve the win..

DanLWar has been a part of our team for the past 9 or so months, and we did take home the win with him on our team. And not once did I see any of this trash you say about him, behind his back as well I might add. Solid player, solid teammate, stuck with us even when ares' alliance(Shadies) were beating us soundly for a good 2 months. I guess if you don't believe me you could ask ares he was our enemy(And still is on pags) and dan had plenty of opportunities to join them.

I do wonder at the caliber of a man who can't say something straight to a guys face. Instead you trash him where you know he won't say anything back.

Status
Not open for further replies.