Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Right which is why you pacted with all of 045 ? Right ... talk about hypocrites.

Tobi until this world I have never met you, so how can you judge me or bloods.

The alliance caps used to be bigger then they are now so no need for sister alliances and its inno who have made the world have to be more of cuddling theme for wonders, so blame them. I would rather get rid of wonders, change the end game and every alliance fight alone to the end.
Bloods play with integrity and respect which is more then I can say about you.
I sat in a room with you well you lied through your teeth, relayed info and then back stabbed your team mates.
I would rather play with a viper then you at least you know its going to strike and for a reason, your no better then a stray alley cat going to ever shows it affection.
Also for your info and to set the record straight bloods never ran , we have never ran in any world and you can ask bear, also RT, as we have played against them. We fight with honour and integrity so dont spread rumours and lies , the only hypocrite here is you .

Ruthie2

Phrourach
lets be fair, 2 branches is a nap.. so really its only 3 branches/alliances whatever.

i will say ive now heard bloods premade was 70, 80 and 90 players so not sure which is correct

Thank you Ranga, you have always been respectful.

DeletedUser54484

The alliance caps used to be bigger then they are now so no need for sister alliances and its inno who have made the world have to be more of cuddling theme for wonders, so blame them. I would rather get rid of wonders, change the end game and every alliance fight alone to the end.
I sat in a room with you well you lied through your teeth, relayed info and then back stabbed your team mates.
I would rather play with a viper then you at least you know its going to strike and for a reason, your no better then a stray alley cat going to ever shows it affection.
Also for your info and to set the record straight bloods never ran , we have never ran in any world and you can ask bear, also RT, as we have played against them. We fight with honour and integrity so dont spread rumours and lies , the only hypocrite here is you .

most the stuff here about tobs is incorrect..

lets be honest here - phobia had some messed up leadership issues, which eventually ended in a group of players leaving.

technically bloods are an mra.. however they dont have the fire power of lets say an invicta, so they need a bit more numbers to try and win, fair enough

Theirs players who enjoy or atleast can handle the "hugging" and theirs players who cannot. thats all it came down to..

DeletedUser21560

I have to stop you here Ruthie. No spying was done by any of the players that joined us. We made sure off that.

DeletedUser21560

Well if Invicta leadership are so crazy as to throw away the world simply to try to score points against me in here, that's up to them; as Foo says, you can't cure stupid. From the WC perspective, you would be also be better trying to get them to get their act together rather than trying to score points against me, as you're so much in the firing line that a longer delay is hardly in your interests. But hey, some of you clearly put ego before alliance, so carry on.
It's blindingly clear; without a concerted effort to stop TEE, they win. End of story. If me poking fun at anyone matters more to them than that fact, then they really need someone poking fun at them, don't they?

We have never begged anyone to pact, nap or help us ever. This is not the server we will start doing so. If no one wants to join the fight, we are doing just fine being on our own. We have managed before and we will do so again

And what is all this crap on here? You are all acting like kids. Go spam the world chat or something

DeletedUser55289

Well there was some relaying of info from Notmad so whether you sent him to spy or not, that is what he did, in saying that he ran around the world telling a heap of alliances we had 6 branches, lol, not just a pact with his two before he abandoned the "so called dying ship", (named Phobia), whats even more funny is, It was phobia who approached us for diplomatic discussions for a nap/pact not the other way around, and then, boo hoo, we are the MRA/cuddlers.. How ironic because its the same 3 people spreading the same rubbish that were asking for a pact and now trashing it. FYI, MRA is Multi Recruiting Alliance, we havent recruited a soul for days as we are full to the brim.. So what really is your issue? Couldnt maintain dictatorship once Phobia saw how a real alliance should work as a team, think this may be your problem Notmad, And Tobi, we have plenty of copies of your pms to leadership asking that I talk with your diplo to make a pact, you get your wish and then try and use it to tar the blood family, seriously your guys should stick to just playing the game like adults and not like school kids with nothing better to do than create drama.. Happy hunting to you all.. And yes I can back up anything I have just said to yous.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
1 Phobia 3273820 400 8185
2 Written In Blood 3098002 383 8089

3 Who Cares 3065611 328 9346
4 BLOOD HELLRAISERS 2089749 290 7206
5 Dost Teknesi Hanedan 1162873 161 7223
6 New Chosen Toons 469297 68 6901
7 THE EVIL EMPIRE 467466 43 10871
8 Scorpion Elite Forces 302329 57 5304
9 Black Dawn. 262627 39 6734
10 Pandemonium 249222 32 7788
11 New Chosen Toons II 208757 34 6140
12 White Dusk

In BOLD your pacts/NAPs/branches that I know of
In italics your enemies that I know of

hahah thanks for the love Notmad but my ally isnt no.12 yet :D

DeletedUser54484

Well there was some relaying of info from Notmad so whether you sent him to spy or not, that is what he did, in saying that he ran around the world telling a heap of alliances we had 6 branches, lol, not just a pact with his two before he abandoned the "so called dying ship", (named Phobia), whats even more funny is, It was phobia who approached us for diplomatic discussions for a nap/pact not the other way around, and then, boo hoo, we are the MRA/cuddlers.. How ironic because its the same 3 people spreading the same rubbish that were asking for a pact and now trashing it. FYI, MRA is Multi Recruiting Alliance, we havent recruited a soul for days as we are full to the brim.. So what really is your issue? Couldnt maintain dictatorship once Phobia saw how a real alliance should work as a team, think this may be your problem Notmad, And Tobi, we have plenty of copies of your pms to leadership asking that I talk with your diplo to make a pact, you get your wish and then try and use it to tar the blood family, seriously your guys should stick to just playing the game like adults and not like school kids with nothing better to do than create drama.. Happy hunting to you all.. And yes I can back up anything I have just said to yous.

Good points - but notmad nor tobs wanted pact, it wasnt a dictatorship.

and lets remember you came to phobia b4 all of this for a pact or nap whatever it might of been

DeletedUser55289

Last post on this Rangled, Tobi was messaging our leaders trying to talk about a pact, so he changed his mind.. You were instructed as your pm says to me on the 27/11 at 16:37 game time to open dialog with me in regards to what, "shoot the breeze".. From what I saw and heard when pact was being formed yes it was very much a dictatorship, pretty crazy one set up but one none the less..
Now back to my game.

DeletedUser46130

Would you say i know you quite well then Ruthie ;), while i agree inno's end game is terrible and lacks vast improvement your strategy of going about the win is flawed.
The game has been changed recently, you can't swap players like you could before, meaning the number of players doesn't help you anymore, the number of cities per players does.
What does this mean? Since you're capped at 60 players, to win WW's you need players the TOP players, you need the city counts.
While you could say that your 100+ players outside of the main branch can send ressies to your folks in the main branch, its gonna be vastly slower than an alliance with more top players simply because those res don't go directly to the ww's, they go to a player, then to WW's. Also when you factor in human error, and those res overflowing by accident etc. etc. it gets you clearly outpaced by everyone else.
These are not the days of Eviction Notice, they are long gone, you need a new handbook. You can't buy real estate anymore, you have to fight for it.

As far as integrity, and honor go, i will agree with you there. In my opinion Bloods are honorable, and loyal.
Tho my opinion might change if certain rumors about bloods become true, which i honestly hope they are not. As it would sadden me greatly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55289

Hey Foo, good to see they pulled you back in.. You know what they say about rumours, "Be careful of the half truth, you may have got the wrong half".. Just come ask me, I would always have to tell the "Naughty by Nature", "foo master", the truth.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser54537

I never did such a thing. Whether you like it or not I am an honorable player. It must have been one of your 100+ members who leaked, statistically there is a bigger chance it is them than it is me.
It pained me to abandon it as it was my alliance but I did not want to stay in a cuddling alliance with a bad leadership and of course a dictatorship. And I got kicked, I didnt leave. I announced my departure from the alliance and that I would leave after I did all I needed for the transition (city trades etc..) but after 20 minutes I got kicked.
I am pretty sure Phobia approached you for a NAP but your terms were:
- Full pact/merge will phobia
- sharing of all forums (bloods forums)
- sharing of skype rooms
- Play closely till WW.
etc..
I don't know about you but this sure as hell looks like a merge to me.
You can actually ask anyone. I did not want a pact, far from it, I wanted war with you. At least it would spice up the world a bit.
MRAs dont have to always be recruiting to be an MRA, they can just recruit a lot of players in one shot.
the real dictator was 0zzz by the way. Again you can ask anyone.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
I never did such a thing. Whether you like it or not I am an honorable player. It must have been one of your 100+ members who leaked, statistically there is a bigger chance it is them than it is me.
It pained me to abandon it as it was my alliance but I did not want to stay in a cuddling alliance with a bad leadership and of course a dictatorship. And I got kicked, I didnt leave. I announced my departure from the alliance and that I would leave after I did all I needed for the transition (city trades etc..) but after 20 minutes I got kicked.
I am pretty sure Phobia approached you for a NAP but your terms were:
- Full pact/merge will phobia
- sharing of all forums (bloods forums)
- sharing of skype rooms
- Play closely till WW.
etc..
I don't know about you but this sure as hell looks like a merge to me.
You can actually ask anyone. I did not want a pact, far from it, I wanted war with you. At least it would spice up the world a bit.
MRAs dont have to always be recruiting to be an MRA, they can just recruit a lot of players in one shot.
the real dictator was 0zzz by the way. Again you can ask anyone.

Sorry notmad I have to disagree. It wasnt a blood we got told by alot of alliances you had spread rumours about us.
I also play with honour and there is no bad leadership in bloods we have never been a dictatorship. Again lies.
What happened in your alliance before you left is between you and them , but nearly everyone of them (players) say the same thing, I dont know you, so like you dont really know me, we go by hear say. We never ever wanted a merge so thats untrue. Its fine you didnt want to play with us, but please dont spread stuff thats untrue, I havent blackened your name with what I know and hear so please be respectful too

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Sorry notmad I have to disagree. It wasnt a blood we got told by alot of alliances you had spread rumours about us.
I also play with honour and there is no bad leadership in bloods we have never been a dictatorship. Again lies.
What happened in your alliance before you left is between you and them , but nearly everyone of them (players) say the same thing, I dont know you, so like you dont really know me, we go by hear say. We never ever wanted a merge so thats untrue. Its fine you didnt want to play with us, but please dont spread stuff thats untrue, I havent blackened your name with what I know and hear so please be respectful too

you need to start reading more carefully, Notmad said Phobia has bad leaders and is a dictatorship not WiB, and its true.
And i know you and how you operate far better then he does, so i can smell when something about your ally is true or not..

DeletedUser46395

I'm only too happy to confirm that I have always found Ruthie and Jim, as well as Bloods, to be entirely honourable and trustworthy. I am confident that that will not change, and that the current rumours going round are baseless.

DeletedUser54537

Like Bacon said I was saying that 0zzz (Phobia side) was starting a dictatorship. Bloods as far as I know are not.
I did not spread rumours, that I swear on my life. I see that I am often the scapegoat, it happened to me as well in Pagasae when an alliance move didnt go as planned I was blamed eventhough I was not part of the decision at all, and the true culprit went free.

You never ever wanted a merge? Sorry but those are the terms we received, it might not have been what you wanted but it definitely is what Capital Horror or some other diplomat commuincated to us. And a full pact with 100% shared forums, skype rooms and shared everything sounds a lot like an undercover merge.

DeletedUser21560

No mention of spying from Ruth in this quote so perhaps you need to understand your own point of view before sharing it!

What is relaying info then? that is not spying? Im not going to be dragged into this crap. I simply put out the facts out there

Back to the game for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.