Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
"SilentNightKiller on 2017-11-10 at 01:21
Yeah we do. We are happy with how we are placed. I am trying to get a grepointel map to see how you guys are placed in relation to us but it isn't working at the moment. Are you a leader there? Maybe our dilo's should have a discussion since I know you are an honourable guy.

Yeah I have seen True Fear around."

It was WIB who approached me first.

DeletedUser55289

Oh dear.. Notmad, I know for fact you reported in skype to WCs for two weeks more than 11 days before you jumped. as for you Tobi.. well little lad, goes to show your worth as a person, so freely you share your supposed mates message, something thats slightly frowned upon in greps dear, is bringing your stuff into externals, but then only a honourable veteran would know that.. (Wouldnt want to be you).. I dont have to prove what I say is true up in here, but I sure am with all those asking in game..

You both need to learn etiquette, something you pups lack, trust me it will take you both further in game and in life..
smiley_emoticons_manticore.gif

DeletedUser54537

@Capital Horror
Please enlighten me, how experienced do you think I am?

I did not such thing. If you knew Thizzle and Raydium88 enough you would know they dont deal with spies. You are saying that even before our talks, when leadership in Phobia was still stable and working well I was reporting back to WC about what you were doing. Get your facts right, don't pull them out of you know where.

Who are you to talk about etiquette? For all you know I could be an etiquette tutor in fine dining schools.

DeletedUser55289

You are "too funny" Madness, and yes you did, honourable thats even funnier.. excuse me people while I go smoke a blunt to enjoy that one...
I must admit I am amazed you even know what the word etiquette means.. Anyway, I have messages ingame now to answer and Notmad, you will be "sprung", by anyone who asks.. That too is fact.
I simply have never talked shyte, ingame or in real life.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser55289

I'm proving you wrong, you said we approached you first ? I just showed you we didn't, before you start feeding lies ...
Lol, You need to double check your diplo at the times messages dont clash with that statement..

DeletedUser54537

You are "too funny" Madness, and yes you did, honourable thats even funnier.. excuse me people while I go smoke a blunt to enjoy that one...
I must admit I am amazed you even know what the word etiquette means.. Anyway, I have messages ingame now to answer and Notmad, you will be "sprung", by anyone who asks.. That too is fact.
I simply have never talked shyte, ingame or in real life.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Can you please adress my points and not keep talking about so called proof you have?
You can ask WC if I did indeed report back since the 20th of November (as you said).
Any fool can google up the meaning of the word 'etiquette', eventhough I did not have to.

a bit of a contradictory statement, you're talking garbage now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32439

I may be naïve about the political games that people play but here is my take. Firstly, I’m a foot soldier, not a leader, and I used to be in Phobia but recently moved over to Who Cares. I had several reasons for this move:

1. Lack of confidence in the Phobia leadership, which publicly and regularly conducted too much in fighting. This instability with the leadership was very concerning for a foot soldier like me. I want to be part of a strong and stable alliance.

2. The very successful op that the Bloods put on Phobia left a bad taste and instead of reprisal, Phobia capitulated into a pact with the Bloods that felt more like a merge. Though it was not an official merge, it seemed to me that Phobia had accepted terms that now made them look second fiddle. After the Bloods op, several Phobia players left this server world suffering from what I would call “hemophobia.”

3. After the bloody nose from the Bloods op, Phobia still reeling, decided to go ahead with a scheduled op against another alliance, it was a poor decision with really bad timing and in my opinion a very unsuccessful op. I started to lose faith with the leadership’s vision at this point.

4. However, my main concern was how cliquish Phobia is. Some players got support all the time, others like me got no support. This is very disheartening, and made me feel alienated, an outsider.

5. Lastly, after having several conversations with another Phobia player, I knew that I was not alone with these thoughts. When a group of Phobia players broke away, I was asked to join them.

For these reasons, I decided that Phobia is not an alliance that I wanted to be a part of anymore. Personally, I have nothing against the Bloods; their leadership is solid and their op strategies very sound. I have much respect for their leadership and organization and would have had no problem joining them, had I been invited. Once I decided to leave Phobia, I quickly contacted the leadership to be removed from their ops chat room. This was not a move that I had planned as I don’t like to jump from alliance to alliance, but when I was contacted, it felt right and made sense. Being part of a strong alliance is what is important to me.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Lol, You need to double check your diplo at the times messages dont clash with that statement..

They don't clash though ? You guys didn't even start talks at 2017-11-10 , so maybe you should check over your messages before you state something ? Chatting the most nonsense from what i can see

DeletedUser54484

I may be naïve about the political games that people play but here is my take. Firstly, I’m a foot soldier, not a leader, and I used to be in Phobia but recently moved over to Who Cares. I had several reasons for this move:

1. Lack of confidence in the Phobia leadership, which publicly and regularly conducted too much in fighting. This instability with the leadership was very concerning for a foot soldier like me. I want to be part of a strong and stable alliance.

2. The very successful op that the Bloods put on Phobia left a bad taste and instead of reprisal, Phobia capitulated into a pact with the Bloods that felt more like a merge. Though it was not an official merge, it seemed to me that Phobia had accepted terms that now made them look second fiddle. After the Bloods op, several Phobia players left this server world suffering from what I would call “hemophobia.”

3. After the bloody nose from the Bloods op, Phobia still reeling, decided to go ahead with a scheduled op against another alliance, it was a poor decision with really bad timing and in my opinion a very unsuccessful op. I started to lose faith with the leadership’s vision at this point.

4. However, my main concern was how cliquish Phobia is. Some players got support all the time, others like me got no support. This is very disheartening, and made me feel alienated, an outsider.

5. Lastly, after having several conversations with another Phobia player, I knew that I was not alone with these thoughts. When a group of Phobia players broke away, I was asked to join them.

For these reasons, I decided that Phobia is not an alliance that I wanted to be a part of anymore. Personally, I have nothing against the Bloods; their leadership is solid and their op strategies very sound. I have much respect for their leadership and organization and would have had no problem joining them, had I been invited. Once I decided to leave Phobia, I quickly contacted the leadership to be removed from their ops chat room. This was not a move that I had planned as I don’t like to jump from alliance to alliance, but when I was contacted, it felt right and made sense. Being part of a strong alliance is what is important to me.
Very well put

DeletedUser55289

Tobi and your were diplo, no, so you were instructed to open dialogue with me? No, so you know what?.. Pup dont bite more than your play toy, you have no idea cas regardless of your chats with everyone you have chatted with amongst alliances, you werent kept up with the flow simply because your were not diplo.. (I know ironic is it not)
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Tobi and your were diplo, no, so you were instructed to open dialogue with me? No, so you know what?.. Pup dont bite more than your play toy, you have no idea cas regardless of your chats with everyone you have chatted with amongst alliances, you werent kept up with the flow simply because your were not diplo.. (I know ironic is it not)
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Firs of all , i didn't open dialogue with you ? So what you just said was invalid ?

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Whats funny is this was after when you came up for the pact ? This will be my last message since i'm not getting myself in drama but check the times, you asked for a pact before we spoke on skype ?

DeletedUser46395

whats even more funny is, It was phobia who approached us for diplomatic discussions for a nap/pact not the other way around, and then, boo hoo, we are the MRA/cuddlers.. How ironic because its the same 3 people spreading the same rubbish that were asking for a pact and now trashing it.

At The Carrion, we're rather experts at how people choose to manipulate the truth and whilst we always enjoy a good example, a clumsy one cannot be allowed to go unquestioned, or else we might feel the need to drop out own journalistic standards and that would never do.

So The Carrion can confirm that Phobia was seeking a NAP with Bloods and mentioned that subject first, BUT it was you yourself who demanded a full pact/merge in return and it was you personally who was the first to demand that. It's rather disingenuous to lump both things together as you have and say that Phobia wanted to talk about them both at once.

FYI, MRA is Multi Recruiting Alliance, we havent recruited a soul for days as we are full to the brim..

MRA stands for Mass Recruiting Alliance; the fact that you're full actually proves the point that not only are you one, but are rather good at it. For the record, I have nothing against good MRAs, and its an entirely legitimate tactic to recruit/merge a large player base, I'm just against bad manipulation of the facts.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
At The Carrion, we're rather experts at how people choose to manipulate the truth and whilst we always enjoy a good example, a clumsy one cannot be allowed to go unquestioned, or else qee might feel the need to drop out own journalistic standards and that would never do.

So The Carrion can confirm that Phobia was seeking a NAP with Bloods and mentioned that subject first, BUT it was you yourself who demanded a full pact/merge in return and it was you personally who was the first to demand that. It's rather disingenuous to lump both things together as you have and say that Phobia wanted to talk about them both at once.

MRA stands for Mass Recruiting Alloance; the fact that you're full actually proves the point that not only are you one, but are rather good at it. For the record, I have nothing against good MRAs, and its an entirely legitimate tactic to recruit/merge a large player base, I'm just against bad manipulation of the facts.

i didn't think bears have big brain until this moment.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
This is just propaganda to save their alliance..

save our alliance from what ?

He said and she said he said.!!!!

We could spend all day posting messages said in game and on skype , which by the way are meant to be between the people involved.
The truth is we were asked if we wanted to join up to clean 45, it happened , people didnt get on in phobia , thats was going on before this happeneed from what I am told . leadership was struggling.
Players left and this is where we are today.

Now please can we just play and leave all this BS in the playground
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.