Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser54393

Epidemic- Same as Apocalypse except they seem to be on the losing side of any war against any formidable opponents. I don't expect them to be around much longer. SINK

The majority of cities lost happened under old leadership

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
True Fear- TF has done an excellent job bouncing back from the colossal beat down that happened in the beginning. In my original projections in my head I had them sinking and sinking rapidly. They seem to have done a complete about face and have become my new favorite alliance. From what I understand they are not big on diplomacy and I see that as very courageous, but also their kryptonite. I hope to be proven wrong here and they flourish but the question is the same as with Kraken. Where do they go? Do they wipe Kraken from 45, go after TP in 44, head to 35 and fight The Apocalypse? What to do, what to do. SWIM

if you flail your arms long enough in open water, you draw in sharks, when you manage to get your leg bitten off, then take the leg back from the shark and beat the shark to death with the leg that is ripped off of you, then sew the leg back onto you with the sharks teeth, in open water mind you. Then, and only then do you have TF. who then proceeds to begin flailing once more in open water, which is our version of swimming

DeletedUser49104

No No! I Joined thats why, Im sure all my Comrades will agree
200w.webp

LOL

jameslongst

Strategos
Heres another partisan hit job for yous guys and gals:

1. Shadys - A good team that took up the intermediate position right off the core, perfect for a wonder build. Active diplomacy proves they are in it to win it. They failed to see their first big war to a conclusion, which knocks the polish off that victory imho. Defo contenders.

2. Skullz - Alliance with quite a few members I know. Also a few names I thought I wouldn't see again. Last chance wonder builds are bringing everybody together again it seems. Good position, and easy meals around....but is the magic still there? I have my questions about that, but then again I was in Hert. Also contenders.

3. T to the F - "I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." Thomas Paine

4. Kraken - Took in too much food too fast. Spread too far in the core of the ocean while doing it. If they can fall back and regroup they have a chance to consolidate. However watch for the vicious Angry Apples!

5. The Priory - Another team that was fighting a great fight and blew it at the finish line. Now it just seems like they are in Shady's pockets. Not an enviable place to be.

6. Apples - Can't help it I like these guys. Did a great fade from my front and regrouped in 046. Then things got out of hand. Three alliances might be overdoing it a little bit, but time will tell. They gave Kraken a tummy ache for sure. Skulls played em both.

7. Plunder n Pillage - Not sure where these guys went. They seemed to be part of a coalition that vanished overnight. I get the feeling they were left holding the check.

9. The Apocalypse - Not much to say. Legion went out in a weird way, I guess. Whatevs, clean slate time. Good team with no back bench. Lets see what they do when they get tested.

DeletedUser54592

Thanks for the positive appraisal of Apples there James but... we have been 2 alliances since the weekend ;)

Also, there only 5-6 of us that are from the badly managed & ill fated Bennu Cult. Apples have always been in O46 although under a different name when a few of us bugged out of the hotly contested O45. Our small group of survivors joined Sersy, Storm and Co when our founders evaporated into the ether.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Heres another partisan hit job for yous guys and gals:

2. Skullz - Alliance with quite a few members I know. Also a few names I thought I wouldn't see again. Last chance wonder builds are bringing everybody together again it seems. Good position, and easy meals around....but is the magic still there? I have my questions about that, but then again I was in Hert. Also contenders.

James.
Whether the magic is still there?
Magic of HERT is forever, that will never go away, of course this is a different world so who knows if skulls have the same magic or not.
You do not do that too bad yourself, hopefully I was a good teacher and you use a bit of my magic, would be beautiful and would make me proud.
Top 12 James is of course a kind of tool to manipulate, Skulls would have played K.R.A.K.E.N and APPELS against each other.
I have no idea where you get this information from, that is a lie, stick to top 12 but protect yourself from speculation.

DeletedUser55497

I wasn't a councilmember. I went to Skulls after the council just arbitrarily declared the alliance was disbanding.
But AA never took any council members in after Kraken Disbanded????? They are alliance-less as far as I see.

DeletedUser55100

James.
Whether the magic is still there?
Magic of HERT is forever, that will never go away, of course this is a different world so who knows if skulls have the same magic or not.
You do not do that too bad yourself, hopefully I was a good teacher and you use a bit of my magic, would be beautiful and would make me proud.
Top 12 James is of course a kind of tool to manipulate, Skulls would have played K.R.A.K.E.N and APPELS against each other.
I have no idea where you get this information from, that is a lie, stick to top 12 but protect yourself from speculation.

"Magic"..? Don't you mean "Credit Card" LOL

Kraken were unfortunate (tolerated for a while until overstepped the mark with city locations) but Skulls were planning to shaft them for some time so not really a lie , only real "relationship" that matters to Skulls is the one they have with Shady , but expect that to remain for the duration of the world as benefits both parties to avoid conflict with each other and work together indirectly.

But AA never took any council members in after Kraken Disbanded????? They are alliance-less as far as I see.

yes, about half the council remained, told us they were disbanding the alliance and that we should find other places to go. And they have done what they said. And now they are homeless, as you say. No, I don't see the sense in that either.

DeletedUser55497

yes, about half the council remained, told us they were disbanding the alliance and that we should find other places to go. And they have done what they said. And now they are homeless, as you say. No, I don't see the sense in that either.

The moment Kraken took in Hogwarts, instead of finishing them off when they had the chance was their downfall in my opinion. Why take in a weak alliance in such a hostile area.