Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

TromboneTom

Strategos
Well aren't you guys so special, so so "elite."

I guess we are just at a point in our lives where we aren't comfortable PAYING for it, right?

Let me ask you a question, super "elite" boy...how come being "elite" entitles you to treat other people like garbage?
Hes one crazy golder James let me tell you that, even I can't keep up with him
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser51423

A top 12 will be nice, something on topic as well. Also, this happens to be a warning that if this topic continues to stray infractions can and will occur.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55083

Well aren't you guys so special, so so "elite."

I guess we are just at a point in our lives where we aren't comfortable PAYING for it, right?

Let me ask you a question, super "elite" boy...how come being "elite" entitles you to treat other people like garbage?

Bro, I don't know you. Don't really care, either. I don't post much on here. I play with my friends.

But all I see out of you is negativity towards someone or something. You're rather tiresome.

DeletedUser51423

A new top 12 would be nice... it will give you guys a chance to bicker over something new! :)

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Bro, I don't know you. Don't really care, either. I don't post much on here. I play with my friends.

But all I see out of you is negativity towards someone or something. You're rather tiresome.

I don't know you either, neither do I post much.
But all I see here is someone trying to start something over a post that was made a month ago.
So much for not caring eh? Pretty lame.

Guess I am being kinda hypocritical replying to you as if I don't want to start something, I blame that on me itching for a new top 12

G-Fight

Chiliarch
Well, if nobody else does it, I'll give it a try, don't execute me if it's bad :(

1. The Shady Bunch: They have firm control of 44 and 54, taking and losing some cities to SS, notable: Received 1 million ABP in the last week and nearly 2 million DBP in the last week. Top Contenders. SWIM

2. Skulls: firm control of 55, more spread than Shadies, most notably in 64,64 and 56 Not to be underestimated. Received 1,5 million ABP with only 200k DBP. Aggressive. SWIM

3. AA: firm control of 36 and 46. Rim alliance spreading to the core oceans, and with succes. Same as skulls, very attacking-minded, not so much defense needed. Real threat to TF in 35 and 45 which they are getting big control of in the south. SWIM

4. True Fear: Mostly in 35 and 45. Lost huge amount of cities in 55 and South 45. Took in a lot of member lately from the fallen The Apocalypse (now known as Centurions Legacy), controls most of 35, not that firm tho. Looks like an internal reorganization took place lately, as lots of TF DNA members went to TF and vice-versa. Taken huge beatings of Skulls, Shadies and AA. Matter of time until they fall imo. FLOAT-SINK

5. Epidemic: Mostly in 43 and 53. Don't know a lot about them, took some cities of shadies in the last few days without losing a lot. I see them staying on the rim, maybe going into 33 or 63 but the x4 oceans are a big step for these guys. FLOAT

6. Smokin': My alliance, cannot say much about. controls 34 after a merge of LEM, Just War (RnR) and the remnants of Nocturne Centurion.

7. French Bunnies: Don't really know these guys, in east 64 and 65. Not really a good core. They'll have to keep skulls in the mind. I assume they're the remnants of the fallen Spartanic Overlords (correct me if I'm wrong) FLOAT-SINK

8. Chrome Angels: SW 63 and parts of 53, same as bunnies, unknown to me. Gotta keep Epidemic in mind (unless they're pacted) Kind of spread out as well. FLOAT-SINK

9. WE BE PIRATES: 33 and North 34: Lost lots of cities to NS in north 34, leadership seems inactive, or at least irregular. Will probably get picked up by EPIDEMIC. SINK

10. Centurions Legacy: Formerly known as "The Apocalypse" and even as "Mad Pugs" for a short time. Most of their members fled to True Fear, leftovers are getting eaten by TF, NS from the north and AA from the south. Lot's of inactives. Only a matter of time. SINK

World map:
spayH7v.png

IL0MYTd.png

Sources:
Game knowledge, nf-oracle.com , grepolife.com (grepointel didn't work)

Ranga1

Strategos
Good top 12 but chrome aint going anywhere except forward. Although not sure how we ended up in top 12 so soon...

DeletedUser47953

Good map and I was irregular. WE BE PIRATES is staying around. Expect No Smoking to take some losses in the weeks to come. I'm the founder and was camping up in the Rocky Mountains with no cell or internet. I'm about to start taking vengeance on those who messed with my empire...

DeletedUser55083

I don't know you either, neither do I post much.
But all I see here is someone trying to start something over a post that was made a month ago.
So much for not caring eh? Pretty lame.

Guess I am being kinda hypocritical replying to you as if I don't want to start something, I blame that on me itching for a new top 12
My comment wasn't directed at you.