Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

jameslongst

Strategos
Nope but your missing the point. I don't play to win anymore, you on the other hand do (and fail)
Theres lots of different ways to win. And even more ways to lose.

You for instance are known as a grepo mafia toadie. I would put that in the lose column.

jameslongst

Strategos
Lol not sure whats worse, grepo mafia toadie or perennial loser....

I know exactly which one is worse so let me clue you in: "Yes" men are worse, water carriers, stooges and hangers on...those players that just gotta gotta gotta have those easy "wins" you are all so very proud of. Diamond Crowns indeed!

Oh I've watched you, Ranga, following them around from place to place, always eating their scraps. Chrome Angels...Ha! You stink like the grepo mafia and you are no better than me or anyone else here, no matter how snotty you talk.

This isn't a war I'm fighting friends. This is a crusade to make grepo a better place, a place like it used to be when I first started playing. All we have to do is cut the giant, bloated and black tumor out of the heart of it. The golding and the gaming of the system and the huge coalitions...Im sick of it and I know many of you are too. It can all be traced right back here to the grepo mafia and its time for them to be removed.

This server would have had exactly the same tired script if not for the mighty warriors of True Fear. Every single team would still be holding hands and shaking in their boots lest they get attacked...or at very best two giant coalitions artlessly banging away at each other. I'm just completely and totally fed up with it and I know I'm not the only one. Contact me if you want to know how to help finally bring balance back to this game.

The Grepo Mafia Must Fall.

DeletedUser31852

Death to the Grepo Mafia

Justice for James

True Fear for the Crown!

Ranga1

Strategos
I know exactly which one is worse so let me clue you in: "Yes" men are worse, water carriers, stooges and hangers on...those players that just gotta gotta gotta have those easy "wins" you are all so very proud of. Diamond Crowns indeed!

Oh I've watched you, Ranga, following them around from place to place, always eating their scraps. Chrome Angels...Ha! You stink like the grepo mafia and you are no better than me or anyone else here, no matter how snotty you talk.

This isn't a war I'm fighting friends. This is a crusade to make grepo a better place, a place like it used to be when I first started playing. All we have to do is cut the giant, bloated and black tumor out of the heart of it. The golding and the gaming of the system and the huge coalitions...Im sick of it and I know many of you are too. It can all be traced right back here to the grepo mafia and its time for them to be removed.

This server would have had exactly the same tired script if not for the mighty warriors of True Fear. Every single team would still be holding hands and shaking in their boots lest they get attacked...or at very best two giant coalitions artlessly banging away at each other. I'm just completely and totally fed up with it and I know I'm not the only one. Contact me if you want to know how to help finally bring balance back to this game.

The Grepo Mafia Must Fall.

Do you realise the last time i played with this so called grepo mafia was with you James? But i wouldnt expect someone like you to do any actual research to get the full picture on a theory. You know what they say about assumptions James.

They make you look stupid

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Do you realise the last time i played with this so called grepo mafia was with you James? But i wouldnt expect someone like you to do any actual research to get the full picture on a theory. You know what they say about assumptions James.

He said near them, not with them.

Nope but your missing the point. I don't play to win anymore, you on the other hand do (and fail)

How exactly does "I stopped playing to win" make you a better better person? That just makes you just like all the other so-called old school grep legends. Are we supposed to believe that you could win anytime... if you really wanted to?

I don't play for a crown either. WW is a stupid way to choose a winner in in what's supposed to be a war game. I have declined many of them, and I hope I never have one.

Ranga1

Strategos
He said near them, not with them.

How exactly does "I stopped playing to win" make you a better better person? That just makes you just like all the other so-called old school grep legends. Are we supposed to believe that you could win anytime... if you really wanted to?

I don't play for a crown either. WW is a stupid way to choose a winner in in what's supposed to be a war game. I have declined many of them, and I hope I never have one.

are you really trying to say just because im near them (2 oceans away) im this grepo mafia? lol Surely thats you trying to crack a funny? I dropped in this world in the north east, because thats what i always do, because thats where Chrome Angels started in en23. "The Mafia" hadnt even formed then :D

How exactly does one come to the conclusion im talking about my character when i refer to James' losing ability?

James keeps talking about this grepo mafia, Im as much grepo mafia as you guys are :D You are pacting/merging/DNA as much as possible, I hate that sort of play, which is why I dont do it. You guys on the other hand talk about not doing it but then do it anyway :D

WW is a stupid way to choose a winner, which is why I dont participate. Yet you hate it but still do it, why????

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
are you really trying to say just because im near them (2 oceans away) im this grepo mafia? lol Surely thats you trying to crack a funny? I dropped in this world in the north east, because thats what i always do, because thats where Chrome Angels started in en23. "The Mafia" hadnt even formed then :D

How exactly does one come to the conclusion im talking about my character when i refer to James' losing ability?

James keeps talking about this grepo mafia, Im as much grepo mafia as you guys are :D You are pacting/merging/DNA as much as possible, I hate that sort of play, which is why I dont do it. You guys on the other hand talk about not doing it but then do it anyway :D

WW is a stupid way to choose a winner, which is why I dont participate. Yet you hate it but still do it, why????

I dont really care about this mafia, i play it for the lols. In all honesty if i really wanted, you could take the top 10 players of skulls, tf, epi, apples and I could outgold all of them put together (not an exaggeration, a lot of us can, i am sure you know this. I know this whole thing is not about golding but i am assuming you guys get my point)

But when you say merges, yes technically the grey company and TF merged, but both of these alliance were not even half full. Its like dwarf alliances not even one full alliance. Like pluto.
And even when we did merge what were we, 3/4ths the size skulls main branch?

I really don't see how this comparison is fair, where Skull Skeletons were already 2 branches (nothing wrong with that, sister alliances have existed since some early worlds of grepo, i think :/ ).
Then they merged the Bulk of Shadies within them (the two strongest alliances at that time), and then have Epidemic support.

Ituralde made a fantastic Pnp about those in position of power taking responsibility to balance and to do something about it. The only one who did this were the former ex-Grey Company Leaders, (aside from all the trash-talk, its the only reason they have had TF's respect no matter how delusional Slivas :psounds sometimes, unlike apples leadership or whatever they actually have for leadership, God have mercy)

And even now would you consider this a fair fight? But hell TF has always stood against the odds, I don't like fighting fair anyways :cool::cool:

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Whats actually funny is i pretty much agree with the above post :D When is the apples/TF merge happening?

jameslongst

Strategos

I didn't say you play with them, I said you follow them around like a dog begging for scraps.

Ranga1

Strategos
Damn you caught me....no wonder your so skilled at this game your so perceptive!

Last edited: