Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser31852

Maybe this is just me being delusional, but I feel like this game has started to lack people wanting to dedicate enough time to leading a team? So for example Pirates lost their players due to Zen Shadow being on and off (due to RL, but just didn't have time to lead), seems like apples asked to merge into skulls, then let a TF founder in, maybe they also don't have people capable and with the time to lead. Maybe I'm just reading too much into things, but I feel like good leaders (in the dictionnary sense) that have enough time to dedicate are hard to come by?

Does it also seem to you like quite a few (not TF TGC) merges happen because leaders leave or don't have the time (think The Servant of Plunder and Pillage)?

And I don't think we will ever have a meaningful top 12 again in this world, but just to stay on topic, current status is

1. Skulls (team A)
2. TF (team B)
3. Epidemic (A)
4. Skull n bones (A)
5. Apples (B I guess, since Skulls hitting them no conquests other than internals)
6. Hive (B, have actually attacked epi sometimes, got support reports of G-Fight attacking too btw, some where saying he just talks and doesn't attack, take some cities from the ruins of WBP and one from SnB - still loosing a lot more cities though)
7. Literal Terror (B, must be TF's academy)
8. Chrome Angels (B maybe? have taken 12 cities from SnB, not really a major player though)

Then we quick enter the zone of "oh who are these guys again"

G-Fight

Chiliarch
got support reports of G-Fight attacking too btw, some where saying he just talks and doesn't attack, take some cities from the ruins of WBP and one from SnB - still loosing a lot more cities though)
This. Tom and HH were all to eager to start hating me. But look, I only had cities in S34 and 35, now I have 4 cities in N34 and 33. My 35 cities can't do much against cities 33.

And yes, I took a SnB city, was just a 3 man 'op'. Resistance was nearly zero. (about 2000 birs spread over the 3 cities) Can't blame them for not sending support with 10hrs tt. btw I still have some birs from skulls there. Might wanna check it out ;)

Oh and one more thing, from the words of the great HH: "EPI are all pro's". Then explain to me why one of your guys just attacked one of our cities and he lost about 13k population while we only lost 3,8k? Might wanna tell some of you guys catapults exist

Last edited:

DeletedUser31852

Lol well personally I would not say our alliance is all pro, we have some that are still a long way before one could even say they are decent players. But that's all the fun of teaching others how to play, just like some people want to have kids and teach them about the world ^_^ some alliances take in beginners to hopefully increase the amount of players that enjoy the game.

Catapults are totally overrated anyways, have you seen how little ranged attack you get for them in comparison to the best ranged off unit (the guys with the bows)! I mean who in their right mind would use those lazy stone throwers...!

DeletedUser52638

This. Tom and HH were all to eager to start hating me. But look, I only had cities in S34 and 35, now I have 4 cities in N34 and 33. My 35 cities can't do much against cities 33.

And yes, I took a SnB city, was just a 3 man 'op'. Resistance was nearly zero. (about 2000 birs spread over the 3 cities) Can't blame them for not sending support with 10hrs tt. btw I still have some birs from skulls there. Might wanna check it out ;)

Oh and one more thing, from the words of the great HH: "EPI are all pro's". Then explain to me why one of your guys just attacked one of our cities and he lost about 13k population while we only lost 3,8k? Might wanna tell some of you guys catapults exist

This is from HH for you

1. Please do post the part where I said all Epi players are proffessionists - do you even have a clue what is professionalism?
2. Fyi,in this report alone I took more then what you said :D

greepolis.jpg

3. In case you haven't grasped- IDN is being nice lol
It's his style lol

4. I do not hate you - you can't be part of the selected few whom I really dislike I hate.

Keep hitting dead meat since the rest is too much for you :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol which one is nice? All look fairly standard to me and probably nothing i would be boasting about either.....

DeletedUser55183

Just know that James and Rx will lead their team to the bottom - book it!

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Just know that James and Rx will lead their team to the bottom - book it!

People, do not be mistaken, this is pyr's way of saying how much he loves TF. <3
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser55183

People, do not be mistaken, this is pyr's way of saying how much he loves TF. <3
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
Ohhh, I just know the story. Constantly losing cities but keeps the gang together by creating false narratives. Those two don't have the DNA to win. I do miss Grepo a bit. May play in the next one.

Ranga1

Strategos
They arent trying to win though, your missing the point! They are here to save the rest of grepolis from the evil corporations! Their valiant game play and supreme fighting are meant to save grepolis from their hands! ALL HAIL TRUE FEAR!

jameslongst

Strategos
Ohhh, I just know the story. Constantly losing cities but keeps the gang together by creating false narratives. Those two don't have the DNA to win. I do miss Grepo a bit. May play in the next one.

Oh gosh, will you? Geez thats exciting.

Friends, I can't stand bullies and this "guy" right here is one of the worst cowards I have ever seen in action. Trolls like this are the very reason we find grepo in such a low state right now.

If "win" means gang up with the biggest team next to me and harass people online like a teenager, then I would much rather "lose." Its called honor, dude. Look it up in a book.

And finally, if you don't play on this server you shouldn't be posting on this forum. Buh-Bye.

ALL HAIL TRUE FEAR!

Or we could hide on the forum and make snide comments like the mighty leader of the epic Chrome Bangels. I hate trolls worse than lurkers, but just barely.

Its fun to have fun, friends, but you gotta know how. Golding up your wonders isn't everything in this game. Trolling isn't everything either. Some teams still fight, but you gotta look for em. Mostly you will know them by the scorn lesser players heap on them. Trolls hate us, MRAs hate us, but the real players know the difference.

Lets hear that again Ranga:

ALL HAIL TRUE FEAR!

Agreed

Last edited:

DeletedUser54339

Pyruvates is capable of harassing people online like a teenager, and harassing teenagers online. I was hoping he had just disappeared for his own sake, but some people just never know when to quit when they're behind. May he find peace, somewhere, somehow.

DeletedUser55183

Hey Jimmy. No one is bullying you. It's a historical and verifiable fact that the teams you and RX run don't do very well in the game after a certain point. The "you guys are picking on me" or "we play the game right" thing is your bread and butter. In the end everyone is provided with the same opportunities and your alliances ghost out and move on to the next world to teach another bunch of players how they are playing Grepo the "wrong" way. That may be how you win moral victories and that clearly works for you - but in the concept of how the game rules are set your leadership team loses without being in real contention at the end... every time.

DeletedUser55183

So speaks the King of the Rim.
Heh, hola RX. Where I started was the rim but I seemed to make my way into your core just fine... but we don't have to rehash. When you ghost out give me a ring and I'll play in the next world you join so you can show me the right way to play again.