Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser28771

Oh, i never actually took the time to figure out why they kicked you Nex. That was stupid
Because we were about to merge. He hit a siege of ours and was asked not to attack it, instead sent out nukes after that out of spite because you know...sore losers.

DeletedUser55529

Because we were about to merge. He hit a siege of ours and was asked not to attack it, instead sent out nukes after that out of spite because you know...sore losers.

I know. I just feel like it wasn’t handled the greatest. From what I could see in the forums when we first shared forums and having read our old forums and old discord chat, both sides were pretty pissed at each other because we were both worried about being screwed by the other side. Both sides were getting cs’s killed cause we didn’t have share reservations. I believe this was like the 3rd or 4th killed cs of the day and the second big alliance change of the week. Now we were merging into what used to be our biggest enemy. Tensions were high. I see how it looks from your standpoint, being from what used to be “the other side”. I think we should’ve just let it go and waited a couple days until everyone was cooled down about it. Instead the leadership took matters into their own hands (which they have every right to do, being leaders) and in return lost a heck of a good player. Anyways, what’s done is done and now and we’ve just gotta move on from this subject and fight our enemies. I’m happy we merged and I feel like we’re in a good position now, I just feel that there were several aspects of this merge, from both sides of the merge that could’ve been done better and not led to this.

DeletedUser55611

Who are you?

Ah don’t pay him attention Tarb, he’s trying get get fame from our name!

Ice what? Yeah run off and pact like the rest of the server.. if your even playing this server... doubtful but if you are then certainly he’s a pact monkey!

What is seriously with all the diplomacy?

Can someone at rebels? Or defo not rebels (which defo are rebels) or havoc? Or god knows who else your trying to pact/merge let me know what went wrong with a bit of war before you all get loved up for your inevitable clash with Kami? Or are you hoping to pact/merge us too??

Save your breath and don’t ask we are not interested.

Man I got to say the Serbs really disappointed me this server the last time I met them (Taras) they where a fighting machine seems they’ve turned all diplomatic.....

Anyway now all that diplomacy talks out of the way back to war!

DeletedUser48583

Can confirm alliance im in Virus/EB not cuddling and have more than enough red
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser47822

lol, not a pact monkey or think whatever you want to think.

And you guys were way off topic. Talking about an old server. What did you expect me to say !
Ah don’t pay him attention Tarb, he’s trying get get fame from our name!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55572

Can confirm alliance im in Virus/EB not cuddling and have more than enough red
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
I can agree, that this is probably comparatively true. But turn everything on the map red and kami blue.. its a lovely view.

lol, not a pact monkey or think whatever you want to think.

And you guys were way off topic. Talking about an old server. What did you expect me to say !
I mean if your in the top 12, theres like a 5/12 chance of you being in an MRA / MPA.

So... pardon me for assuming, but the odds seem high considering the way you speak.

DeletedUser47822

Don't worry. I'm top 12. :D
And odds seem high because I actually talk sense ? don't go to China when destination is Tokyo ?

And wtf ! That was @Nathenas III !
I mean if your in the top 12, theres like a 5/12 chance of you being in an MRA / MPA.

So... pardon me for assuming, but the odds seem high considering the way you speak.

DeletedUser55611

And odds seem high because I actually talk sense ? don't go to China when destination is Tokyo ?

There’s only 2 of us in kamikaze just guess which 2...

Confused much... don’t worry my dear all will become clear in good time.

DeletedUser55611

There’s only 2 of us in kamikaze just guess which 2...

Confused much... don’t worry my dear all will become clear in good time
Sarcastic much ?

Hiding much? Come back with your IGN and then talk... hiding behind his mask probably hiding behind an MRA in game...

Prove me wrong

DeletedUser21560

To give some context:

The two alliances had been in talks for a couple of days by then, and both sides were instructed not to hit each other. For the most part this was followed, but as there were many NW and ghost cities to take, it was inevitable that players on both sides were targeting the same cities, in some cases accidentally breaking each others' sieges (reservations were not shared at the time).

Now Nex's case was different. He knowingly attacked Radlick's siege with a griff nuke, which was fended off. According to Radlick, the two spoke about the siege, so Nex clearly knew there was a CS there. After the griff nuke failed to break, Nex followed it with another LS nuke, killing the CS. The correspondence he posted happened after all of this. As he showed that he clearly did not care for making peace with his teammate, he was kicked. We do not need such a player in our alliance, but if This Is a Mistake believes they do, then I wish them the best of luck.

Well our name is, This Is A Mistake. Thanks for wishing us best of luck, i wish you the same in return :)

I hear rumors of discontent in your camp. How long before a new break off / merge happens?

DeletedUser47822

Don't give a crap about what you think !
And about my IGN, I don't want to !

bigheink.gif

Hiding much? Come back with your IGN and then talk... hiding behind his mask probably hiding behind an MRA in game...

Prove me wrong

DeletedUser48583

I spy a random alliance falling apart called Havoc.

Be interesting to have a new top 12 for new situation.

DeletedUser21560

I heard a rumor that virus has officially been infected with a virus. Slow killer one too