Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

Kami liking my post...Wtf is with that?
Who said we were using spies? Only take information that is freely given. *shrug* Can't help it that the big boy MRA has members they can't control or who think their leadership sucks.

Virus has only grown as large as it has because no one has stood up to em. They are surrounded by much smaller alliances with better players. Only a matter of time before they crumble. Virus = SINK
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Simmer = better players?!! Good one mate more like trash players who take our garbage players that throw fits or play for them self....you guys are basicly our dumping ground that needs a proper clean-up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54661

You know... I decided to delete that to stay outta this trash heap, but since you decided to save it by quoting me I might as well add a little more...

Where does a dude who has 2 cities, ranks 750th in server, and isn't even allowed into Virus's main ranks get the nerve to talk so much junk?

Listen lil pup, if you want wanna show your worth.. come at me. I'll be here waiting. I'll add you to the list of Virus players I've owned in the last 3 weeks.

Maybe if you spent as much time actually playing as you do trolling on the boards, you might actually get out of that 'academy'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46315

Academy...ever heard of that? Like we aren't fighters mostly noobs if you mess with us then the big boys in Virus will stomp you.
You keep running back to that academy excuse and then you run and hide behind virus again.

They can't and won't save you, soon they'll realize you guys are becoming a liability. Cause well...you are.

Also the big boys have tried, so far. Tried. We are by no means an elite alliance. We have a lot more noobs than eb. We just don't go crying to daddy.

DeletedUser54661

Squigs was just your trash correct? Explain this then?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180418-155229_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180418-155229_Chrome.jpg
    898.6 KB · Views: 23

King Soos

Strategos
You know... I decided to delete that to stay outta this trash heap, but since you decided to save it by quoting me I might as well add a little more...

Where does a dude who has 2 cities, ranks 750th in server, and isn't even allowed into Virus's main ranks get the nerve to talk so much junk?

Listen lil pup, if you want wanna show your worth.. come at me. I'll be here waiting. I'll add you to the list of Virus players I've owned in the last 3 weeks.

Maybe if you spent as much time actually playing as you do trolling on the boards, you might actually get out of that 'academy'.
look mate rank and points means absolute crap and to be fair to him he came here to trade so that does not exactly help as he would have had a very trade heavy main city and minimum troops

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43485

I find it funny how in every server there's someone butt hurt about spies, yet it's always when they're the ones spied on. As soon as they start spying, somehow they get the point that it's a war game, and whatever gives an advantage over your oponent is not only allowed, but encouraged.
In the end I care less about who did what and the gossip behind the game. I care about who trumps the fighter tops and wrecks everyone around. That's how I, for one, have been taught that this game is supposed to be played.

But do carry on about all the petty complaints. We'll probably have all your top 50 BP "garbage" soon. I'm sure the players that actually hold your alliance in place are happy to be referred to as "garbage". Nice, real classy towards your own.

DeletedUser48583

When one doesn't understand the tactics in morale worlds in CQ what a bunch of noobs

DeletedUser43485

You seem like a very likeable and well spoken individual, Slickshots.

DeletedUser48583

Think someone needs to go back to grepo school

10e0b95d89d2c326b819f9c41336fe1a.png

No one teach you the magic rule
4f49ace3f65b730435d72132c4467a4c.png