Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser19369

Y'all can verbally lynch me if I do something wrong (But personally you can all suck my toes). This post is strictly my opinion and is not straight facts.

1. The Night's Watch SWIM
Attackers: Rank 1 249887 BP Defenders: Rank 2 70355 BP Average BP per player: 8007 BP

Ahh the big boys of the server
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
To be honest other than their BP and their tight core (which is shared with their butt buddies the serbians) they ain't that impressive. They are located in NE ocean 45 and NW ocean 55. Which puts them smack dab in the middle of the server. At the beginning of every world there is an alliance that reigns supreme for the first few months, and this is all we have to show for! Come on guys make your profile at least look pretty. I haven't had contact or received any attacks from these guys so I can't say much. The stats speak for themselves as of now, so a solid swim.

2. The Virus SWIM/FLOAT
Attackers: Rank 3 182035 BP Defenders: Rank 3 47241 BP Average BP per player: 5592 BP

All I see about these guys on the forum is SINK or they are trash for having a sister alliance (although their sister alliance is trash). But look at it this way guys... they literally have no contenders for ocean 54 as of now... So I think they're gonna last a while until a decent alliance joins in on the rim. Anyways, decent BP guys keep up the good work. Big ol' rubber ducky here.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

3. Rebels SINK
Attackers: Rank 2 188184 BP Defenders: Rank 1 84157 BP Average BP per player: 6334 BP

Alright I agree with everyone about a sink on these fools... These guys barely even have a core set up. They are spread out all over ocean 45 and I think a well planned OP will put these guys out of business. I like the BP and know a lot of players from here. but come on guys, get your crap together. SOLID SINK
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

4. HAVOC FLOAT/SINK
Attackers: Rank 7 106492 BP Defenders: Rank 5 39796 BP Average BP per player: 3325 BP

These guys have some impressive players in here and average BP ratings. They have a nice core set up in the SE part of ocean 44 which borders This is a Mistake. I can see those two fighting in the near future. I don't agree however with them taking in refuges from the Scorpion elite forces (They were trash and got gobbled up by This is a Mistake). If they get into a fight with one of the big boys I want to see how they do. For now a FLOAT and eventually a SINK
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

5. Serbia and Friends FLOAT/SINK
Attackers: Rank 8 99996 BP Defenders: Rank 9 24705 BP Average BP per player: 3281 BP

If they are on their own I say they die, but FLOAT for now because of their butt buddies #1

6. Electric Bacteria FLOAT
Attackers: Rank 14 76825 BP Defenders: Rank 11 20767 BP Average BP per player: 2118 BP

See #2 but this is by far the worst alliance in a top 10 I've ever seen. Damn near flooded with noobs.
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

7. This Is A Mistake SWIM
Attackers: Rank 5 136468 BP Defenders: Rank 7 32967 BP Average BP per player: 5648 BP

I love these guys and am actually kinda biased towards them (I am a part of this team). We have some nice BP ratings from some past wars already on this server. We knocked out the Scorpion Elite Forces and just before peace time launched an OP on Just for laughs that had a 50% success rate (due to too many sieges at once).
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
I think we can give this world a run for it's money even though we know nothing about conquest
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
We are located in the N region of ocean 45 and have a pretty tight core set up. We have no plans to make friends so watch out
The only recommendation I have for us is to slow the F down and focus on 1 siege at a time
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

P.s. King Soos is #1 in simming

8. THE DEMI-GODS SINK
Attackers: Rank 12 85451 BP Defenders: Rank 21 9950 BP Average BP per player: 2120 BP

This team is fairly new to the server but I'm not seeing anything really impressive here. They also have a sister alliance that is pretty pitiful. They are located in NW ocean 44 and will have a huge problem with HAVOC who for now seem to be leaving them alone. To me they look to be like easy food, but I could be wrong...
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif
SINK

9. O45 Ionian League SINK
Attackers: Rank 22 53963 BP Defenders: Rank 42 6880 BP Average BP per player: 1352 BP

Okay why have we even allowed for this alliance to even still be here? They have the worst BP rankings in this top 12 and they are currently surrounded by like 4 of the top alliances... They have a decent core located in the middle of ocean 45. But the thing that really rubs me the wrong way about these guys is their sister alliance in ocean 55 has better BP ratings and they are SMALLER. SINK.
Ya need BP to grow boys and gals.

10. Anoteros SINK/SWIM
Attackers: Rank 6 110936 BP Defenders: Rank 6 35407 BP Average BP per player: 3955 BP

Formerly known as Don't Panic. Nice BP ratings but y'all are a bunch of rude jerks lol
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Never Pm these boys, they will either ignore you or be rude. They have a nice core started in the middle and W part of ocean 45. But all I can say is if they don't pick up the pace someone will come for them.

11 & 12

I don't care

Have a nice day everyone! I know I'm bad at this but cut me some slack

Sincerely, OLY

Last edited by a moderator:

Hexx Dex

Phrourach
Y'all can verbally lynch me if I do something wrong (But personally you can all suck my toes). This post is strictly my opinion and is not straight facts.

1. The Night's Watch SWIM
Attackers: Rank 1 249887 BP Defenders: Rank 2 70355 BP Average BP per player: 8007 BP

Ahh the big boys of the server
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
To be honest other than their BP and their tight core (which is shared with their butt buddies the serbians) they ain't that impressive. They are located in NE ocean 45 and NW ocean 55. Which puts them smack dab in the middle of the server. At the beginning of every world there is an alliance that reigns supreme for the first few months, and this is all we have to show for! Come on guys make your profile at least look pretty. I haven't had contact or received any attacks from these guys so I can't say much. The stats speak for themselves as of now, so a solid swim.

2. The Virus SWIM/FLOAT
Attackers: Rank 3 182035 BP Defenders: Rank 3 47241 BP Average BP per player: 5592 BP

All I see about these guys on the forum is SINK or they are trash for having a sister alliance (although their sister alliance is trash). But look at it this way guys... they literally have no contenders for ocean 54 as of now... So I think they're gonna last a while until a decent alliance joins in on the rim. Anyways, decent BP guys keep up the good work. Big ol' rubber ducky here.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

3. Rebels SINK
Attackers: Rank 2 188184 BP Defenders: Rank 1 84157 BP Average BP per player: 6334 BP

Alright I agree with everyone about a sink on these fools... These guys barely even have a core set up. They are spread out all over ocean 45 and I think a well planned OP will put these guys out of business. I like the BP and know a lot of players from here. but come on guys, get your crap together. SOLID SINK

4. HAVOC FLOAT/SINK
Attackers: Rank 7 106492 BP Defenders: Rank 5 39796 BP Average BP per player: 3325 BP

These guys have some impressive players in here and average BP ratings. They have a nice core set up in the SE part of ocean 44 which borders This is a Mistake. I can see those two fighting in the near future. I don't agree however with them taking in refuges from the Scorpion elite forces (They were trash and got gobbled up by This is a Mistake). If they get into a fight with one of the big boys I want to see how they do. For now a FLOAT and eventually a SINK
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

5. Serbia and Friends FLOAT/SINK
Attackers: Rank 8 99996 BP Defenders: Rank 9 24705 BP Average BP per player: 3281 BP

If they are on their own I say they die, but FLOAT for now because of their butt buddies #1

6. Electric Bacteria FLOAT
Attackers: Rank 14 76825 BP Defenders: Rank 11 20767 BP Average BP per player: 2118 BP

See #2 but this is by far the worst alliance in a top 10 I've ever seen. Damn near flooded with noobs.
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

7. This Is A Mistake SWIM
Attackers: Rank 5 136468 BP Defenders: Rank 7 32967 BP Average BP per player: 5648 BP

I love these guys and am actually kinda biased towards them (I am a part of this team). We have some nice BP ratings from some past wars already on this server. We knocked out the Scorpion Elite Forces and just before peace time launched an OP on Just for laughs that had a 50% success rate (due to too many sieges at once).
I think we can give this world a run for it's money even though we know nothing about conquest
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
We are located in the N region of ocean 45 and have a pretty tight core set up. We have no plans to make friends so watch out
The only recommendation I have for us is to slow the F down and focus on 1 siege at a time
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

P.s. King Soos is #1 in simming

8. THE DEMI-GODS SINK
Attackers: Rank 12 85451 BP Defenders: Rank 21 9950 BP Average BP per player: 2120 BP

This team is fairly new to the server but I'm not seeing anything really impressive here. They also have a sister alliance that is pretty pitiful. They are located in NW ocean 44 and will have a huge problem with HAVOC who for now seem to be leaving them alone. To me they look to be like easy food, but I could be wrong...
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif
SINK

9. O45 Ionian League SINK
Attackers: Rank 22 53963 BP Defenders: Rank 42 6880 BP Average BP per player: 1352 BP

Okay why have we even allowed for this alliance to even still be here? They have the worst BP rankings in this top 12 and they are currently surrounded by like 4 of the top alliances... They have a decent core located in the middle of ocean 45. But the thing that really rubs me the wrong way about these guys is their sister alliance in ocean 55 has better BP ratings and they are SMALLER. SINK.
Ya need BP to grow boys and gals.

10. Anoteros SINK/SWIM
Attackers: Rank 6 110936 BP Defenders: Rank 6 35407 BP Average BP per player: 3955 BP

Formerly known as Don't Panic. Nice BP ratings but y'all are a bunch of rude jerks lol
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Never Pm these boys, they will either ignore you or be rude. They have a nice core started in the middle and W part of ocean 45. But all I can say is if they don't pick up the pace someone will come for them.

11 & 12

I don't care

Have a nice day everyone! I know I'm bad at this but cut me some slack

Sincerely, OLY

DeletedUser47822

This got me laughing so much...:D

DeletedUser54161

@olypian Nice Top 10!
However, I am under the impression that
Rebels and Night Watch are secretly aligned with each other.
Who do I think this?
  • By fighting with each other they have become #1, and #2 Alliance Fighters of the World[More BP=More City Slots]
  • All BP Gains will then be kept within [The Group], and out of the hands of other alliances [Denying the Enemy Growth]
  • By founding near each other for "the war", they are actually setting up a very tightly knit core.
  • Here is the table from GrepoLife at 16:00:00 Today
  • aaaa.jpg
  • If they were really at war, I would expect to see Rebels or Night's Watch featured on the Defender List, however, they are nowhere to be seen.
giphy.gif

DeletedUser55529

@olypian Nice Top 10!
Who do I think this?
  • By fighting with each other they have become #1, and #2 Alliance Fighters of the World[More BP=More City Slots]
  • All BP Gains will then be kept within [The Group], and out of the hands of other alliances [Denying the Enemy Growth]
  • By founding near each other for "the war", they are actually setting up a very tightly knit core.
  • aaaa.jpg
  • If they were really at war, I would expect to see Rebels or Night's Watch featured on the Defender List, however, they are nowhere to be seen.
giphy.gif

Lol, you caught us. How’d you know? Darn spies...

DeletedUser47822

Lol, that is something...I don't even understand what is is or if he is serious or not...
bigheink.gif

From what I knew it was that TNW and Serbia were sisters alliances...They are the ones making a core together...
I don't know how rebels fit in here...They do have significant DBP growth, which suggests they are fighting someone...

But one thing, I'm sure about is, somebody has quite an unique sense of imagination...That is putting it mildly...
Bigsmile.gif

I had to say this...

@olypian Nice Top 10!
Who do I think this?
  • aaaa.jpg
giphy.gif

DeletedUser41523

The Nights Watch- This looks like a decent enough team overall. They're clearly the top dog of this world for the moment. But they're also lost a couple good players in Elias M and Hangtownhero. Overall though, i'd still say they're the best here. Swim.

Virus/Electric Bacteria- They won't stay the top team in O54. Float then sink.

Rebels- My old En102 group. I think they will be good but O45 is the stacked ocean of this server. Swim.

HAVOC- Played against this group previously in Lato. I believe I said they were one of those teams that would do better on a world like this and so far it looks positive for them. But I think This Is a Mistake is going to be a challenge for them. Float.

Serbia and Friends- A bit top heavy. But they're in the running for both O45 and the world. Any team with Moonwalker and Mogul will be a good team. Swim.

This is a Mistake- This is my current favorite to win the world in the long term. Swim.

THE DEMI-GODS- Has a few good players hiding out in it. But that's it. Sink.

O45 Ionian League- This group is interesting to me. I want to say sink, but in what is surely to be a fight war between Rebels and Serbia, these folks could be the deciding factor. Float.

DRAGON RIDERS- Sink.

Dystopia- Sink.

Anoteros- Sink.

Screaming Unicorns- If they bide their time, they could flip the script on Virus. Float.

DeletedUser21560

The Nights Watch- This looks like a decent enough team overall. They're clearly the top dog of this world for the moment. But they're also lost a couple good players in Elias M and Hangtownhero. Overall though, i'd still say they're the best here. Swim.

Virus/Electric Bacteria- They won't stay the top team in O54. Float then sink.

Rebels- My old En102 group. I think they will be good but O45 is the stacked ocean of this server. Swim.

HAVOC- Played against this group previously in Lato. I believe I said they were one of those teams that would do better on a world like this and so far it looks positive for them. But I think This Is a Mistake is going to be a challenge for them. Float.

Serbia and Friends- A bit top heavy. But they're in the running for both O45 and the world. Any team with Moonwalker and Mogul will be a good team. Swim.

This is a Mistake- This is my current favorite to win the world in the long term. Swim.

THE DEMI-GODS- Has a few good players hiding out in it. But that's it. Sink.

O45 Ionian League- This group is interesting to me. I want to say sink, but in what is surely to be a fight war between Rebels and Serbia, these folks could be the deciding factor. Float.

DRAGON RIDERS- Sink.

Dystopia- Sink.

Anoteros- Sink.

Screaming Unicorns- If they bide their time, they could flip the script on Virus. Float.

I hear theres internal problems in The Nights Watch. Some kind of MRA problems i hear? I think its time to degrade their status to a Floaty sink. Only time will tell tho
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser41523

Possibly with Serbia having a strong presence there. But we won't know for a month or two.

DeletedUser41523

Its entirely possible. All I know for certain is...

3oH9R8O.jpg

DeletedUser28771

For those that don't know: NW and Serbs are pretty much same alliance, they are not fighting each other.
However they are breaking lately. Some left them and someone in top1 got banned less than 24h ago, looks like they will sink if they don't get their crap together.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19369

btw welcome to the world TSF good to see you here, I've been missing the drama