smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser55855

I am Noob. Don't blame me!
Are you ready to disappear?
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

whip me harder Senpai...
how lame can you be to spell your name wrong...

Idk about him, but I am pretty sure you do not need any brain to gold like 600 LS / day and attack a target lol. There are many noobs hidden behind a nice ammount of gold. This game became really easy to play lately haha ^^

probably the reason i am ranked higher than anyone else in Semper Fi.. bp wise of course.. so much free yummy food..

DeletedUser55883

french you cocky bunch i want to see what you got to say with the whooping we given you last week sunk more then 6 of your cs ever seieg attempt broken and you have over 10 cities on each island and we have only 4 or less and we whipped all your units embarrassing get out I told you all of you will get whooped

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55862

french you cocky bunch i want to see what you got to say with the *** whooping we given you last week sunk more then 6 of your cs ever seieg attempt broken and you have over 10 cities on each island and we have only 4 or less and we whipped all your units embarrassing get out I told you all of you will get whooped
You definately need to take a break my friend :D

DeletedUser55883

lol with all the trash they where sending me i want to throw it back in there faces

DeletedUser34939

spam for the sake of driving you crazy with an alarm and spam for the sake of preventing someone from golding up nukes to break sieges are not equal.

DeletedUser55876

10/10 logic
Big difference between attacking in 5 minute intervals to prevent siege breaks is not the same as attacking someone repeatedly at 4am because you dislike them. One is a legitimate tactic an alliance can use to combat golders and the second is a sign of a lack of respect for the game and its players.

DeletedUser45360

Just to add a bit more context to the one already given by Frosted Charms. The player in question 'Plomojope' had 8 more cities than me at the time of spamming me. Two of my cities were below 2k and I had 2.1k rock city. All of Plomojope's cities are 5k+ and not one rock. I didn't have the luxury of moving resources around quickly, he did, but still believes he needed to spam to take my cities.

It enlarges my ego that he would think myself worthy enough that he cannot take my city fairly.

DeletedUser52067

Just to add a bit more context to the one already given by Frosted Charms. The player in question 'Plomojope' had 8 more cities than me at the time of spamming me. Two of my cities were below 2k and I had 2.1k rock city. All of Plomojope's cities are 5k+ and not one rock. I didn't have the luxury of moving resources around quickly, he did, but still believes he needed to spam to take my cities.

It enlarges my ego that he would think myself worthy enough that he cannot take my city fairly.

It’s a no morale world so these two paragraphs basically equate to “he is better than me”

Status
Not open for further replies.