Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser49993

Yesterday arrogant behaviour was displayed by Semper Fi. Today i just want to say thank you for deffer rank no. 1 and a great fight. Probably the biggest so far and still not over. Stop beeing childish and show some respect for poodles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55855

Yesterday arrogant behaviour was displayed by Semper Fi. Today i just want to say thank you for deffer rank no. 1 and a great fight. Probably the biggest so far and still not over. Stop beeing childish and show some respect for poodles.

I think we deserved to be pet gently and to get 1 "you are a good boy" or "who's a good boy" :)

Scooby snacks included.

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
If you say so. At that time, you were lucky that you are strong fighters and you fought nabs lol

He didnt even manage to defeat that noobs who used to ran that poor MRA he fought, they are with him now lol... but oh well thats charlie and jfl, poor early stage stats abusers...

DeletedUser55855

Someone is really triggered and biased towards our lovely Poodle. Hope atleast your sleep is peaceful and not full of nightmares :)

don't mind him chief.. hes just butthurt that hes losing cities and cant fight anyone lol

DeletedUser41532

Imagine, this server is so dull that people talk not only about one other but multiple others in the Sink or Swim thread :D

Haven't posted anything for some time so, what is new? Charlie lying on externals, never seen this before...
He even had the courage to use an insult that trashes his own members' hard work just so he can be on top. Listen you little man, Panic's member who their wonder didn't leave cuz he hated besmar, she might be crazy but still a better person than you, we took the cities while he was active, and it took some time to get a good grasp of his offline time, yeah, he rage quitted after we broke (what was it 2-3 wonders, but just then). Now that this is out of the way, let's review how this brave leader disappoints his members in the past couple of servers.
First comes mossey123456 in Helio - the poor guy, followed you through many servers, he was a spy for you, spying on what was on half of his ex-alliance mates so you could tip the war from inside, you made the guy leave your team on Helio over a few cities, from what I've heard :D That is petty :D
Sadly I don't have a screenshot to back my words, mossey had written it all on his profile info, but it is changed. Then again, he was always a rat, so maybe I shouldn't believe his words :D
Here comes the reason I decided to create the post - you, Charlie, like to hit below the belt, attack other leaders for not doing a great job, even verbally attack your own so called "familly" just cuz those people actually have lives and do sth else besides grepolis and they don't like to spend hundreds of dollars on a game. I can openly say - there is not a single leader to beat you in the contest of "Most hated by his own alliance teammates". So many have ran away, every server, new people realize what a person you are. Here is what your top Fighter from Kastoria says about you
kjei2k
:

Attachments

• изтеглен файл.png
    изтеглен файл.png
    208 KB · Views: 36

DeletedUser55855

Imagine, this server is so dull that people talk not only about one other but multiple others in the Sink or Swim thread :D

Haven't posted anything for some time so, what is new? Charlie lying on externals, never seen this before...
He even had the courage to use an insult that trashes his own members' hard work just so he can be on top. Listen you little man, Panic's member who fucked their wonder didn't leave cuz he hated besmar, she might be crazy but still a better person than you, we took the cities while he was active, and it took some time to get a good grasp of his offline time, yeah, he rage quitted after we broke (what was it 2-3 wonders, but just then). Now that this is out of the way, let's review how this brave leader disappoints his members in the past couple of servers.
First comes mossey123456 in Helio - the poor guy, followed you through many servers, he was a spy for you, spying on what was on half of his ex-alliance mates so you could tip the war from inside, you made the guy leave your team on Helio over a few cities, from what I've heard :D That is petty :D
Sadly I don't have a screenshot to back my words, mossey had written it all on his profile info, but it is changed. Then again, he was always a rat, so maybe I shouldn't believe his words :D
Here comes the reason I decided to create the post - you, Charlie, like to hit below the belt, attack other leaders for not doing a great job, even verbally attack your own so called "familly" just cuz those people actually have lives and do sth else besides grepolis and they don't like to spend hundreds of dollars on a game. I can openly say - there is not a single leader to beat you in the contest of "Most hated by his own alliance teammates". So many have ran away, every server, new people realize what a person you are. Here is what your top Fighter from Kastoria says about you
kjei2k
:

Even if charlie is not a human as the pic says... we will initiate him as a brother poodle, thats much better than being a human, humans have too many rules to follow, dogs do whatever they want and bite whoever they want.

plus, il crap in your shoes and watch you clean it up.

p.s. just showing a pic of what he placed on his player profile without full screenshoot including name rank and other stuff is nothing and can be anyone.

DeletedUser55850

Even if charlie is not a human as the pic says... we will initiate him as a brother poodle, thats much better than being a human, humans have too many rules to follow, dogs do whatever they want and bite whoever they want.

plus, il crap in your shoes and watch you clean it up.

p.s. just showing a pic of what he placed on his player profile without full screenshoot including name rank and other stuff is nothing and can be anyone.
1HwYSuL.png

Your welcome!
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser55855

i would say bibor is more relevant that him lol

also, @Noob Sempai save your quotes il be making a PNP about you tonight :)

DeletedUser49993

Please delete your comment lol. He ghosted, but he was one of the best players lool. I can't belive a prestigious player like you put such a noobish question.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

http://grepolife.com/en/109/player/6260246
Hahahahaha, triggered. I guess sarcasm isnt your strength? Use your brain bro... The sillyness reached a new level :D

And still. So many people i conquered told me i had no life etc. Still doesnt make it true. Just because charlie hit his ego, doesnt mean he is right and to say charlie is only about gold is completly lemons. I know several players that use much more gold and waste money on grepolis. Charlie may use some gold, yes. But nothing compared to others.

DeletedUser55855

Please delete your comment lol. He ghosted, but he was one of the best players lool. I can't belive a prestigious player like you put such a noobish question.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

http://grepolife.com/en/109/player/6260246

again why would a player who ghosted have any relevance in a world he isnt playing anymore, if he can talk trash about charlie and say openly he is better he could have fought him, but he didnt, he chose to ghost, end of discussion, but yeah.. you are so prestigious yourself.

DeletedUser55850

again why would a player who ghosted have any relevance in a world he isnt playing anymore, if he can talk trash about charlie and say openly he is better he could have fought him, but he didnt, he chose to ghost, end of discussion, but yeah.. you are so prestigious yourself.
Aaaa, no. He ghosted because he had respect for his team. And about Charlie, I liked him in past, really. But then he started spaming me in Heliopolis. Anyway he was rimmed there, but I thought he'sa nice guy.

DeletedUser55855

Aaaa, no. He ghosted because he had respect for his team. And about Charlie, I liked him in past, really. But then he started spaming me in Heliopolis. Anyway u was rimmed there, but I thougjt he'sa nice guy.

and i thought you actually had a brain function and not just a fast tongue.
my vm running out and losing cities without a fight and someone actually rimming me are 2 very different things, either way, good luck you proved my point to most players in this world including yours, ones that dont know will know after PNP gets published.

DeletedUser55850

and i thought you actually had a brain function and not just a fast tongue.
my vm running out and losing cities without a fight and someone actually rimming me are 2 very different things, either way, good luck you proved my point to most players in this world including yours, ones that dont know will know after PNP gets published.
You do really have a fast tongue lol. Send whatever PNP you do want. No one ever will follow you Filip aka Evil king aka whatever, not here, not in Istos, not in Heliopolis.

DeletedUser55855

You do really have a fast tongue lol. Send whatever PNP you do want. No one ever will follow you Filip aka Evil king aka whatever, not here, not in Istos, not in Heliopolis.

do you actually think i want to take any of your members LOL
i would rather leave them where they currently are with you to serve as future food under a bad leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.