Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55850

do you actually think i want to take any of your members LOL
i would rather leave them where they currently are with you to serve as future food under a bad leader.
At least I have a team, not poodles. And I didn't pacted the entire server to fight anyone. You are not even a leader, even bad, I am better than you and I regret your alliance members met you lol

DeletedUser55855

At least I have a team, not poodles. And I didn't pacted the entire server to fight anyone. You are not even a leader, even bad, I am better than you and I regret your alliance members met you lol

HAHAHAHAHA do you even think before you write ?
you did nothing this world, semper did nothing, you "fought" 4 wars in 45 took 2-4 cities from each ally then poached their top players, is that supposed to impress anyone? on top of that you have a full pact with frozen, need i continue ?
poodles have no relations to any alliance, if anyone is helping in any way its because they hate you and how cocky/arrogant you are when in fact you got your butt served to you because of it.
it does not take a genius to figure out what your own members think about you after last night.

does not matter, i should save words for a PNP to put your ally in its deserving place.

DeletedUser49993

Yep we are the ones that cuddle. Your right sry. Wish i hadnt seen that messages in which you were trying to make Marauders and Civitas your puppet alliance. im only dreaming about your pact/nap with Frosted aswell and well you even had a spy in our team :D

And hey must be really hard to kill those dlu behind walls with myths against gold traders and semis.

DeletedUser55855

Yep we are the ones that cuddle. Your right sry. Wish i hadnt seen that messages in which you were trying to make Marauders and Civitas your puppet alliance. im only dreaming about your pact/nap with Frosted aswell and well you even had a spy in our team :D

And hey must be really hard to kill those dlu behind walls with myths against gold traders and semis.

and in case he tries to deny trying to create a 3rd wing/puppet ally and merge "Civitas" players inside it we have all the conversations forwarded and it just might be published in the PNP :)

DeletedUser55850

HAHAHAHAHA do you even think before you write ?
you did nothing this world, semper did nothing, you "fought" 4 wars in 45 took 2-4 cities from each ally then poached their top players, is that supposed to impress anyone? on top of that you have a full pact with frozen, need i continue ?
poodles have no relations to any alliance, if anyone is helping in any way its because they hate you and how cocky/arrogant you are when in fact you got your butt served to you because of it.
it does not take a genius to figure out what your own members think about you after last night.

does not matter, i should save words for a PNP to put your ally in its deserving place.
First of all we don't have any pact or nap. But you just talk trash like always. Second don't be upset because I didn't accepted you poodles in alliance, but our rule sais "dogs out".

Amd I never was arrogant lol, I am simply a Noob. Don't blame me!

DeletedUser55855

First of all we don't have any pact or nap. But you just talk trash like always. Second don't be upset because I didn't accepted you poodles in alliance, but our rule sais "dogs out".

Amd I never was arrogant lol, I am simply a Noob. Don't blame me!

ohh.. you willing to post some kind of proof that you dont have any relations?

DeletedUser55850

I am not one of your poodle. I don't have to prove anything. But anyone can confirm we have no relations, more than known contacts from other worlds. I love them anyway, but they are in ocean 44 and we are in 45.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Take the trash to the trash thread.. this is top 12 not dog speak
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

DeletedUser41096

We start fighting Grepo Alcoholics and 2 days later they are literally founding cities in ocean 65, is this actually a joke

DeletedUser52067

I'll guarantee you we don't. If you can show me some proof or any support or attacks helping semper I'd appreciate, will boot the player immediately

Helio this Helio that who cares about Helio seriously this is 109 is it not?
Guys I sniped 270 CS in 97 and in 103 and 105 I got my account removed from the game omg OH and in 92 I got my first crown omg!!!
See? Does anyone care about that? No, so move to the trash talk thread and stop talking about previous worlds thank you very much
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Its cool how active these forums are... but i feel dumber having read most of this.

Imma go sim some more and dream of being as good as half of you

Status
Not open for further replies.