Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55837

Semajoes is a real victim in french discord server.
If you want a spam call french players

DeletedUser45360

Semajoes is a real victim in french discord server.
If you want a spam call french players
Stop talking
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

You are just mad that you cannot take city because I will break it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55701

My first language is not English and I have never done it before.... That's why I asked or else I would've saved you this reply
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser52067

No more conquer factory? Not going to lie wasn't aware ocean 55 even existed on this server

DeletedUser55855

No more conquer factory? Not going to lie wasn't aware ocean 55 even existed on this server

they are =Terror= now.. and 55 might as well be the most interesting ocean full of fighting atm, considering how boring other oceans are.

DeletedUser41096

3) Conquer Factory- Located in 55, winning its wars and not much competition so far. Will get competitive soon im sure, but at the moment they are sitting in pretty flat in their ocean. They have besmar, one of the worst players/leaders I have played with in 9 years, an extremely toxic player who will lie with every word she says. I would call this a swim, but any alliance that has her inside it is an immediate threat for internal disaster. FLOAT​

What a surprise a group with Besmar in it is having internal issues and split apart. Wowwwwwww… almost like this was predicted.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
What a surprise a group with Besmar in it is having internal issues and split apart. Wowwwwwww… almost like this was predicted.
In besmars defense.. had 0 to do with her and more the founder going MIA, no heads up and lost cities, no one had founder rights cept him so new alliance had to be made to reorganize.

PNP ( aka fake news ) is always good too tho there charlie

King Soos

Strategos
In besmars defense.. had 0 to do with her and more the founder going MIA, no heads up and lost cities, no one had founder rights cept him so new alliance had to be made to reorganize.

PNP ( aka fake news ) is always good too tho there charlie
who chose the new name....

DeletedUser55701

Unbiased Top 12 Swim or Sink,
By Ramvas.

This is my first Top 12 so try not to be so rude once you read this. As I have mentioned earlier, English is not my first language so please bear with me for any grammatical errors.

For this edition of Top 12, We have 4 alliances from O44, 1 alliance from O45, 3 alliances from O54, 3 alliances from O55 and 1 right in the center

Map of Top 12
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
#1 Semper Fi - O45

Fighters Ranking - #1
ABP Ranking - #1
DBP Ranking - #6

Our team so no further comment :)

#2 Frosted Charms - O44

Fighter Ranking - #2
ABP Ranking - #2
DBP Ranking - #2

They are dominating O44 with 382 cities which is 95 cities ahead of no.2 in their ocean. They have JFL to their East, DOKKAEBI to their North and POW to their SE. They are expanding in a linear direction to the west it seems. In their fight against other Top 12, They have defeated POW 10-0 and DOKKAEBI 4-0. They currently face threats from JFL and DOKKAEBI but they have a solid core and player base. So it's a big SWIM.

#3 Just For Laughs
- O54

Fighter Ranking - #5
ABP Ranking - #5
DBP Ranking - #4

They are the dominant alliance in O54, They are 11 cities ahead of their competition in the ocean. In the early days, they defeated the same MRA coalition twice and forced the best of their enemies to join them. Their current targets looks to be Grepo Alcoholics who maynot be in a position to fight back. The score is 16-0 in favor of JFL so not expecting things to change anytime soon. They have lost two players Badmutzzy and uplandkingjake but filled those spots at the expense of POW. SWIM

#4 The Vanguard - O54

Fighter Ranking - #12
ABP Ranking - #11
DBP Ranking - #19

They find themselves to the North West of O54, They are 11 cities behind JFL in their ocean. At the moment, they seem to be enjoying peace-time as there is no real competition in their area. They have No Name as meat shield from JFL. The only alliance that may do some damage to them are ThePlague who occupy their western border. - SWIM

#5 ThePlague - O44

Fighter Ranking - #9
ABP Ranking - #6
DBP Ranking - #13

They have Golden to their North, The Vanguard to their East and DOKKAEBI to their South. One of the few teams in this server that has several Top 12 neighbors. They are currently feeding on Golden as the score is 3-0 in favor of TP but are loosing to DOKKAEBI 0-4. Maintaining neutral status with TV, they can and should push themselves against DOKKAEBI while still feeding on Golden.- SWIM

#6 War of Kings - O55

Fighter Ranking - #3
ABP Ranking - #3
DBP Ranking - #5

Finally an alliance from O55 in the Top 12. They have a pretty tight core and some cities far away to their NE. They got the lead on their ocean after the collapse of CF. They are surrounded by Hidden Menace 1,2,3........ and Super Pink Death Star. They are winning their war against HM 20-3 but are loosing to SPDS 0-7. No imminent threats from both of their O55 counterparts =Terror= and Phantom Knights.- SWIM

#7 DOKKAEBI
- O44

Fighter Ranking - #8
ABP Ranking - #7
DBP Ranking - #7

They find themselves sandwiched between FC and TP. They are winning TP 4-0 and loosing to FC 0-4. A pact between FC and TP will crush these guys in few days. .- FLOAT/SINK

#8 =Terror=
- O55

Fighter Ranking - #6
ABP Ranking - #4
DBP Ranking - #11

They are the new edition of CF so the rankings of CF are displayed above. Eventhough they have the same roster as of CF not everyone made the jump to this alliance for some reasons. They need some time to re-organize themselves. FLOAT

#9 Grepo Alcoholics
- O54

Fighter Ranking - #14
ABP Ranking - #12
DBP Ranking - #14

I actually thought them to be the last faithful remanants of the already defeated MRA, but it looks like the resulltant of a merge of all active players around SE portion of O54. They have some solid players but luck is not on their side as they are loosing to JFL 0-16. They are solidifying themselves in the South East border of O54. They may come charging back after some time. FLOAT

#10 Phantom Knights -
O55

Fighter Ranking - #13
ABP Ranking - #14
DBP Ranking - #12

They are literally loosing every war they fought. The scores are CF 1-4, WoK 1-2 and SPDS 0-3. They still got a lot of area to expand. With some problems within CF, they may actually have the time now more than ever to come back stronger. They do have the player base so FLOAT

#11 Pillars of War
- O?

Fighter Ranking - #4
ABP Ranking - #9
DBP Ranking - #1

They basically are FOOD for everyone else. They managed to stay afloat only because other alliances were busy securing their core or feeding on others. They have lost 3 players to JFL, not sure if it's a deal or something but JFL usually dont agree to any merge so only the top players will live and the rest will die in the coming days. SINK

#12 Golden -
O44

Fighter Ranking - #18
ABP Ranking - #17
DBP Ranking - #20

They are to the north of ThePlague, TP are already feeding on them. So FLOAT.

P.S Sorry Poodles, You didn't even make it into Top 12.

That's it from me, If you think this edition of Top 12 sucks, try and do one yourself and keep the thread relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45360

I heard JFL planted a siege in a Frosted Charms city and only 8 members supported this siege, but Frosted Charms still cannot break it
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

DeletedUser55750

I heard JFL planted a siege in a Frosted Charms city and only 8 members supported this siege, but Frosted Charms still cannot break it
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif
I heard someone got his alliance spanked almost a month ago and still comes here to whine about it #moveonsemajoes

DeletedUser55855

Didn’t you just do a PnP about how you thought semper was dumb for breaking a siege with bad ratios?

and if you guys went for a siege break i would call you dumb as well, but im not so be quiet and keep on losing cities to JFL because this isnt the first nor the last one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.