Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55855

Your words and actions do not match up. We have killed several of your sieges inside ghost cities in our ocean. You need to get your players on a tighter leash before you get yourself into problems that you do not want to have

mind your own business boy, you are no one to decide who gets into which problems, they wont have any as long as i am their father poodle and they my baby poodles got that?

DeletedUser41096

mind your own business boy, you are no one to decide who gets into which problems, they wont have any as long as i am their father poodle and they my baby poodles got that?
They keep testing my patience and they will, continuing to expand our way and already trying to take cities in 54, wont be long at this rate.

DeletedUser55855

They keep testing my patience and they will, continuing to expand our way and already trying to take cities in 54, wont be long at this rate.

my poodles will get better training and more treats when they do good !

DeletedUser55876

Your reputation will precede you wherever you go , and right now it has been ruined in my eyes. This is a blatant lie. All the players in our alliance where told ( By me personally ) not to expand in to ocean 54 prior to this event , simply for strategical reasons. There where not "multiple sieges" , a single siege by a player who is not fluent in the English language attempted to take a ghost town on a border island. I made it clear that this was unposted initially and we only realised what had happened when your alliance member rudely MMd us calling us noobs. Had I or any other member of leadership been contacted this would have never happened the way it did. No one is testing your patience , you are creating drama from nothing. Both before and after this event all players on our side where informed not to push north , there is absolutely 0 reason for us to go in to O54. We are fighting two wars , do you think we are planning some sort of invasion ??? This is a dead horse that is still being beaten more for absolutely no reason , I will not tolerate this. I see no reason for anyone to ruin our names over a simple miscommunication. Charlie previous to this I had contacted you on one or two occasions , I think I had made it clear from back then that I had only good intentions and hoped to keep a neutral climate between us. Please do not contact me or any member of =Terror= & =Horror= again. I am done with this , I am done with the lies and misinformation regarding one isolated action of a player not understanding our gameplan.

DeletedUser45360

I believe what we will be seeing in the coming week is the sad ending to Frosted Charms. Bad leadership is what has unfortunately brought them to this point, oh and the beating delivered by JFL
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

I was expecting a longer fight, but what can you expect when you are fighting against the likes of @Marticus44 and @plomojope.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55847

Haha, some can betray for people not using alarms, nice world we leave in.

DeletedUser52067

Meh let Sema keep trolling, its the only thing he has left to hold onto to feel a shred of relevance in this game. Charlie keeps him in JFL so he can spam and MM and feel like he's important. Unfortunate that his inferiority complex is being fed this way but I digress.

DeletedUser55855

as much as i like bashing the french, they didn't win nor did they get any close to it, they started really strong in this world, first in BP rankings, first in world for a while, and then what... bad strategy, guys started quitting, EN server much harder competition.. they got boxed in and started getting hammered by 20 player team Frosted, so what did they do.. they merged between Frosted and Semper... LOL

DeletedUser55889

It's alright, I can still fix this. All these cities look too same

DeletedUser55855

hold up... when Neos said in beginning of this world "FR>EN" did he mean that French team would beat this world and EN competition? because looking at things, they havent even won their own ocean got trashed in first real war...

Status
Not open for further replies.