Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2413

did hell boys just jump in bed with MAZE/HAZE

Rumors have it, we're changing our name to Polyamory Army.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

It's undecided between that or just PolyArmoury.

Edit: I sear if anybody steals that name, they've got something coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

Barely two weeks in and we have a triple brother/sister/cousin whatever tf you want to call it with maxed out members. Sickening

Helped them take a city from me though, sad days in the hood D:

100 v 10, we have a good world ahead!

DeletedUser41096

true lol, we all have been apart of MRA's I guess :) I founded JFL on imbros and before I knew it I had 4 alliances full of people. Since then I have promised to never go back to that lol

DeletedUser51005

Is it just me or is this world incredibly boring? Like I don't feel the excitement on this world as I have done on previous worlds :(

DeletedUser2413

true lol, we all have been apart of MRA's I guess :) I founded JFL on imbros and before I knew it I had 4 alliances full of people. Since then I have promised to never go back to that lol

We've all been part of teams and we've all been excluded from one thing in our lives I'm willing to wager.

I don't know how anyone else feels; one thing I know I like the feeling of inclusion, I like the feeling of helping others feel included. While I have ZERO control of the internal workings of any alliance at this point, pacts or otherwise; I fail to see how helping players enjoy this game is a bad thing.

I'm willing to bet a lot of people in those four alliances you led had respected you. You can have your tight knit teams and play like mad men.
However, what's the harm in playing a strategy differently from how you would like to. As I mentioned before the player base needs a boost here, maybe not everyone can play at that pace. Maybe you can get some satisfaction from creating a conducive environment where others can play this game as well without having to be up 24/7 on Grep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55844

Charlie Rule on the world omg. he has just repacked your coalition, it is ugly to play as his early server. Congratulations to him. we find here the same vice as on the servers FR

Status
Not open for further replies.