Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41096

@XxCharlie199xX why you block me i need my invite
You are easily one of the worst players ive personally had to lead in the last 9 years, that's why you are blocked

You should know that my religion forbids me to see any colour except red?

and <3, btw
Just find it ironic you always are talking about me yet you will never fight and always hug. You would fit well with that group I left behind on Helio, just your playstyle.

DeletedUser55134

You are easily one of the worst players ive personally had to lead in the last 9 years, that's why you are blocked

Just find it ironic you always are talking about me yet you will never fight and always hug. You would fit well with that group I left behind on Helio, just your playstyle.
I never lead an alliance, so your points are invalid. I respect my alliance, leaders and players, so I dont backstab them when they need me, just because of my ego ;)

DeletedUser41096

I never lead an alliance, so your points are invalid. I respect my alliance, leaders and players, so I dont backstab them when they need me, just because of my ego ;)

Ya you sit inside and leech, I'm sure you are very respectful to your leaders and players with the amount of internals you take from them. Sheep.

DeletedUser55134

Ya you sit inside and leech, I'm sure you are very respectful to your leaders and players with the amount of internals you take from them. Sheep.
OK, I will start MMing all alliances to send supp to my sieges and to break enemy sieges. I will never lose a city, genious
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

DeletedUser53831

Can someone please do a Top 12 soon? Getting tired of people talking about past worlds, which is irrelevant to the topic.

DeletedUser55806

make a thread called 'trash talk' and talk about this their. i made this thread for top 12 sink or swim predictions

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Here is my top 12,decided that if none of you jokers wanted to make one I might as well make one even if its bad.
1.Conquer Factory: Located in 55,this alliance has a decent core only spread out on about 5 islands with their main island almost completely full. Looks like they wont have any hard competition right out the gates of bp allowing them to build up there strength before having to fight anyone seriously. SWIM
2.Blacklisted: Located in 44 on the border with 54 .Probably has one of the best core in the server,only having 2 islands they are on plus a couple members on 2 others,however they do have a cluster of players down a couple islands from their core,however since there is no notable alliances there they should be fine.They are going to have to fight 404 name not found right out the gates from bp most likely. Besides that they have Hell boys up north but I don't think that war will start for a bit. However I can see this group easily demolishing 404 if bibor can stay interested long enough to keep fighting :p. SWIM
3.Angel Dust: Located in 45 this group is extremely spread out and I don't see enough skill to qualify them lasting in this world. SINK
4. 404 Name not Found: Located in 54 on the border with 45. These guys as I have said are going to have to fight Blacklisted right out the gates of bp and I don't think they will be able to win. They have some good players in there team and a okay-ish core but the french are just going to gold them into oblivion especially with this being a non morale world. SINK
5.The Haze: Located in 54,these guys don't have any eminent threats around them and could if they wish go towards the rim,that is till another alliance drops behind them. However for the moment I will give them a SWIM
6. Semper Fi: Since you guys have decided to dilly dally and not post a top 12 i'm going to do my own alliance in my top 12,bite me. Located in 45 this group has a decent core spread out between 3 islands mostly. There first war will have to be with the kastorians which I think we will be able to win easily. After that they can just grow and increase in strength. SWIM
7. We sell your soul: Spread out in 54 these guys are as there profile says probably just here to gold trade,but since im too lazy to actually see who is gold trading and who is trolling,i'm just going to do everything alliance as if it was actually playing. And if this alliance was playing even though it has some good players with the competition in the area especially blacklisted they would be CRUSHED. SINK
8. Kastorians: Located in 45 these guys are extremely spread out. They will have to fight Semper Fi right out of the gates and I doubt they will last even a couple days. SINK
9. Busy Bees: Spread out between 54 and 55 if these guys are playing for real they wont last long. SINK
10.Hell Boys: Located in 54 these guys are pretty spread out however they do have a pretty good rooster of players.And since they have access to the "rim" for the moment,again till somebody drops in behind them, I think they can do very well eating the dead weight around them. However they are pretty close to blacklisted as well so might cause them a problem early on. FLOAT
11.Hidden Menace: All alone in the bottom of 55 these guys have one of the best spots,no major competition in the area making for easy farm and growing early game. They also can access the rim no problem until another alliance drops in behind them. SWIM
12. Extremely Flammable: Located in 45 these guys have an okay core compared to others, However I don't see really any skill in there alliance. With there location they are removed for the moment from most major alliances so i'm guessing they will be able to float around for a bit till one of the bigger alliances eats them up. FLOAT

DISCLAIMER: Yes I know I included golding alliances as if they were real alliances i'm just too lazy to actually figure out which is which. More than likely very few of these alliances will not be here in a couple weeks and my top 12 is by no means for the entire world,only for the short term. Hopefully this brings us back on topic at least for a couple posts before the trash talks resumes. Have a good day.

-TheLastCrusader

DeletedUser54965

7. We sell your soul: Spread out in 54 these guys are as there profile says probably just here to gold trade,but since im too lazy to actually see who is gold trading and who is trolling,i'm just going to do everything alliance as if it was actually playing. And if this alliance was playing even though it has some good players with the competition in the area especially blacklisted they would be CRUSHED. SINK

you might not have realized i am on this team

DeletedUser54965

what is crazy is half of Just for laughs has issues with alarms and the other half complains when attacked lul should be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.