Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54965

rim buddies? no homo :p ill see you soon soosy, charlie lost a city before me hihi

DeletedUser54965

on a serious note lets thank inno for the OP island quest rewards, i got 1.5k dlu now and have built 50 atmost lul

DeletedUser41096

1) Semper Fi - Fighting Honor and Power it looks like, located in O45 they are the #1 fighter as well. Seem to have no competition in their ocean, seems like a free ride for them early on until the world spread out a bit more. Some good fighters in their ranks, leader isn't awful so will carry them early on to success, would take a decent premade to pop up behind them to put pressure and test them, but with conquest tickers at 12 hours you can likely assume there wont be more groups dropping, SWIM

2) The MAZE - MRA Located in O54. 100+ Members in this group, combined as MAZE/HAZE/CRAZE alliances, they are your classic early world MRA. With a group already splitting from CRAZE, and members ghosting randomly early on inside the alliance, this group is nothing more than a group of players joining for number protection. The group has poor leadership and horrible organization/coordination, currently fighting Just for Laughs (Who has 12 people) with a score of 5-1. The good players here will realize they are led by a notorious spammer and leave, the rest will sink. SINK

3) Conquer Factory- Located in 55, winning its wars and not much competition so far. Will get competitive soon im sure, but at the moment they are sitting in pretty flat in their ocean. They have besmar, one of the worst players/leaders I have played with in 9 years, an extremely toxic player who will lie with every word she says. I would call this a swim, but any alliance that has her inside it is an immediate threat for internal disaster. FLOAT

4) Frosted Charms- I like this group, some good players inside of it. Located in O44 and sitting in 6th on bp, this group is winning its wars and doing so easily. They have not had major competition so far, so not much to measure off of. They have some big gold at the top which will help them, in an interesting ocean as well so I will be curious to how they do on their major fights. Overall probably my favorite group of the top 12, they don't feel the need to fill their alliance (sitting on 24/35) and look like decent fights. A lot depends on their first major war, but for now I see no problem with them swimming. SWIM

5) The HAZE- See #2, MRA, SINK

6) Pillars of War- Right in the core of the world, spread between oceans, this group faces a lot of trouble. Losing cities to multiple alliances, and their core seems very weak, on top of it with all the fights they are still only 8th overall in BP, which leads me to believe they have only a handful of fighters. I don't see them going far, will likely break apart and the good ones will find news homes, just bad position and not so great players. SINK

7) = ONLY DIRTY = - Frenchies, they are #2 in bp which I like. Located in 44, a nice little core going for them, some bad players inside but they are being masked by their teamplay early on. They will be a decent group to watch, biggest question mark here is which way they expand, if they go north they fight Frosted Charms, west is looking like Let us Win / Nightwatch (both food), east is JFL. Hopefully they make a smart move to go west, if they go east they will have problems, north is a tough fight, south is 45 which nobody wants to be in because 45 is a boring ocean. Will say float until we see their expansion plans, but BP shows positive signs of a likely swim. FLOAT

8) ThePlague - O44 I think, don't care to look. This group got ran over in Heliopolis and lost every war and quit out, only thing keeping them afloat will be gold as usual. The second they face any real competition they will fold. SINK

9) War of Kings - Tbh, hate the name, hate the profile, hate everything about the group. I don't recognize their players, located in 55 where at least 2 alliances are better than them so not expecting much there. Overall im just going to say SINK.

10) Honor and Power - Losing to Semper Fi, don't see much out of them, at this point im too lazy to do much research group on a group called "Honor and Power". SINK

11) DOKKAEBI - God, they never go away. Located in O44, these people are Koreans from other worlds. They are known botters, always farm bot with david leading them, expect the same thing here. They will float until they leave or get banned, FLOAT.

12) Hidden Menace - Disappointing group. Looked good at the start, now losing all fights. O55 based, but they are not a good group of players. I don't see them going much further, big golders inside this alliance so will keep them floating for now but the second logan leaves or stops his crazy golding they are a sink. FLOAT.

C
Just For Laughs

DeletedUser14279

Nice that we FINALLY got a thoughtful Top 12, thanks Charlie!

DeletedUser55779

11) DOKKAEBI - God, they never go away. Located in O44, these people are Koreans from other worlds. They are known botters, always farm bot with david leading them, expect the same thing here. They will float until they leave or get banned, FLOAT.

They also only hit me at 4am when I'm about to go to bed. They are the only team to ever make me think of silencing my alarm for a night.​

DeletedUser36530

1) Semper Fi - Fighting Honor and Power it looks like, located in O45 they are the #1 fighter as well. Seem to have no competition in their ocean, seems like a free ride for them early on until the world spread out a bit more. Some good fighters in their ranks, leader isn't awful so will carry them early on to success, would take a decent premade to pop up behind them to put pressure and test them, but with conquest tickers at 12 hours you can likely assume there wont be more groups dropping, SWIM

2) The MAZE - MRA Located in O54. 100+ Members in this group, combined as MAZE/HAZE/CRAZE alliances, they are your classic early world MRA. With a group already splitting from CRAZE, and members ghosting randomly early on inside the alliance, this group is nothing more than a group of players joining for number protection. The group has poor leadership and horrible organization/coordination, currently fighting Just for Laughs (Who has 12 people) with a score of 5-1. The good players here will realize they are led by a notorious spammer and leave, the rest will sink. SINK

3) Conquer Factory- Located in 55, winning its wars and not much competition so far. Will get competitive soon im sure, but at the moment they are sitting in pretty flat in their ocean. They have besmar, one of the worst players/leaders I have played with in 9 years, an extremely toxic player who will lie with every word she says. I would call this a swim, but any alliance that has her inside it is an immediate threat for internal disaster. FLOAT

4) Frosted Charms- I like this group, some good players inside of it. Located in O44 and sitting in 6th on bp, this group is winning its wars and doing so easily. They have not had major competition so far, so not much to measure off of. They have some big gold at the top which will help them, in an interesting ocean as well so I will be curious to how they do on their major fights. Overall probably my favorite group of the top 12, they don't feel the need to fill their alliance (sitting on 24/35) and look like decent fights. A lot depends on their first major war, but for now I see no problem with them swimming. SWIM

5) The HAZE- See #2, MRA, SINK

6) Pillars of War- Right in the core of the world, spread between oceans, this group faces a lot of trouble. Losing cities to multiple alliances, and their core seems very weak, on top of it with all the fights they are still only 8th overall in BP, which leads me to believe they have only a handful of fighters. I don't see them going far, will likely break apart and the good ones will find news homes, just bad position and not so great players. SINK

7) = ONLY DIRTY = - Frenchies, they are #2 in bp which I like. Located in 44, a nice little core going for them, some bad players inside but they are being masked by their teamplay early on. They will be a decent group to watch, biggest question mark here is which way they expand, if they go north they fight Frosted Charms, west is looking like Let us Win / Nightwatch (both food), east is JFL. Hopefully they make a smart move to go west, if they go east they will have problems, north is a tough fight, south is 45 which nobody wants to be in because 45 is a boring ocean. Will say float until we see their expansion plans, but BP shows positive signs of a likely swim. FLOAT

8) ThePlague - O44 I think, don't care to look. This group got ran over in Heliopolis and lost every war and quit out, only thing keeping them afloat will be gold as usual. The second they face any real competition they will fold. SINK

9) War of Kings - Tbh, hate the name, hate the profile, hate everything about the group. I don't recognize their players, located in 55 where at least 2 alliances are better than them so not expecting much there. Overall im just going to say SINK.

10) Honor and Power - Losing to Semper Fi, don't see much out of them, at this point im too lazy to do much research group on a group called "Honor and Power". SINK

12) Hidden Menace - Disappointing group. Looked good at the start, now losing all fights. O55 based, but they are not a good group of players. I don't see them going much further, big golders inside this alliance so will keep them floating for now but the second logan leaves or stops his crazy golding they are a sink. FLOAT.

C
Just For Laughs
1. ThePlague use gold? lmao when? we have 0 golders. I few players will spend maybe $20 throughout the course of a month or two, that's not golding if you ask me.
2. We fought a lot more and tougher wars than you did in Helio lol
3. didn't you cry, complain, cry some more then leave Helio once things got tough for you? no? then why are you here? oh right, because you cried and left when things didn't go your way. you talk about gold as you clearly sit over there maxing out your credit card. But keep talking tough, I wonder how long it'll be before you quit this world too, I hear you have a good track record of leaving once things get tough :):p

1. ThePlague use gold? lmao when? we have 0 golders. I few players will spend maybe $20 throughout the course of a month or two, that's not golding if you ask me.
2. We fought a lot more and tougher wars than you did in Helio lol
3. didn't you cry, complain, cry some more then leave Helio once things got tough for you? no? then why are you here? oh right, because you cried and left when things didn't go your way. you talk about gold as you clearly sit over there maxing out your credit card. But keep talking tough, I wonder how long it'll be before you quit this world too, I hear you have a good track record of leaving once things get tough :):p
Bro you have blackpig and kurbads one of the the two most well known golders and I bet you have a few more that are low profile to me but others might recognize them.

DeletedUser41096

Lol, same could be said for JFL :)

Crushed our wars, bedtime was being ran over, never behind in any wars, period. Good to see plague members crying on the externals again, just like Helipolis. You're welcome for livening things up here.

C

DeletedUser44426

Plague couldn't even handle a few attacks from a rim alliance like Twilight of The Gods lol, that's just sad,

chexon

Chiliarch
Why do I bother, posting here?
Here are all best players who dont cheat or use gold, newer lost a city and won all wars.
...so where do I fit in there?
Oooh Yes, I was provoked to replay here, and altough i didnt know the codex of forum talk, Im geting into it slowly while I write.
More participants more view angles, less truth, hmmm.
Lets start with last reply.
The killing joke(certanly you are1) , truth is that you guys press a lot of attack button, but as you are RSA, (charlie would know what that is, couse he aways finish his worlds in same) you do everything right but it seems no1 has researched CS or conquest!
You recruit players all around and if refuses, press attack guys, come on all of us, lets gooo! nice

now forum talk by codex:
Charlie, how many citys you lost from ThePlague? I know minimum 13! So you run away becouse you started losing citys from us and couldnt take any. Before that mailing us to help you breaking Bedtime sieges over you, and when we refused, you started crying around, inviting guys from Twilight to spam us all day...ect
ok, i think i got it now. this is how it works. Only fools and horses.

PS: i dont know any Charlie, Im just pasing by...and fishing stupidity
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser55701

C
Just For Laughs

Nice one, But you left us out
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser41532

now forum talk by codex:
Charlie, how many citys you lost from ThePlague? I know minimum 13! So you run away becouse you started losing citys from us and couldnt take any. Before that mailing us to help you breaking Bedtime sieges over you, and when we refused, you started crying around, inviting guys from Twilight to spam us all day...ect
ok, i think i got it now. this is how it works. Only fools and horses.
It is a well known fact that I don't like Charlie, neither he likes me but mate, wtf are you talking about? Unless you are mixing like 5 worlds when did Plague take cities from charlie on Helio, where the stuff with twilight is going on. Plus - Twilight spamming? come on those guys are keepers, they attack like 1-2 times a day maximum.
Sure Charlie doesn't finish worlds I guess he can't find the right team to do so with but you can't say he isn't a decent player. He sure is a great sniper. And yeah, only JFL and BS know who started the spam war first, ofc both point the other one.

Anyway, charlie, please, for the love of god, stop saying other people are golders when everyone can see that you gold heavily too. It is in the game, let's not complain about it. Maybe inno should drop a server with no gold perks. LOL, if that is ever going to happen
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.