Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52067

Screenshot_2.png

Trademark violation. This is my meme

DeletedUser25249

Gotta say now I’m enjoying the forums, some passion on these pages

DeletedUser55850

Because everyone here is talking about anything else than top 12. I guess I can try to do one
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

1. Semper Fi - My alliance, so no comment.
2. Warlords - They are ex-HAZE/CRAZE/MAZE coalition from ocean 54. They look good for now, but they also don't have a strong core and trying to invade 55 I don't know if it's the best ideea. Conquer Factory could feel a threat and start a war with you. Only future will show us if they are really warlords, but for now they will just FLOAT for me.
3. Frosted Charms - Heya guys, I know some of them. They are the big dogs from ocean 44. An alliance with many strong fighters, they have a big chance for winning against TP and koreans. In my opinion Frosted Charms will SWIM like a golden fish.
4. Conquer Factory - Another strong alliance, I don't know much about them, but if they really want to have a chance for crown they must clean their ocean first. I don't wanna be rude,but just like Warlords, they will FLOAT for a while and see what happen.
5. Pillars Of War - They are in a not very friendly position, just in the middle of everthing. Even they have some good fighters, they are in a SINKing boat.
6. ThePlague - Hmmm, you revive from Heliopolis? I see you're half than there, but it's not my business. They have a strong core, but koreans are next to you. I can give you a FLOAT, but if you underestimate koreans and make a wrong move you are gonna SINK like a rock.
7. DOKKAEBI -
8. War of Kings - Situated in ocean 55, with a good position behind Hidden they can have time to prepare for the inevitable war with Conquer Factory. They look good and they havea strong core. We will see what happen, they can SWIM or SINK, but definetly they will FLOAT for a while.
9 the vanguard - I don't know them, but they look doing well in North of ocean 54. Unthreated they can become a threat for ocean 54 alliances. They will FLOAT, but they can SINK easily.
10. Grepo Alcoholics - Strong alcoholics from US servers, they are very strong and experienced fighters. They have some stars. With a good leader, they can takeover ocean 54. But they need to grow first so because of this they will FLOAT, until the next top12.
11. = ONLY DIRTY = - Bonsoir, mes amis. French guys who thought EN servers are much easier than FR, but they were wrong. With almost the same position like Pilars Of War .They are on a SINKing boat.
12. Just For Laughs - Never thought they will go that far, it looks like charlie it's really a strong leader. I like their game play. They don't talk much, but definetly they do a lot of things, like killing coalitions like HAZE... Whatever, they are dead now. But even with a strong leader, they will SINK because they have only 10 players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55806

6. ThePlague - Hmmm, you revive from Heliopolis? I see you're half than there, but it's not my business. They have a strong core, but koreans are next to you. I can give you a FLOAT, but if you underestimate koreans and make a wrong move you are gonna SINK like a rock.
ThePlague has been around for years ;)

DeletedUser37684

12. Just For Laughs - Never thought they will go that far, it looks like charlie it's really a strong leader. I like their game play. They don't talk much, but definetly they do a lot of things, like killing coalitions like HAZE... Whatever, they are dead now. But even with a strong leader, they will SINK because they have only 10 players.

Disagree with calling us a sink due to few players. Having 10 active players participating with all their support constantly can easily be much better than having a 35 man alliance with much less participation.

Thank you for the top 12 though. Nice to have one in this thread.

DeletedUser54804

Disagree with calling us a sink due to few players. Having 10 active players participating with all their support constantly can easily be much better than having a 35 man alliance with much less participation.

Thank you for the top 12 though. Nice to have one in this thread.

Make me see I am wrong. :D
Warlords lost a lot of weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.