Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52067

The problem is arrogance. Everyone thinks they're too good to lose a city so if they lose one its obviously because of spam, or unfair play, or some other generic excuse. Its conquest, not revolt. Even the best players can lose a city

DeletedUser55855

Dude, We live in an ocean infested by the poodles. They keep barking all night long
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

these poodles do not bark.. they bite... as you can see by my abp thanks semper ;)

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
Invictus ( 24 players ) + NO NAME ( 25 players ) = 49 players total

vs

JFL ( 13 players ) + The Vanguard ( 34 players ) + Busy Bees ( 34 players ) + badmutzzy noob no alliance but still helping JFL = 82 players

JFL is deffo best team ever lmao what a noobs

DeletedUser41096

Invictus ( 24 players ) + NO NAME ( 25 players ) = 49 players total

vs

JFL ( 13 players ) + The Vanguard ( 34 players ) + Busy Bees ( 34 players ) + badmutzzy noob no alliance but still helping JFL = 82 players

JFL is deffo best team ever lmao what a noobs

Lets look at this everyone, have a nice laugh. At the start, this same guy who made this post was in an MRA of 105 players, + help from an O44 alliance of 70 players. That's 175 players. We were fighting them with JFL (10 People) and a GOLD TRADING alliance, GOLD TRADERS, of 35. So early on, it was 175 vs 45. How did that go? Still lost.

Now lets fast forward. Their alliance is in shambles, has 49 players left because they got trashed by us since day 1, their top players have already left and joined JFL, they are still complaining about a gold trading alliance working with us while they continue to sink. Also vanguard isn't even helping is much at all, they supported a siege or two for common interest.

175 vs 45, LOST.

Look at the baby cry when he cant run away from us like he did on Byblos, :(

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
LOL LOL LOL

I am in MRA yes, I am trying to help newbies unlike you ;)

and those noobs who founded that MRA and lost fight to you now jumped ship to your alliance LMAO...

and for byblos, you were one to ghost, not me :p

DeletedUser41096

Look at the cute Invictus players rally together in the externals, this is more teamwork then they have done the entire world in game so far :O

Since this is a sink or swim thread, lets stay on topic! Lets see Partizan's last alliances!

#1 SINK
004.png

#2 SINK
005.png

#3 -- You be the judge!

006.png

DeletedUser52067

Everybody knows that all the best players play FR servers anyways. At least that's what the french players have told us, now that they apparently don't care about this server, that's the only reason we have been able to take cities from them, as they all enter vm, or ghost, or quit...

DeletedUser49993

Everybody knows that all the best players play FR servers anyways. At least that's what the french players have told us, now that they apparently don't care about this server, that's the only reason we have been able to take cities from them, as they all enter vm, or ghost, or quit...
Try a german or french server und you will see whats the definition of competition :)

DeletedUser49993

This sounds a lot like something Neos would send me ingame.
Im not french. All im saying EN Servers arent the best. Not even close. On de Servers im usually top50. En Always top20 with less effort

DeletedUser24033

1) Semper Fi - Fighting Honor and Power it looks like, located in O45 they are the #1 fighter as well. Seem to have no competition in their ocean, seems like a free ride for them early on until the world spread out a bit more. Some good fighters in their ranks, leader isn't awful so will carry them early on to success, would take a decent premade to pop up behind them to put pressure and test them, but with conquest tickers at 12 hours you can likely assume there wont be more groups dropping, SWIM

2) The MAZE - MRA Located in O54. 100+ Members in this group, combined as MAZE/HAZE/CRAZE alliances, they are your classic early world MRA. With a group already splitting from CRAZE, and members ghosting randomly early on inside the alliance, this group is nothing more than a group of players joining for number protection. The group has poor leadership and horrible organization/coordination, currently fighting Just for Laughs (Who has 12 people) with a score of 5-1. The good players here will realize they are led by a notorious spammer and leave, the rest will sink. SINK

3) Conquer Factory- Located in 55, winning its wars and not much competition so far. Will get competitive soon im sure, but at the moment they are sitting in pretty flat in their ocean. They have besmar, one of the worst players/leaders I have played with in 9 years, an extremely toxic player who will lie with every word she says. I would call this a swim, but any alliance that has her inside it is an immediate threat for internal disaster. FLOAT

4) Frosted Charms- I like this group, some good players inside of it. Located in O44 and sitting in 6th on bp, this group is winning its wars and doing so easily. They have not had major competition so far, so not much to measure off of. They have some big gold at the top which will help them, in an interesting ocean as well so I will be curious to how they do on their major fights. Overall probably my favorite group of the top 12, they don't feel the need to fill their alliance (sitting on 24/35) and look like decent fights. A lot depends on their first major war, but for now I see no problem with them swimming. SWIM

5) The HAZE- See #2, MRA, SINK

6) Pillars of War- Right in the core of the world, spread between oceans, this group faces a lot of trouble. Losing cities to multiple alliances, and their core seems very weak, on top of it with all the fights they are still only 8th overall in BP, which leads me to believe they have only a handful of fighters. I don't see them going far, will likely break apart and the good ones will find news homes, just bad position and not so great players. SINK

7) = ONLY DIRTY = - Frenchies, they are #2 in bp which I like. Located in 44, a nice little core going for them, some bad players inside but they are being masked by their teamplay early on. They will be a decent group to watch, biggest question mark here is which way they expand, if they go north they fight Frosted Charms, west is looking like Let us Win / Nightwatch (both food), east is JFL. Hopefully they make a smart move to go west, if they go east they will have problems, north is a tough fight, south is 45 which nobody wants to be in because 45 is a boring ocean. Will say float until we see their expansion plans, but BP shows positive signs of a likely swim. FLOAT

8) ThePlague - O44 I think, don't care to look. This group got ran over in Heliopolis and lost every war and quit out, only thing keeping them afloat will be gold as usual. The second they face any real competition they will fold. SINK

9) War of Kings - Tbh, hate the name, hate the profile, hate everything about the group. I don't recognize their players, located in 55 where at least 2 alliances are better than them so not expecting much there. Overall im just going to say SINK.

10) Honor and Power - Losing to Semper Fi, don't see much out of them, at this point im too lazy to do much research group on a group called "Honor and Power". SINK

11) DOKKAEBI - God, they never go away. Located in O44, these people are Koreans from other worlds. They are known botters, always farm bot with david leading them, expect the same thing here. They will float until they leave or get banned, FLOAT.

12) Hidden Menace - Disappointing group. Looked good at the start, now losing all fights. O55 based, but they are not a good group of players. I don't see them going much further, big golders inside this alliance so will keep them floating for now but the second logan leaves or stops his crazy golding they are a sink. FLOAT.

C
Just For Laughs
"Conquer Factory- Located in 55, winning its wars and not much competition so far. Will get competitive soon im sure, but at the moment they are sitting in pretty flat in their ocean. They have besmar, one of the worst players/leaders I have played with in 9 years, an extremely toxic player who will lie with every word she says. I would call this a swim, but any alliance that has her inside it is an immediate threat for internal disaster. FLOAT"

LMAO, Charlie seems you cant live without me buddy
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
I hope, my indifference will not aggravate your alcoholism? If i was in Imbros that bad, how then we won that world, lol? Considering your MRA pacted with any even shitty alliance there against us, and even merged with one (becoming 6 subs) which was in 25 ocean and yours was in 73??? omg.. you are just fat LMAO..
[award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6EMiz3E2pkzxXHMUhWV08NQ==[/award]

P.S. Actually, from YOUR mouth Charlie, i accept all bad words about me, as a compliment :)) knowing you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

Who brags about wonders lol, you had 70% of ocean 54 when we started our war with you and ended up with nothing left in 54 and pushed into 44 where we broke your wonders before you finished them. Literally your own members on wonders left because you were so toxic and manipulative.

Anyone who brags about "Winning" the world because they got 4 wonders or whatever the BS number is amaze me. How you can call yourself a 'winner' for completing anything less than all 7 wonders is beyond me, and the exact reason I will never be apart of them. The first alliance to complete all wonders wins, so as far as im concerned JFL won Imbros. Then again I don't care who wins the world, you show me the war stats between Panic and JFL, now THAT is what its like to win.

DeletedUser24033

Who brags about wonders lol, you had 70% of ocean 54 when we started our war with you and ended up with nothing left in 54 and pushed into 44 where we broke your wonders before you finished them. Literally your own members on wonders left because you were so toxic and manipulative.

Anyone who brags about "Winning" the world because they got 4 wonders or whatever the BS number is amaze me. How you can call yourself a 'winner' for completing anything less than all 7 wonders is beyond me, and the exact reason I will never be apart of them. The first alliance to complete all wonders wins, so as far as im concerned JFL won Imbros. Then again I don't care who wins the world, you show me the war stats between Panic and JFL, now THAT is what its like to win.

Nothing worse than bad fighters who have been caught botting bragging about the same world they were banned for botting on haha

LOL.. you are a real debil... i hope, you can at least count?
[award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6EMiz3E2pkzxXHMUhWV08NQ==[/award] [award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6EMiz3E2pkzxWFNksT1sqDgN5Fq2GZ6q7[/award] [award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6EMiz3E2pkzxdHMwgXl02JBZ1J6KcYaas/GXA[/award] [award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6EMiz3E2pkzxCAco8X1AGNwx+Ebedaqs=[/award] [award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6EMiz3E2pkzxSGscnWUYsIjp2EaqcfKe68A==[/award] [award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6EMiz3E2pkzxcFN47RVk8JAhPHq2bZry38WQ=[/award] [award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6EMiz3E2pkzxBDNkpR1w9DgN5Fq2GZ6q7[/award] [award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6ENu51EyihQZDKsQudUExNDp0Gb0=[/award]
[award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6EMypwlmjkxdUB/QnTGotOQBPHKWM[/award]
[award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6EN6oxkivigZDKsQudUExNDp0Gb0=[/award] [award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6ENOz3V2pkzxeE/Q8QlAGNQRp[/award] [award]WO4Gej0IbG8qwzFjhU5uo8z6ENKzwV2TlQxGG9gXSVo3IBB1CqGRUKC5y3TMQd7PLDY=[/award]

Its 6 wonders built charlingo.. 6.. not only 4.
You better tell the story how you were desperate to take any of our wonders and couldnt, and only conspiring with a low moral player from another alliance (not even yours), you managed to sneak on our WWs.. well.. anyway, Victor of the World is given ONCE only - you cant duplicate it, LMAO.. and MY alliance has it, not yours. Live with it, low life m...n.
Dont forget also to tell the story how own alliance kicked you out lol.
About my guys, having been "manipulated".. or "hating" me.. tell somebody else your fairy tales. I could publish a book already consisting of good words and gratitude and appreciation my alliance guys were telling me in any world.. about you, i havent heard a single one. You are just a Hypocrite.

P.S. my advice for the future, Charlitello, dont pump yourself so much with arrogance.. you will into pants from too much pressure..

one more P.S. ,, Dont EVER mention my name where ever, Chuckalrie, i feel deep disgust remembering you.. dang.. again want to puke.. pheeew..

Status
Not open for further replies.