Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser49993

Your pulling out skills are sick, poodles
Still better than your amazing myth attacks. Shall i show you some sick reports?
And remember. Your academy is as big as we are. We already made 2 of your players quit. Keep hugging :D

Just corious. Do you even have enemies?

DeletedUser55889

Easy, easy big boy
Poodle_Training.jpg

DeletedUser49993

I knew that question was too much for you. Good luck rebuilding your myths :D

DeletedUser55766

Still better than your amazing myth attacks. Shall i show you some sick reports?
And remember. Your academy is as big as we are. We already made 2 of your players quit. Keep hugging :D

Just corious. Do you even have enemies?

SIT DOWN

30k DLU puff vanish

DeletedUser55850

If you poodles need passionate pop we can help, I don't like Semper either after their ignorant leader said JFL will sink
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
If you say so. At that time, you were lucky that you are strong fighters and you fought nabs lol

no worries mister @Tjaard just ran about 30+ ritual pop growth's ;)

idk why i get this feeling but semper might be sinking..
Ofc we are, we always are. If you don't know, that myths was just 30-40% from what was left after we cleared every city from 45, you know that ocean 45 is full of turtles.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Sit down, Filip.

DeletedUser55855

If you say so. At that time, you were lucky that you are strong fighters and you fought nabs lol

Ofc we are, we always are. If you don't know, that myths was just 30-40% from what was left after we cleared every city from 45, you know that ocean 45 is full of turtles.

Sit down, Filip.

is it my problem that you have so many noobs that attack walled cities with myth? point is from 20+ myth attacks only 1 was full nuke, and rest was half nukes or fakes, point is that was pathetic, next time you gotta come after it with your mighty ls armada and when you lose that as well lets see how many cities your guys start bleeding ;)

DeletedUser41096

Sit down, Filip.

Lucky? Interesting.

DeletedUser55850

Lucky? Interesting.
It's not about interesting, you can't tell me that you can survive against top alliances in moraless worlds with only 10 players. Actually the most active it was you and 2 others. That MRA was a joke. That's why you were lucky
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser55855

It's not about interesting, you can't tell me that you can survive against top alliances in moraless worlds with only 10 players. Actually the most active it was you and 2 others. That MRA was a joke. That's why you were lucky
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

alright.. lets see how ally 3 times smaller than yours can take cities from you guys in world with morale off lol

DeletedUser55187

Its 6 wonders built charlingo.. 6.. not only 4.
You better tell the story how you were desperate to take any of our wonders and couldnt, and only conspiring with a low moral player from another alliance (not even yours), you managed to sneak on our WWs.. well.. anyway, Victor of the World is given ONCE only - you cant duplicate it, LMAO.. and MY alliance has it, not yours. Live with it, low life m...n.
Dont forget also to tell the story how own alliance kicked you out lol.
About my guys, having been "manipulated".. or "hating" me.. tell somebody else your fairy tales. I could publish a book already consisting of good words and gratitude and appreciation my alliance guys were telling me in any world.. about you, i havent heard a single one. You are just a Hypocrite.

P.S. my advice for the future, Charlitello, dont pump yourself so much with arrogance.. you will **** into pants from too much pressure..

one more P.S. ,, Dont EVER mention my name where ever, Chuckalrie, i feel deep disgust remembering you.. dang.. again want to puke.. pheeew..

Yes, you built 6 wonders. You simmed faster than Dark Laughs to get 6 wonders to our 1. Congrats! But what happened to all those wonders? A small group of players who hated you so much offered to help us fight you, and we accepted their help to take down all 6 wonders. Those cities were taken from active players who we caught offline, so don't bother with the bs about betrayal. As for our merge, we were 4 alliances before and 4 alliances after, so it wasn't a huge merge. If I recall correctly, Pandas were also 4 alliances at that point. Again, that merge was born out of another group's hatred of you - they came to us and offered to work together against you.

We never kicked Charlie. He left on his own and refused to come back when I asked him to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.