Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55855

He can try, its much much harder taking cities from active players, cudos to him for catching guys offline, but you guys sitting back here thinking hes a god because he can find guys offline at 3am, not so easy when you get to the guys who pay attention

do you think semper is any different? is it my fault that im online when they are not? and what about defending players alarm? if they dont answer it, they should not wonder why or how they lost a city.

DeletedUser55855

Where is the damn admin ?

This thread is nonesense. Bunch of chest thumping kids. I see the standards have dropped low even between forum admins.

and what would admin help you with, this is talk about alliances in top 12 lol
i you gonna complain about that don't bother posting..

this is not thread just to post list of top 12 and opinions but to talk about each ally in top 12 and actions that happen daily.

DeletedUser49993

Where is the damn admin ?

This thread is nonesense. Bunch of chest thumping kids. I see the standards have dropped low even between forum admins.
still better than dead externals tho lol.

DeletedUser41656

Go post this stuff in trash talk. Thats where it should belong. Dont get me wrong, i like active externals. Just sorry, this thread has gone offroad.

DeletedUser52067

You have 425 cities in ocean 44, we have 13. Would you like us to forcefully land on them and time our 2 hour support while they are online for you as well? My point was proven, you have never frontlined before.

I partially disagree with this. There are full JFL islands on 54 border border that are as close to the frontline as full FC islands in 44. We ought to have an advantage with travel times for the most part but this is an exageration of that advantage

I’ll say it again Charlie. I commend you for finding offline times, my argument is and will continue to be about your hypocrisy

DeletedUser55855

I partially disagree with this. There are full JFL islands on 54 border border that are as close to the frontline as full FC islands in 44. We ought to have an advantage with travel times for the most part but this is an exageration of that advantage

I’ll say it again Charlie. I commend you for finding offline times, my argument is and will continue to be about your hypocrisy

having cities right on the border or near it, does not mean they are all defense or that anything is defense, might be offense for quick snipes..

DeletedUser52067

having cities right on the border or near it, does not mean they are all defense or that anything is defense, might be offense for quick snipes..

Agreed. Our support cities may not have been set up close to 54 originally either

Edit: inb4 “that’s ur mistake n00b”

DeletedUser55855

Agreed. Our support cities may not have been set up close to 54 originally either

Edit: inb4 “that’s ur mistake n00b”

71yMnaV.jpg

DeletedUser49993

Alright let´s try it. Id like to add that im not a native speaker nor am aware of any relations, wars, premades etc.

Semper FI | Semper Paratus
Points: 5.4 millions | Member: 64| Points/Member: 85.000 | Cities: 630 | Ocean: 45 | Bash (fighter): 1.9 million | Bash (attacker): 1.5 million | Bash (Defender): 380k| Growth since 14.8: 1.7 million | Top 100 Points: 16 | Top 100 Bash: 16

Premade that dropped in o45. Semper has some really good and active players that also dont mind to use gold. On the other hand they also have many weak links which could cause them problems in a real fight. They are organized and show some teamplay. You could say they got lucky cause o45 seems to be to easiest ocean by far. Top players of Extremely Flameable merged into them early on, which made the ocean even easier. Still Semper is growing very quickly and hasnt lost too many cities so far. Their domination also reflects in bp rank, especially in attacker ranking. So far i cant see any big wars going on. Most intense one might be against poodles. Still not many happened on that front. In future they could try to invade into o55 and fight against Terror and/or Jfl. Another option that imo is very unlikely could be to invade o44 against FC. But we all know that wont happen. Also there is still alot of easy food in o45. In the long term i could see them struggling cause of their many weak links and bad siege calls. Still they wont disapppear anytime soon and for now defo SWIM.

Frosted Charms
Points: 3.7 million | Member: 34 | Points/Member: 110k | Cities: 429 | Ocean: 44 | Bash (fighter): 1.77 million | Bash (attacker): 1.3 million | Bash (Defender): 470k | Growth since 14.8: 1 million | Top 100 Points: 16 | Top 100 Bash: 12

Tbh I did not know many of their player before i joined this server. But somehow they dominated o44 last weeks, recruited good players and grew very quickly. They werent loosing many cities and were leading in any war so far. But now finally the first big war of the server started. It will be very interesting to watch them against JFL. So far id say it is a close lead for JFL. Still FC has a tight core and lot of fights to go. Now with beeing under pressure by koreans and JFL they have to handle a task most teams couldnt. If they do well they defo deserve respect. Beeing already under pressure i highly doubt theyll start anything against Semper Fi. In long term i see no option but working together with them. But who knows? I might be wrong. Still and even tho they have sucky french players ill give them a SWIM.

Just For Laughs
Points: 3.3 million| Member: 21 | Points/Member: 160k | Cities: 340 | Ocean: 54 | Bash (fighter): 1.2 million | Bash (attacker): 760k | Bash (Defender): 470k | Growth since 14.8: 1.3 million | Top 100 Points: 16 | Top 100 Bash: 11

JFL has my respect. From the start on fighting bigger teams on multiple fronts. Startetd with less than 10 players and still dominated o54. This team is all about Charlie. Which may be a problem in future. What happens if he has to quit? Anyways, Even tho they lost a couple of cities they have a nice growth in average and many decent players well coordinated. Started war against FC and already doing well. Will be interesting what way they will be moving in future. They have all options. Dont see them struggle anytime soon. SWIM

ThePlague

Points: 2.4 million | Member: 30 | Points/Member: 80k | Cities:324 | Ocean: 44 | Bash (fighter): 1.1 million | Bash (attacker): 800k | Bash (Defender): 300k | Growth since 14.8: 700k | Top 100 Points: 5 | Top 100 Bash: 5

Solid premade. Dropped a bit later on the "rim". Solid growth. Solid Players. Solid leadership. Only noteworthy war is against Koreans which they are loosing. Even tho there does not seem to be much action going on. Might put more foucs on Koreans soon. Maybe some actions against vanguard soon? Dont know. dont care. Swim for now. Float in long-term.

the vanguard
Points: 2.4 million | Member: 33| Points/Member: 70k | Cities: 287 | Ocean: 54 | Bash (fighter): 750k | Bash (attacker): 570k | Bash (Defender): 180k | Growth since 14.8: | Top 100 Points: | Top 100 Bash: 1 (! lmao)

Cant tell you much about them. Dont know the players nor the leaders. Winning every "war" so far. On the other hand no major war going on. Average growth. low bp. Dont see them lasting. Sink.

War of Kings
Points: 2.2 million | Member: 31 | Points/Member: 70k | Cities: 300 | Ocean: 55| Bash (fighter): 1.3k | Bash (attacker): 900k | Bash (Defender): 430k | Growth since 14.8: 600k | Top 100 Points: 4 | Top 100 Bash: 5

Didnt knew them before aswell. They have a nice core and doing surprisingly well in bp rank. Winning their war against HiddenMenace but loosing against Miknel team. Team seems to get carried by their 2 top players. Still they seem to do very well and with the crash of Conquer Factory they might even grow more. Maybe not a contender for a Top5 spot. But still decent team. Only see them loosing against Semper Fi and SPDS in long-term. Thats why Id give them a Float

DOKKAEBI
Points: 2.2 million | Member: 20 | Points/Member: 110k | Cities: 260 | Ocean: 44 | Bash (fighter): 1.2 million| Bash (attacker): 800k | Bash (Defender): 370k | Growth since 14.8: 650k | Top 100 Points: 10| Top 100 Bash: 7

Korrean team. Have some experience on en Servers. They dont talk. They spam and some say they bot. Doing well in their wars against Plague and Semper (no a real war tho). Lost a couple of cities against FC. Still not much to worry about. Will be interesting to watch them in future. Seem to have good teamplay but cant see them lasting. Swim for now. Sink in long-term

=Terror= | =Horror=
Points: 2.7 million | Member: 38 | Points/Member: 70k | Cities: 330 | Ocean: 55 | Bash (fighter): 200k | Bash (attacker): 120k | Bash (Defender): 80k | Growth since 14.8: - | Top 100 Points: 4 | Top 100 Bash: 5

I have no inside on what happened in Conquer Factory. But somehow this is what is left of them. Their core is due to players leaving to Semper Fi or other teams. Will be a very hard challenge to survive now. I dont know anything about their current diplomacy. But soon they could get under pressure from Semper, JFL, War of Kings and Miknels team. I still think there is a sligh chance them doing well --> Float

Grepo Alcoholics

Points: 1.8 million | Member: 33| Points/Member: 55k | Cities: 260 | Ocean: 54/65 | Bash (fighter): 700k | Bash (attacker): 500k | Bash (Defender): 200k | Growth since 14.8: 400k | Top 100 Points: 3 | Top 100 Bash: 5

They got destroyed by JFL. Relocating now in o65/54 towards the rim. Doing well in thier wars against smaller teams and arent loosing many against jfl rn. They have some good players and some organization. Think theyll recover and play a part in this world. Swim

Phantom Knights

Food. Sry guys. Dont see you lasting. bye. Surpise me.

Spam them if you cant beat them

Will post about them later after finishing my walk. Goats (or poodles?)!

Golden

See @Phantom Knights

Super Pink Death Star
Points: 1.3 million | Member: 19 | Points/Member: 70k | Cities: 180 | Ocean: 55| Bash (fighter): 1.2 million | Bash (attacker): 700k | Bash (Defender): 500k | Growth since 14.8: 500k | Top 100 Points: 5 | Top 100 Bash: 5

Top contenders for the win. Boze will single handedly carry them. Be afraid - very - afraid, SIT DOWN and hail the dutch king!

Last edited by a moderator:

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
Just For Laughs
Points: 3.3 million| Member: 21 | Points/Member: 160k | Cities: 340 | Ocean: 54 | Bash (fighter): 1.2 million | Bash (attacker): 760k | Bash (Defender): 470k | Growth since 14.8: 1.3 million | Top 100 Points: 16 | Top 100 Bash: 11

JFL has my respect. From the start on fighting bigger teams on multiple fronts. Startetd with less than 10 players and still dominated o54. This team is all about Charlie. Which may be a problem in future. What happens if he has to quit? Anyways, Even tho they lost a couple of cities they have a nice growth in average and many decent players well coordinated. Started war against FC and already doing well. Will be interesting what way they will be moving in future. They have all options. Dont see them struggle anytime soon. SWIM

Kinda disrespectful description of JFL, I think theres is much more players then just Charlie, but oh well, thats what charlie likes, when its all about him and his egoistical BP rank...

RIP jfl members... @Wallaby87

DeletedUser49993

Kinda disrespectful description of JFL, I think theres is much more players then just Charlie, but oh well, thats what charlie likes, when its all about him and his egoistical BP rank...

RIP jfl members... @Wallaby87
Well look at en107. Does say enough. But thx for writing a comment.

Charlie is keeping the ship together. Ofc they have many decent players. Maybe the best on this server. But i doubt they would stay in this constellation without charlie.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
View attachment 12800

And yes, in the background of that pic is another one of your cities I have in siege on another core island.
Unlike alot of you kids,I have a life that needs attending to. I know for fact its not one of my cities because unlike others catching me offline will be tricky as many know. (Not saying it cant be done, just saying its hard to actually catch me).
HAHAHA Kuini as per usual .. should stick to revolt worlds...
Again unlike some kids, I have a "real life", but its fab to see you still enjoy sucking up to the boys, I expect nothing less from you. So funny that Charlie hasnt even clicked you used him as a pawn to fight the war you couldnt fight.. with us.. Not to worry, not everyone can have foresight in this war game.
Its just a war game guys, we win some we lose some, no big deal, (unless your a kid), for them it is a big deal.
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

DeletedUser55855

Unlike alot of you kids,I have a life that needs attending to. I know for fact its not one of my cities because unlike others catching me offline will be tricky as many know. (Not saying it cant be done, just saying its hard to actually catch me).

Again unlike some kids, I have a "real life", but its fab to see you still enjoy sucking up to the boys, I expect nothing less from you. So funny that Charlie hasnt even clicked you used him as a pawn to fight the war you couldnt fight.. with us.. Not to worry, not everyone can have foresight in this war game.
Its just a war game guys, we win some we lose some, no big deal, (unless your a kid), for them it is a big deal.
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

used charlie in what war? because we can take a semper city on our own without any help whenever we want lol

DeletedUser41096

Looks like Frosted's founder has already quit out, being internalized as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.